i cant download keep getting 403 forbidden error when trying to download from cydia. cant believe i payed for this and cant get it
    2010-07-08 01:11 PM
    i cant download keep getting 403 forbidden error when trying to download from cydia. cant believe i payed for this and cant get it
    Its most likely heavy traffic on cydia..just keep trying..you will be able to download at some point
    2010-07-08 04:14 PM
    omg just bought this theme for a few bucks (including the requirements) and it does not work ...
    2010-07-08 04:33 PM
    Read the setup pdf more carefully.
    This theme and its color variations are fantastic.
    Play with it until you make it, it's not so difficult.

Great job guys, keep it up.
    Definitely worth the money this skin.
    2010-07-08 05:48 PM
    my the bottom half of my music application is cut off Please someone help me
    Last edited by jackoholmes; 2010-07-08 at 08:29 PM.
    2010-07-08 08:10 PM
    Wow what a great theme , just bought the things you need to make this work and i have now downloaded the trial versions but a little stuck on where to put them, i do have i-funbox but can somebody tell me where to place the trial downloads ? also what i just downloaded from cydia was that icnolism and that other one needed and wow my iphone looks better already !! and also it has changed my sounds and lockscreen etc, even makes a noise when you connect to laptop !!!! awesome !! anyway can somebody also tell me where exactly to place the trial versions within ifunbox and also will these Eight OS Definately work for my iphone 3gs and jailbroken of course, lol

Hope to get some help very very very soon,

From brian
    2010-07-08 08:12 PM
    I set this theme up on one of my friends iphone 3GS, I encountered an issue when you open up a categories folder. Right now its chopping off about half of the day of the week.

I dont have a picture of it as it isnt on my phone, but essentially if its Thursday, it would look like the background of the folder is covering the bottom half of the word.

The theme was purchased through cydia.
    kill it with fire
    2010-07-08 08:43 PM
    Wow what a great theme , just bought the things you need to make this work and i have now downloaded the trial versions but a little stuck on where to put them, i do have i-funbox but can somebody tell me where to place the trial downloads ? also what i just downloaded from cydia was that icnolism and that other one needed and wow my iphone looks better already !! and also it has changed my sounds and lockscreen etc, even makes a noise when you connect to laptop !!!! awesome !! anyway can somebody also tell me where exactly to place the trial versions within ifunbox and also will these Eight OS Definately work for my iphone 3gs and jailbroken of course, lol

From brian
    Firstly Yes it will work on iphone 3gs since its JB lol!

and in ifunbox you will need to go to Raw File System than var than stash than themes once put in than go to winterboard activate the theme your done on the first page there is a guide on how to set up the theme which is also very useful,. but why you got trail version? full version can be purchase through cydia! Happy Days

Need Help just Ask here and there will always be someone around to help out

TY aka Shox

Twitter @iTY9
    Last edited by SH0X; 2010-07-09 at 01:22 PM.
    Please Donate ''Thanks'' Every Little Helps
    2010-07-09 01:19 PM
    Hi there
    just installed this awesome theme. I have only 1 problem. The Clock stack icon doesn't want to hide. Help needed please!
    I mean 2 problems : when tue iPhone is charging, there is no battery icon on the lockscreen??
    Attached Thumbnails Eight OS-img_0088.png  
    Last edited by Tahiti Seb; 2010-07-09 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Missing png
    2010-07-09 01:42 PM
    Hi there
    just installed this awesome theme. I have only 1 problem. The Clock stack icon doesn't want to hide. Help needed please!
    I mean 2 problems : when tue iPhone is charging, there is no battery icon on the lockscreen??
    1) dont know why...

2) thats because the lockscreen uses a html overlay for the date/time "widget"

html removes the battery charging screen.... you are just going to have to enable the battery % next to the battery so you know how much is charged
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-07-09 03:24 PM
    Hi there
    Disable LiveClock in Winterboard(if you have it)
    2010-07-09 03:56 PM
    oh thank you so much artsa24!!!!!
    now it works perfectly!!! Im so happy
    2010-07-09 04:20 PM
    I cannot download the damn thing from Cydia; I've been trying along past two days even at late night and keep getting a 403 (forbiden)
    error; it is not due to the Cydia traffic as someone post (BS); It's something probably related to permissions I guess; Entombed or whoever is responsible for Cydia downloads, could you please duble check it? I paid for it and cannot get it. Thanks.
    2010-07-09 06:43 PM
    Hey just want to say many thanks, you are a star, cheers again from brian
    2010-07-09 07:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to get the redsurp mod working? I've tried different combos and it's not coming up.
    2010-07-09 08:15 PM
    yea i did buy it. thanks.

well now i cant find this weatherconfig file to edit it. im using ifile registered :S
    id love for someone to respond to this a page later pls
    2010-07-10 03:17 AM
    I can't get the folders to appear in a list on the 1st page. Tried finding solutions and reading the guide thoroughly.
    Also, the pictured apps do not get hidden after i applied the theme.

id love for someone to respond to this a page later pls
    The weather config file is in /var/stash/themes/8os weather
    Last edited by sinnersage; 2010-07-10 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-10 04:05 AM
    I have a question regarding the picture flipper widget:

How do I prolong the interval between picture changes? Thanks.
    2010-07-10 04:48 AM
    Go to 8OS Picture Flipper, open Widget in a text editor, towards the bottom there's the time interval. Increase that number to your liking. Save & Respring.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-07-10 06:22 AM
    I am using this for my iPod Touch 3g and it is amazing. My problem is when I go into the games, applications, etc. the icons are overlapping the day of the week. I already turned off the labels and it is still overlapping.

anyway to fix this?
    This will be due to which Iconoclasm Layout is selected. Make sure it matches the setup.

When I installed new games onto the iPod the icons for those are not themed.
    anyway to make them like the other game icons?
    Apps store games or Cydia?
    App store stuff will be auto-created and cydia will need to be done manually.

yea i did buy it. thanks.

well now i cant find this weatherconfig file to edit it. im using ifile registered :S
    It is: 8os Weather (Alt, for those using alt layout).theme/WeatherConfig

I downloaded the theme from Cydia.

I noticed the theme is a bit more power-consuming than other themes I've used. I wonder if it could be the picture flipper widget (since I don't have the Feeds enabled). Is there any way to prolong the interval between picture switches? Thanks!
    It is a little but thats a given with widget based themes. The picture flipper can have the time adjusted via:
    8os Picture Flipper (alt for those using alt layout).theme/widget.html
    Then locating this section of the code:
    Code:
    //call function "slideit()" every 2.5 seconds
    setTimeout("slideit()",120000)
    }
    Adjust the 120000 to a higher value.

id love some help i cant get the words on the left to line up or edit the weather app.
    Make sure the icons are in the correct order.
    See above for weather app, also use the setup file from page 1.

I am not completly clear if this theme is ready for updated iphone iOs4.
    I installed in Cydia the Iconoclasm app (prior to any of the other in requirements) and I had the issue of Safe mode Iphone. I stopped it by removing the Icon Support.
    I have read the PDF guide, but as this is my first wonders on to do this appart from the Jailbreak stuff, i am not quite clear on some of the steps... specially creating folders, etc.
    iOS4 isnt support yet due to no Iconoclasm support. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best to check compatibilities before paying for something especially since its only early days of iOS4.

Is there anyway to change the font size for the weather icon? It seems to overshoot the screen on some cases.
    Yes, locate the file:
    8os Weather (alt if using alternate layout).theme/Library/Stylesheets/Dashboard.css
    Code:
    #desc{
    font-family: Helvetica;
    	font-weight: bold; 
    	text-align: left;
    	color: #d1d1d1;
    	opacity 0.0; 
    	text-shadow: 0 0 0.2em rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);    
    	/*text-shadow: #FFFFFF 0px 1px 0px;*/
    	font-size: 16px;
    	text-transform: lowercase;
    	line-height: 10px;
    Adjust the font-size: down to desired size.

unbelievable theme! I will definitely be throwin this on the iPhone 4 when completed...keep up the good work! I love the background too is there somewhere I can just get the blurry dots wallpaper? Thanks gentlemen
    An editing pack will be available soon. Keep an eye on the first post.

trust(ed) is past tense :P
    lol... Still trusted, or shouldnt I

omg just bought this theme for a few bucks (including the requirements) and it does not work ...
    Please read the FAQ on the first page, usually a fix will be found there.

my the bottom half of my music application is cut off Please someone help me
    Try reinstalling, sounds like something is changed/deleted for whatever reason. Screenshot?

From brian
    Im sorry Brian, I couldnt quite understand what you were trying to ask. If you are trying to incorporate the trial theme with the color mods then it wont work. The trial is a basic theme that just needs activation in winterboard.

I set this theme up on one of my friends iphone 3GS, I encountered an issue when you open up a categories folder. Right now its chopping off about half of the day of the week.

I dont have a picture of it as it isnt on my phone, but essentially if its Thursday, it would look like the background of the folder is covering the bottom half of the word.

The theme was purchased through cydia.
    Sounds like an incorrect setting in Categories, something to do with the wallpaper or even an incorrect wallpaper installed...

Hi there
    There will be a fix for the battery in the next update allowing you to use the included themed battery. A already mentioned the html lockscreen covers the battery. (personally I hate seeing the battery)

I cannot download the damn thing from Cydia; I've been trying along past two days even at late night and keep getting a 403 (forbiden)
    error; it is not due to the Cydia traffic as someone post (BS); It's something probably related to permissions I guess; Entombed or whoever is responsible for Cydia downloads, could you please duble check it? I paid for it and cannot get it. Thanks.
    Please read the first page for FAQs, as I have CONSTANTLY had to email people back for THIS SAME ISSUE.
    This is due to NOT having the required apps paid for and installed before installing EIGHTos
    They Are:
    Iconoclasm 1.4.9 (or above, ALSO NOTE, iOS4 isnt support by Iconoclasm as of July 9th 2010 and the same goes for EIGHTos)
    Categories or CategoriesSB
    iBlank and BlankNull
    5IconDock

I have a question regarding the picture flipper widget:

How do I prolong the interval between picture changes? Thanks.
    See above reply.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay guys, I am working on a Date Fix before sending out an update.

Packaging some wallpaper and Icon Packs now for those who requested them.

PLEASE, anyone who has THE SAME issue with a Cydia error, READ THE FAQs ON THE FIRST PAGE...
    2010-07-10 06:34 AM
2,000 ... 2666747576777886 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD