i updated to 4.0.....
    sooo i made an wallpaper for it

2010-07-14 07:53 PM
    i updated to 4.0.....
    sooo i made an wallpaper for it

where did you get the wallpaper from? the pack ES posted or edited it from the theme?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-07-14 08:46 PM
    where did you get the wallpaper from? the pack ES posted or edited it from the theme?
    it was from my mod on first post
    2010-07-14 08:56 PM
    it was from my mod on first post
    oh, ok? do you have the wallpaper with out the icon lines on it? i would like to make a green one :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    2010-07-14 09:15 PM
    ARRRRGGGHHHH! I updated Activator last night, crashed my phone and now I had to restore and reinstall everything. Damn! C'est la vie!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-07-14 09:15 PM
    ARRRRGGGHHHH! I updated Activator last night, crashed my phone and now I had to restore and reinstall everything. Damn! C'est la vie!
    oww, its such a hard life isnt it
    2010-07-14 09:23 PM
    oh, ok? do you have the wallpaper with out the icon lines on it? i would like to make a green one :P
    send shadow an email or something and tell him u wanna make a mod, he has a real good package for modding
    2010-07-14 09:30 PM
    yup you dont have master theme enabled also i dont think you have in categories have named it how it should be, should be like this [Applications (Black folder blank)Communication, Media,Games,Config] that should be the correct case of letter used to name your categories folder and the ''menu'' folder name should be all in lower case, hope i haven't blabbed around random words lol hard to type while working using few monitors here
    If your talking about 80s theme master I do have that enabled and positioned coreectly in winterboard like in the instructions... category folders are spelled correctly, maybe I should jus erase this and put dusk back on my phone this is 2 time consuming and not enough help
    2010-07-14 09:53 PM
    I would but I don't want to wast his time with someone who cant jailbreak his iPhone at the moment :P that's why I asked you because I know you have allot of free time on your hands. :P

Joke :P

Maybe I will ask when I can use the theme and actually use what I'm modding
    2010-07-14 10:01 PM
    I would but I don't want to wast his time with someone who cant jailbreak his iPhone at the moment :P that's why I asked you because I know you have allot of free time on your hands. :P

Joke :P

Maybe I will ask when I can use the theme and actually use what I'm modding
    i really dont mind giving it to u but i dont want to upset shadow
    2010-07-14 10:10 PM
    i really dont mind giving it to u but i dont want to upset shadow
    he wont mind. i think he trusts me enough (i think)
    2010-07-14 10:26 PM
    he wont mind. i think he trusts me enough (i think)
    im sorry man.... 
    2010-07-14 10:53 PM
    here ill ask him for us both, since i would like a go at it too
    2010-07-14 11:08 PM
    fixed my old problem, only now the music app is slightly cut off and the time is not lined up properly. Also, are the photos, clock and weather app meant to work?
    http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6086/img0012t.png
    Last edited by Zomgacow; 2010-07-14 at 11:33 PM.
    2010-07-14 11:10 PM
    wow that is very odd. i would say completely delete the theme and restart, but go very slowly thru the guide and after every set check everything out (that way find errors easier). other then that i have no clue what is up with ur theme

EDIT: Rpgpromaster, i sent Shadow a message fo us
    2010-07-14 11:14 PM
    wow that is very odd. i would say completely delete the theme and restart, but go very slowly thru the guide and after every set check everything out (that way find errors easier). other then that i have no clue what is up with ur theme

EDIT: Rpgpromaster, i sent Shadow a message fo us
    great. thanks
    2010-07-14 11:57 PM
    hi guys
    i have been using the theme for a few days now, and yeah running into a few problems
    The lock screen "occasionally works" sometimes i get a blank screen
    When the lock screen fails, then so does the clock on the main page
    anyone got an idea on why this is happening?

is there any software that i should take off?
    2010-07-15 12:33 AM
    hmm any idea why the wednesday glitch is still there? I updated to the fixed version.
    2010-07-15 04:56 AM
    i got everything everything working. however I installed the xSURPx RED I have it in the themes folder. But no matter where I put it in winterboard the colors wont change???? any idea how to fix this?
    2010-07-15 06:28 AM
    hmm any idea why the wednesday glitch is still there? I updated to the fixed version.
    I don't think I experienced this glitch, are you sure all the files are updated correctly? This means replacing each directory listed in the setup pdf with the new one if you got it from Sh4dow. I think the cydia update is automatic if its out already.
    kill it with fire
    2010-07-15 06:57 AM
2,000 ... 3272808182838492 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD