so the Page 11+ iconoclasm layout is used for CategoriesSB folder but for some reason not all my apps will display when I have my layout on...if I have Horizontal Scrolling on then it only goes for two pages and with my layout I need it to go much farther cause there's only about 5 apps on each page...if I put horizontal scrolling to off then all apps are displayed but the bottom layer can't be seen unless you hold your finger down and it doesn't go with my theme as well...any solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance....
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-04-09 06:21 PM
    so the Page 11+ iconoclasm layout is used for CategoriesSB folder but for some reason not all my apps will display when I have my layout on...if I have Horizontal Scrolling on then it only goes for two pages and with my layout I need it to go much farther cause there's only about 5 apps on each page...if I put horizontal scrolling to off then all apps are displayed but the bottom layer can't be seen unless you hold your finger down and it doesn't go with my theme as well...any solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance....
    These are known, but probably were fixed with iconoclasm 1.4, try it out.
    2010-04-10 04:24 AM
    These are known, but probably were fixed with iconoclasm 1.4, try it out.
    I have 1.3 installed so I'll try that. Thanks!

hmmm...the update didn't help...it actually made it worse because now only 2 pages can be displayed in vertical mode too so only 10 apps out of the 34 in the folder are being shown..
    Last edited by wannabprogramma; 2010-04-11 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-11 04:16 AM
    I have 1.3 installed so I'll try that. Thanks!

hmmm...the update didn't help...it actually made it worse because now only 2 pages can be displayed in vertical mode too so only 10 apps out of the 34 in the folder are being shown..
    It sucks that these apps will always have some limitations. That's why my theme is now using springjumps. I suggest you to do the same, memory use with iconoclasm origins layout is almost if not the same than one page.
    2010-04-11 05:18 AM
    alright I'll see what I can do but I'm already using 8 springjumps in it so idk if i can use many more.....
    2010-04-11 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD