I've managed to get the iphone working again!! Ufff....

Will try again tomorrow!
    2010-04-28 12:50 AM
    good to know, its the worst case to setup a jailbroken phone again, how did you manage it ?
    2010-04-28 01:01 AM
    many patience while trying to use sbsettings safe mode each time i went to uninstall all apps necessary to run your theme, infiniboard and iblank , and uninstalling aswell all lockinfo plug-ins and app and categories. I've removed the theme aswell. After that i did an itunes backup restore wich didn't finish due to an error but it managed to put my device up and running smoothly again.

BTW... now that i am running it normally again i've unninstalled rock app, installed the theme and waiting for the update @cydia.

I have one question, with this update it will be necessary to use iblank or we can go straight to iconoclasm?
    Last edited by NarsEsp; 2010-04-28 at 01:34 AM.
    2010-04-28 01:29 AM
    Users reported problems with iconoclasm. So most say it works fine, some say it does not.
    I simply use iblanks, but the setup needs longer then. You can go straight to iconoclasm. A layout is allready released in post one.

So as i can see you own a 3GS with blackrain, so it seems not to be a RAM problem, as i have the same. Even with exactly all your apps and widgets the theme runnes really smooth on my device.

After all the iphone is a computer and things happen and canīt allways be explained. But for what we all here doing with our devices, the OS is the most stable iīve ever known.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-28 at 01:50 AM.
    2010-04-28 01:40 AM
    I really like this theme, i am looking for the weather image as seen on page one screen shot, where to get the weather widgets?
    2010-04-28 02:06 AM
    Anig I allread answered you. This are all things from the update that will come out today. You purchased version 1.0 ! I can not write a larger 1.1 on the preview picture than I allready have.
    Please read post one.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-28 at 08:44 AM.
    2010-04-28 02:14 AM
    ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!! ... Evolution Os2 ver 1.1 is available on Cydia right know!!!

What you waiting? GOOOOOO!!!

Ufffff! just one word: AWESOME... new dial pad, great slide bar, black bars in safari, 100% compatible with my Lockinfo plugins like 235_Teehanlax ... at this point every thing running like a Snow Leopard!

By the way, thanks Blue for use some of my icons, I a serious fan for graphics design!
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-28 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-28 02:57 AM
    @ nars ep. Def do iconoclasm. Make the page switching 100 times smoother. You won't see and gap between pages just flows beautifully. Just make sure u go into sbsettings then turn OFF icon support BEFORE you activate iconoclasm. Otherwise you will just loop from a respring to respring. Happy theming.
    2010-04-28 03:04 AM
    very nice upgrade, could i get some help figuring out why i get no live weather do i download this somewhere

can I get this icon "Photobucket"

My status bar keeps disappearing
    Last edited by anig; 2010-04-28 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-28 04:28 AM
    can someone please make a sportacular icon please?
    please please please!!!!!!
    2010-04-28 05:16 AM
    I redid everything using springjumps and doubling the depth of the iconoclasm template to 60. Everything worked but the limitation of springjumps to 10 groups really put a bind in that plan. I've gone back to sucky categories and related non-scrolling problems.

Everyone seems to be slamming Rock, but I have nothing bad to say about them. I've never had a problem with them and their restore feature saved me a ton of time when I restored my iPhone from 4 back to 3.1.2.

I also think it was pretty funny that everyone was saying how slow Rock was but it was first with the 1.1 update.

Great theme and hopefully the categories/scrolling/iconoclasm thing will be completely fixed soon.
    2010-04-28 05:40 AM
    dont see the update in cydia ipepito
    2010-04-28 05:51 AM
    Is there any to get "slide to unlock" bar to apple original again. It just don't look that good with my lockscreen theme. Thanks.
    2010-04-28 05:57 AM
    inco9nito99: maybe this sound stupid, this is what I do: first go to your winterboard and turned off the theme, respring, open Cydia ... now you can see in "changes" the new version... for some razon, if the theme is in use, you canīt see the upgrade... thatīs work for me, I hope this work for you! donīt forget make your backup before the upgrade

sprak74... go to bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI 2 files inside, erase them... respring and you have the original "slide to unlock" ... just in case, make a backup before erase, just in case!!!
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-28 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-28 06:12 AM
    So i,m glad you like it. I get me first error reports (licence problems) from rock app users again...
    Please contact for any license problems rockapp or appsidy, i canīt correct licenses, thanks

The stock slider looks perfect to that theme too, but i wanted this "picture look", so simply delete the graphics out of my theme you donīt need, like written. First save the whole themes folders to our desktop in case you do something wrong or want something back. I added more slider buttons in the extra folder by the way !

So when everything is up i need a little break, but not to let you know that V. 1.2 will come for sure

(not the final look, need a better boot screen):
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-28 at 09:02 AM.
    2010-04-28 08:56 AM
    Some icons request!!!
    2010-04-28 09:45 AM
    more...
    2010-04-28 09:47 AM
    Open Word to RockAPP

"Dear .....

1. On your webside the preview of Evolution OS2" opens the preview of a theme called "S2" !!! I wrote about 10 emails to you ! You still did nothing !!!
    2. The preview of Evolution OS2 Deutsch still shows old pictures !!!

So sorry for my hard words, but it is absolutly frustraiting and dissappointing to release anything at RockApp !

1. Evolution OS2 needet SIX (!) days for release
    2. No support or answers on emails from a developer, never !
    3. For all of my themes i (!) got error reports from RockApp-Purchasers with registration/ticket problems.
    4. If i packed something wrong i get a email after many many days that this and that is wrong. You do nothing, although your could correct that within a 1 second and want 30 percent from me for that service !
    5. Many things, like mixed up theme titles, wrong previews, not answered emails or not corrected bugs and so on......

So i still can only suggest to improve RockApp and Developers support massive or i must warn all my thousands of users to download anything from rockapp and will never release a theme here.

Modmyi/Cydia releases within 24 hours, if there is any problem i get a quick email or they correct little bugs directly. "

Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-28 at 11:07 AM.
    2010-04-28 10:59 AM
    lol...and I thought I was the picky one before with the lockscreen from v1.0 or the blue theme. Your lockscreen in v1.1 rocks, blue, I like it and matches your theme! Get some well deserved rest!

By the way, what an awesome addition for a respring screen or shutdown/reboot screen. I got a question. In most cases the status bar will not stay like the theme, it will become gray in other apps again (I think has something to do with the FSO or whatever files). Is there any way to have the status bar consistent with the springboard of the theme?
    2010-04-28 11:46 AM
    can I get some feedback on post 749 please. and help with making theses icons AllReceips, Dragon Dicitation, Directv, Loseit, Tlert, Photobucket. Thanks you so very much and have a great day.

one more thing when I open by work folder or game folder (Made with catorigies) I only get 4 apps in each when i have put many more.

every time I open an app from the spring board I lose my status bar and must reboot to get it back.
    2010-04-28 11:56 AM
1,986 ... 2836373839404888 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD