Hi Blue

Can you send me the attached picture (day1.png in folder \Private) without the black bars?
    I like to use it as alternate LockBackground

Thank's in advance ...

Cheers
    Marco
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-day1.png  
    2010-04-29 10:53 AM

@slim: no problem, but please remind me again when its up, but it wont be to soon....

I will release a bugfix-folder with more weather conditions and the new info.plist for the label "problem" today in post one.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-29 at 11:13 AM.
    2010-04-29 11:09 AM

@slim: no problem, but please remind me again when its up, but it wont be to soon....

I will release a bugfix-folder with more weather conditions and the new info.plist for the label "problem" today in post one.
    Great
    Thank you ...
    2010-04-29 11:34 AM
    Your wellcome

So okay, i added a bugfixes folder in post one.

So if you can´t see some weather conditions or can read white labels behind your black bars this is your solution, read the FAQ please what to do
    2010-04-29 11:45 AM
    Here are 3 alternate icons for Voice Memos
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-voice-memos_1.png   Evolution OS 2-voice-memos_2.png   Evolution OS 2-voice-memos_3.png  
    2010-04-29 11:54 AM
    Hey Blue, hope all is well. I got a question on how to change the menu's background from blue to black (to match your theme and at what transparency rate) and add your white frame around it like you have in the v1.2 Respring screen. The menu usually show up in iPod or other menu as seen in the attached. And in which folder on the iphone are those menus located? Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-menu.png  
    2010-04-29 11:56 AM
    I never themed that. Don't know if this is part of the iphoneOS or sbsettings graphics but will take a look
    2010-04-29 12:18 PM
    Hey Blue, hope all is well. I got a question on how to change the menu's background from blue to black (to match your theme and at what transparency rate) and add your white frame around it like you have in the v1.2 Respring screen. The menu usually show up in iPod or other menu as seen in the attached. And in which folder on the iphone are those menus located? Thank you in advance.
    Hi germandude

Copy all those files in your UIImages folder and everything should be themed black, also all buttons, popups and so on ...

Cheers
    Marco
    Attached Files
    2010-04-29 01:11 PM
    thank you, i was allready working on that but okay, fine

But please read the rules (post one), as it is a commercial theme, you know. But leave it here for the users.

Is this made by you or from another theme, than give credits and in this case i would have a problem using it and must get permission from the designer ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-29 at 01:39 PM.
    2010-04-29 01:32 PM
    Hi Marco, thank you very much. This one is from another theme I also had before, but what would be awesome is what I will explain below to blue. This one has gray buttons.
    It may be better to work something from scratch, because this belongs to another developer (theme creator) and you got to get permission.

@blue: So, I would probably have the all black menu with the white frame around it and white text in the labels (this one would not have buttons appear, it would be an all black with white text and white rounded frame around it and being somewhat transparent). Would so much match your Respring Reboot screen.

Attached is the screenshot of what Marco posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-menu-black-gray.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-29 at 02:03 PM.
    2010-04-29 01:57 PM
    thank you, i was allready working on that but okay, fine

But please read the rules (post one), as it is a commercial theme, you know. But leave it here for the users.

Is this made by you or from another theme, than give credits and in this case i would have a problem using it and must get permission from the designer ?
    Hi Blue

Sorry, such was not my intention ...

If you like, i delete the file and you can use it for release 1.2

I made those images by myself, because i use it for all themes.
    In my opinion, black fits better for any theme

Cheers
    Marco

Hi Marco, thank you very much. This one is from another theme I also had before, but an all black kind of menu with just the white menu text and the white frame around it. This one has gray buttons.
    It may be better to work something from scratch, because this belongs to another developer (theme creator) and you got to get permission.
    I made those images by myself, just turned the originals to greyscale, thats it
    Last edited by mbiscaro; 2010-04-29 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-29 02:04 PM
    wow cool, you are actually the original creator of those menus? Well, thank you man, coz I used this on other themes before. But as suggested above to Blue, something more matching to the theme is a even bigger bonus. Would you like to help Blue with that?
    2010-04-29 02:06 PM
    wow cool, you are actually the original creator of those menus? Well, thank you man, coz I used this on other themes before. But as suggested above to Blue, something more matching to the theme is a even bigger bonus. Would you like to help Blue with that?
    There are many themes around with black or greyscaled buttons and menus. Not shure, that you used mine
    Because i never made a hole theme by myself, only parts of them for private use ...

Making such famous themes is Blues thing
    2010-04-29 02:17 PM
    So in this case:
    - leave the folder where it is for all users
    - i say thanks a lot my friend
    - will use the buttons for sure
    - and make new popups windows

So this are the requested DOCK (!) Icons:
    (i also just added them to the special icons folder in post one)

2010-04-29 02:22 PM
    So in this case:
    - leave the folder where it is for all users
    - i say thanks a lot my friend
    - will use the buttons for sure
    - and make new popups windows

So this are the requested DOCK (!) Icons:
    (i also just added them to the special icons folder in post one)

Great
    If i can help with something, just let me know ...
    2010-04-29 02:25 PM
    haha yes, making big themes is definitely blue's thing and he is damn good at it. What I was thinking more along the line to match the Respring screen would look like the attached, but of course in blue's style to match the theme stuff. So the buttons would be hidden (it would really match the Respring screen that will come in v1.2)I know I am a horrible artist when it comes to Photoshop and drawing, but I don't know how else to bring this across other than to draw up something crappy like that (text should be only white). :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-menu-black-white.png  
    2010-04-29 02:39 PM
    haha yes, making big themes is definitely blue's thing and he is damn good at it. What I was thinking more along the line to match the Respring screen would look like the attached, but of course in blue's style to match the theme stuff. So the buttons would be hidden (it would really match the Respring screen that will come in v1.2)I know I am a horrible artist when it comes to Photoshop and drawing, but I don't know how else to bring this across other than to draw up something crappy like that (text should be only white). :-P
    To make the window with a white frame around is not a big deal.
    But if all buttons have to be transparent, other buttons are also affected,
    because i think its not possible, to theme only those buttons.
    2010-04-29 03:01 PM
    man, i wish I had saved this from another theme before, it also had it like what I described. But in any case, wouldn't it be cool if blue (and since it is his baby), to match like the Respring screen? I tell you what, this theme is really gonna be an OS with that kind of stuff.

Attached are some examples to get some ideas going. The first one is from the gdjb theme and the second example is from one first and longest theme before the Evolution theme. The gdjb theme menu has somewhat of a fine white line in the buttons, but the Lea theme has a whole UI kit folder, which converts everything including the keyboard etc,. and it does not have buttons as seen in the attached. Lea theme will skin everything in every app, but gdjb theme only buttons, menus and bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-gdjb-sb.png   Evolution OS 2-gdjb-sms-.png   Evolution OS 2-lea-sb.png   Evolution OS 2-lea-sms.png   Evolution OS 2-lea-keybaord-menu.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-29 at 03:38 PM.
    2010-04-29 03:07 PM
    Hey guys

First theme I've ever payed for - Definitely worth it

The way I use it probably isn't for everyone, but I thought I would show you anyway.

I'm using springjumps, SBSimplify, and WEDA lockscreen.

So on the springboard, I've set activator to SBSimplify, so when I am browsing the theme and press the home screen, the dock and status bar disappear , and I get to see the theme in fullscreen mode.

Thankyou for the wonderful theme the new update is great!
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-img_5194.png   Evolution OS 2-img_5195.png   Evolution OS 2-img_5202.png   Evolution OS 2-img_5201.png   Evolution OS 2-img_5200.png  
    2010-04-29 04:35 PM
    @slim09: read POST ONE (features) of this theme and wait till the evening :

@bashi; you´re next

@narsesp: yes ,the safai dock icon is the second in line, don´t know if there is a solution without iblanks

I just send you the german 24h widgets, but you must manually overide (textfile, like weather) days and month to english or portuguese.
    ha bro i know you said to read the first page about the clock but my clock is still white it does not change to black could you help me please and also if i want some icons made could you do them for me please thanks
    2010-04-29 05:31 PM
1,986 ... 3240414243445292 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD