@ germandude: Not sure which version of Iconoclasm you're running but the latest v1.4 messes up a lot of layouts because of its "free-form" functionality option. I'd go back to v1.3. I'll pull down that layout above then but it works just fine for me on Evolution OS...please see post #93 above.
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-14 at 09:52 PM.
    2010-04-14 09:28 PM
    Ehi Blue, when you have time, can you make icons for this apps?

AirCoaster
    iTeleport
    AppBox
    Articles
    iDownload
    Quickoffice
    MemTool
    Waveboard
    2010-04-14 10:15 PM
    I just uploaded the german version to cydia and rockapp. Why not first the english version ? I donīt wanna get angry mails from german uers about downloading the english version and then seeing that there is a german one out too! Because i never know exactly when a theme is up on cydia and rock. Upload of a english version is tomorrow.

Not everything could be made but you know, after 1.0 is coming 1.1 and i donīt wanna let your wait more days LOL

So what must be said too: thanks for all your support here guys ! Itīs a pleasure to be a member of modmyi !

And sorry for iconoclasm issues, i use it only sometimes for changing quickly different layouts that came with iconoclasm, but never wrote or used selfmade layouts.

@holdem: i will now test your weather widget, but you know i must have allways in mind, that the setup must be easy for all the mainstream users outside of modmyi and it should not kill the memory of 2G, 3G users... i give you a feedback tomorrow.

Especially rockapp users seems to be totally helpless when they must do anything else than installing a theme. One day iīll release a bestof rockapp users emails ! You wonīt believe it:

"Must i really plug my iphone to a Computer ?"
    "There is no Extras folder in Winterboard"

Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-14 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-14 11:01 PM

@blue there's a flaw in my background changing script lol it won't change lol but I fixed it if you decide you want it I'll send it to ya
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-15 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-15 01:01 AM
    Got caught up with a lot of stuff today and haven't had the opportunity to make a lot of icons. I'm sorry to the people who i didn't get to jump on them just yet. I'll take a peek here in a little bit to see what's come in over the last day and see if I can pound some out before my wife gets home.

That being said, here's a few extra.

Web Albums (Picasa)
    Motor Trend
    FML
    myWireless
    GEICO
    NIV Bible
    iMDb
    Rockstars Live
    msnbc.com
    RunPee
    Shopping Cart Hero

Put together a few more, but it's time to go watch Mythbusters.
    (file # 3)
    eBuddy
    TVUPlayer
    AppBox
    iTeleport
    aircoaster
    Phone (alt)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TooSlo; 2010-04-15 at 05:54 AM.
    2010-04-15 05:17 AM
    @ germandude: Not sure which version of Iconoclasm you're running but the latest v1.4 messes up a lot of layouts because of its "free-form" functionality option. I'd go back to v1.3. I'll pull down that layout above then but it works just fine for me on Evolution OS...please see post #93 above.
    I am running v1.4, which i think updated about a week or few days ago. Do you know how I can revert to v1.3? How do I go about this? Thanks man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update:
    Guy's, check out the rudeness of the Iconoclasm creator:

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Yanik Magnan <[email protected]> wrote:

I don't distribute archives of past versions. If the current version is unsatisfactory, then wait for an update. Simple as that.

-- Yanik Magnan / http://r-ch.net

My reply to him:

That's kind of rude to a paid customer what you are saying. It's like saying, I bought OS Snow Leopard, but because it is not very functional, I can't use it and have to wait for another update. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-15 at 06:28 AM.
    2010-04-15 05:33 AM
    I would like to know how to downgrade iconoclasm, as im having the same problems.

I emailed the developer and in all fairness he wasn't that rude, he said he was looking into the problem.

regards

downgraded to iconoclasm 1.3 and all is fine again
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-04-15 at 02:45 PM.
    2010-04-15 11:41 AM
    Hey blue I made a big mod for the ones that are worried about memory but still want the analog clock,weather and rss feed so here it is

My Lockscreen yes I said Lockscreen lol

This is probably the most complex lockscreen script i have wrote yet

This includes

weather

rss feed is live

analog clock

tap to unlock

no battery shown when charging because of the html

2010-04-15 02:02 PM
    That's a fantastic lockscreen and I'm loving it. It's the best solution for the issue that I had to face about had to uninstall lockinfo (yeah sucks, purchased it and can't even use it now) to get more memory. Should your lockscreen not get into the release, is there a way to purchase the lockscreen separately from you? I really think that's the right lockscreen for my taste and could not get better than that!!!

lol...you really just answered my prayers
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-15 at 03:19 PM.
    2010-04-15 03:17 PM
    Very nice
    2010-04-15 05:32 PM
    Hey blue I made a big mod for the ones that are worried about memory but still want the analog clock,weather and rss feed so here it is

My Lockscreen yes I said Lockscreen lol

This is probably the most complex lockscreen script i have wrote yet

This includes

weather

rss feed is live

analog clock

tap to unlock

no battery shown when charging because of the html

Great Job!! I want it!
    Last edited by matiu; 2010-04-15 at 08:03 PM.
    2010-04-15 07:41 PM
    Iīm very busy on packing the english version so all this things must wait a little bit.

1. This lockscreen is again a nice work holdem. But i prefer lockinfo or cydget things What i like is the unlock style.

2. For the weather, iīv noticed a little lagg and donīt get warm with this bar bhind the bars. So iīd prefer this style: A large weather changing background viewable by using the search function:

Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-15 at 08:31 PM.
    2010-04-15 08:27 PM
    A large weather changing background viewable by using the search function:

Looks awesome would you like me to create this and if so do you want the background to change from night and day?

and what text temp city and description?
    2010-04-15 08:47 PM
    would be nice .

Iīm too busy with packaging and making more icons. And your excellent with this things. When the theme is up we can talk about what to add to version 1.1

2010-04-15 09:58 PM
    blue these icons look AMAZING cant wait gonna be awesome
    2010-04-15 10:01 PM
    ok here ya go I'll send you the files as soon as I get them together any changes you would like to make just let me know

What you get weather widget on search screen
    4 backgrounds for different times of day = night, sunrise, sunset, and daytime

made new page0 page1 page2 page3 so weather doesnt blead through

heres some screenshots for the search page and home page

2010-04-15 10:20 PM
    Great. But please let the weather blead a little bit through, the bars have only a 8 percent transparency and i donīt like it when the wallpaper scrolls. Maybe darken the pictures a little bit as it looks better then.

So but now....long awaited....
    ...UPDATE:EVOLUTION OS2 and a seperate german version are uploaded to Cydia and RockApp and should be avaiable within the next one or two days !!!
    2010-04-15 11:08 PM
    Great. But please let the weather blead a little bit through, the bars have only a 8 percent transparency and i donīt like it when the wallpaper scrolls. Maybe darken the pictures a little bit as it looks better then.

So but now....long awaited....
    ...UPDATE:EVOLUTION OS2 and a seperate german version are uploaded to Cydia and RockApp and should be avaiable within the next one or two days !!!
    no problem at all should i darken the weather icons too? and the text for city temp and desc?

never mind about the icons i made them semi transparent so they will darken with the background

I need a png file from you if all possible i need the wallpaper with out any orange i just need the bars and the map piece please

lol i couldnt resist making this for ya lol

Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-16 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-16 12:46 AM
    is there already a "Media" icon? I saw itin the blue OS but not this one?
    2010-04-16 01:12 AM
    ok i think the weather is all done and the backgrounds soon as i get it packaged up ill send to ya

This works real well i added a blank weather icon in the first spot of a page i wasnt using so it can be viewed and tap on the city to open the weather app there also you could make a Page4 with weather at the top and it can have its on page just an idea

the text has minimum blead through unless your looking for it you wont see it
    daylight

Sunset

Night
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-16 at 03:10 AM.
    2010-04-16 01:34 AM
1,986 ... 456781656 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD