Maybe I missed something but my Analog clock is still showing AM even though its 2 in the afternoon here.
    2010-05-09 11:11 PM
    @gpax: this theme has a transparent dock, it is not possible that the original dock is visible on your device: Please make sure that evolutionOS is on top of your list in winterboard an no other theme above overrides its graphics.

The am/pm bug was first reported one or two days ago (unfortunatly some weeks after the first release and after i allready uploaded v. 1.2), it will be corrected with the next update and i will post a workaround here soon.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-09 at 11:48 PM.
    2010-05-09 11:43 PM
    finally got it and setting it up and wow its amazing awesome work blue
    2010-05-10 12:50 AM
    anyone gotta clock icon that is tiny...similar to the calendar icon..im putting those two in my dock i like how it looks cause they are sorta transparent and look good in the corner. thanks!

Here are the .png's to skin the iRealSMS pop up. I also attached a zip in case you dont already have a iRealSMS.app folder. Unzip it and place it in the folder named Folders thats inside the theme. I also didnt change the call out I just added it for those that dont have it.
    do i have to add this folder cause it looks ro me it came with the update...
    Last edited by JoeCentra; 2010-05-10 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....
    2010-05-10 02:32 AM
    @blue, another pop up menu I found in MAIL that needs skinning.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-mail-menu.png  
    2010-05-10 05:11 AM
    hey Dutchy, that's actually a good idea with the weather being in the icon. If the rotating weather wallpapers could be in the icon that would be even more cool. A new cool job for holdemdogg what do you think blue and holdemdogg, do you think its possible? Is there some way that the script can call up for the icon to change (or to call up another icon each time with those 4 weather backgrounds)?

Kind of like in the attached pics, but of course nicely merged together as one.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-weather-icon-example.png   Evolution OS 2-weather-icon-example1.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-10 at 06:37 AM.
    2010-05-10 05:15 AM
    OK, I kind of resolved this problem with the weather and being an icon by playing around with the widget and add an icon to the widget which is a clear icon, but from blue's template.

The weather icon on the top is great, but the city is overlapped by Spotlight (the only down side), but the second one can be seen well when going to Spotlight, but the icon is in the second row. It all works already and I have 2 widget themes ready for that. Blue, let me know if you want those 2 widget themes or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-weather-example1.png   Evolution OS 2-weather-examle2.png  
    2010-05-10 07:47 AM
    im really diggin this weather idea and the look of it ^^^
    2010-05-10 07:57 AM
    I think the only thing this transparent icon could use is a black frame around it, so it looks like an icon, but I have no idea how to do this :-( Can't figure this out with stupid Photoshop.

Also the other issue is the background wallpaper, which has the clouds in the way and the white font of the weather info does not display so well. But I think it can be resolved by packaging different of the 4 wallpapers for each widget theme to be enabled in Winterboard (which I also included the clear icon, that overrides the other weather icon in the icon pack of the EOS2 theme.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-10 at 08:54 AM.
    2010-05-10 08:14 AM
    I really like the look of this....

2010-05-10 09:40 AM
    So, back again, im busy because of all the appsidy/cydia problems, but it looks good now:
    All my work (and others of course) moves now to the Cydia Store Appsidy is dead, but it seems possible to still get free update for my themes at Cydia

Dont know when, but hopefully soon...

->It is not possible to display a html programmed weather ON a icon

->I allready experimented a long time with the LiveWeather-App/Icon, but could not found a solution till now.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-10 at 10:13 AM.
    2010-05-10 10:00 AM
    Hey Blue, when you get time I need a icon for iGo navigation. Thanks bro!
    2010-05-10 10:20 AM
    @gpax: this theme has a transparent dock, it is not possible that the original dock is visible on your device: Please make sure that evolutionOS is on top of your list in winterboard an no other theme above overrides its graphics

it is possible as I have it on mine and the os2 theme is at the top on the winterboard, but il post a pic in the next couple of days as I'm away for work at the moment
    2010-05-10 11:49 AM
    HI,

can somebody please assist me getting this to work? I tried to follow the installation guide with no luck.
    I have "infiniboard", "iBlank" and "Categories" installed. Also Evolution o2 German edition. I have created the blank icons and put them on thepages like descibed. In categories I do not see any of the icons mentioned in 4). How do I get the icons?

Regards
    banyoo
    Last edited by banyoo; 2010-05-10 at 12:25 PM.
    2010-05-10 12:13 PM
    I think people will digg these options as displayed in the attached files. I experimented a little more and came up with two other solutions. The weather icon is a little smaller now to fit in the clear icon and the text either on the left or right. With the 4 rotating weather wallpapers it looks like the text on the right suits more.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-weather-smaller-row1_text-right.png   Evolution OS 2-weather-smaller-row1.png   Evolution OS 2-weather-smaller-row2_text-right.png   Evolution OS 2-weather-smaller-row2.png  
    2010-05-10 01:40 PM
    I hate that I have to keep asking questions, but for some reason my weather icon is not changing. It is stuck on the moon w/ clouds. The temperature however updates fine.

Any idea why this would be happening?

Also, can I request an icon?

I've made a catagory named: Tools

I tried to make my own, and it doesn't look very good. Thanks

UPDATE: I think I may have fixed my problem ... I was looking through the Wallpaper.js file and where it specified the Icon Sets, it had "dunno" ... I changed that to "HTC" and my icon (after respring) changed from the moon to the sun. I've attached a pic of what I changed if you want to use it in your tutorial, or Q&A section.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-wallpaper.jpg  
    Last edited by washamur; 2010-05-10 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Fixed Problem w/ Weather Icon Sets
    2010-05-10 03:14 PM
    Thanks washamur. Maybe this was the problem why the Fog never changed and it always got stuck there.

@blue: would you please kindly make me the 4 weather wallpapers with no clouds on the left top to about the middle on each weather wallpaper? If I have the weather info text located on the left side, the clouds are in the way on Icon Row 1 and Row 2. I want to try something and to experiment more with the weather icon stuff. Thank you in advance.

The night time one does look pretty cool with the text on the left and icon on the right. For the day time the text will be too light as the clouds are in the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-nighttime.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-10 at 04:13 PM.
    2010-05-10 03:54 PM
    Wow I must say this theme is getting better and better!

One thing I'd like to have added if possible:

Before EOS2 I used Doreens Vista Bliss http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...s-sidebar.html

It had changing moon phases http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post3533881

So I would like to have the changing moon phases in EOS2, too. Could it be possible to get the allowance from radarlove, Spamdumpster and Doreen to use the MoonPhase script or can you do such a script on your own holdemdogg?
    2010-05-10 04:34 PM
    anybody got an iron man 2 icon please
    2010-05-10 04:51 PM
    Wow I must say this theme is getting better and better!

One thing I'd like to have added if possible:

Before EOS2 I used Doreens Vista Bliss http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...s-sidebar.html

It had changing moon phases http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post3533881

So I would like to have the changing moon phases in EOS2, too. Could it be possible to get the allowance from radarlove, Spamdumpster and Doreen to use the MoonPhase script or can you do such a script on your own holdemdogg?

I'll look into it and see what I can do with it. I'm not to familar with the theme so i'll do some reading and see what I can come up with
    2010-05-10 04:52 PM
1,986 ... 1555636465666775 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD