Heres your icons.
    Attached Images iTopSB theme by ToyVan-hotgirlz.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-mobilelog.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-unlimvideos.png 
    2010-05-26 11:53 PM
    Heres your icons.

thank u for making these
    2010-05-26 11:55 PM

thank u for making these
    No problem man.

Not sure if you wanted one for Utilities but heres one anyways.
    Attached Images iTopSB theme by ToyVan-utility.png 
    2010-05-27 12:02 AM
    Here's the old Qik Icon for anybody still using the version that used to be available on Cydia.
    Attached Images iTopSB theme by ToyVan-qik.png 
    2010-05-27 12:34 AM
    This is for

Hide n Seek

UDID Faker

Multifl0wPrefs

ToneFXs

and

Lockdown

Oh and I have a suggestion...you should make the clock transparent as well. This way you can put the clock on one side of clock on the screen and the calender on the other. Take a look at my screen shot to see what I am saying.
    Attached Thumbnails iTopSB theme by ToyVan-img_0589.jpg  
    Attached Images iTopSB theme by ToyVan-hide-n-seek.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-udidfaker.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-multifl0wprefs.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-lockdown.png iTopSB theme by ToyVan-tonefxs.png 
    Last edited by thendj; 2010-05-27 at 04:06 AM.
    2010-05-27 03:41 AM
    I can't get the weather to load any suggestions?
    2010-05-27 04:18 AM
    What do you mean by not loading?
    2010-05-27 04:20 AM
    This is for

Hide n Seek

UDID Faker

Multifl0wPrefs

ToneFXs

and

Lockdown

Oh and I have a suggestion...you should make the clock transparent as well. This way you can put the clock on one side of clock on the screen and the calender on the other. Take a look at my screen shot to see what I am saying.
    thanks for the icons - Good idea with the clock, however I'll just leave it up to each individual user if they want to do that or not - btw, u don't have my theme setup correctly! hahaha

I can't get the weather to load any suggestions?

do u have 3g or wifi enabled? are u sure u put the code in correctly and in the right place? maybe try doing a respring...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-27 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-27 04:25 AM
    oh i know...i'm in the process of organizing my apps...want to get them into the right folder so i can remember where i put stuff.
    2010-05-27 04:25 AM
    just found this thread!
    @puffykia on infiniboard

mate that's something to do with infiniboard I'm afraid. I mean the icons being cut off when u scroll to the page below. five rows is the issue apparently. me is hving that too! pls be on the lookout for an update or fix and lemme know if u do come across one ya!

have a good one all!!
    2010-05-27 04:45 AM
    I am prety sure I put it in the correct place. I resprung and yes I have 3g and wifi enabled
    2010-05-27 06:25 AM
    I am prety sure I put it in the correct place. I resprung and yes I have 3g and wifi enabled
    worked for me..SSH into ur device and overwrite the existing ConfigureMe.js file with the one attached below....extract from zip first of course
    Attached Files
    2010-05-27 06:38 AM
    I extracted and added and nothing changed
    2010-05-27 07:20 AM
    I extracted and added and nothing changed
    hmmm...I tested it on my phone and had El Mirage weather on my springboard..??!! It's hard to troubleshoot a problem I can't duplicate on my end
    2010-05-27 07:25 AM
    Make sure you don't have any other widgets running, since if there's another with the wrong weather config...
    2010-05-27 07:33 AM
    There must be a conflict with another program I have installed
    2010-05-27 07:34 AM
    If it's WinterBoard, I don't think it's a PROGRAM conflict so much as a theme conflict. Disable all your other themes, and then take a screenshot of the results. And I mean ALL your other themes.
    2010-05-27 07:39 AM
    Icon Request

Folders:
    Recent
    Utilities

Apps:
    ScummVM
    genesis4iphone
    gpSPhone
    AVPlayer
    vlc4iphone
    mplayer
    Multifl0wPrefs
    Insomnia
    PkgBackup
    SysInfoPlus
    eWiFi

Also
    mail icon for dock and regular (non-pinup) versions of others

Also the dark gray font is hard to read against the gray background in some apps.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2010-05-27 08:45 AM
    Hey champ, your themes are probably the best I have come across! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Anywhoo I need one icon its for uRemote. Also need this icon for G.O.C Pro too.

Thanks in advance

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails iTopSB theme by ToyVan-img_0024.png  
    2010-05-27 08:46 AM
    Icon Request

Folders:
    Recent
    Utilities

Apps:
    ScummVM
    genesis4iphone
    gpSPhone
    AVPlayer
    vlc4iphone
    mplayer
    Multifl0wPrefs
    Insomnia
    PkgBackup
    SysInfoPlus
    eWiFi

Also
    mail icon for dock and regular (non-pinup) versions of others

Also the dark gray font is hard to read against the gray background in some apps.

Thanks.
    A few of these have been done already. Look a few pages back and you will find them. For the others post a screenshot.
    2010-05-27 08:49 AM
352 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD