how can i get it in rock
    2010-05-11 07:17 PM
    I'm liking the screenshots Toyvan.
    2010-05-11 07:47 PM
    I have already made a donation,and I have nothing received,i can't pay again toyvan.
    I got all 6 of your emails...it's coming!

i so wana make it functional, like make those stacks and stuff and zoom into the wall and somehow have real sticky notes

let me launch this and then let's collab on something more functional...

how can i get it in rock
    I will be uploading it in about an hour to Rock..but could take 12-24 hrs to be available..I'll keep u posted
    2010-05-11 10:40 PM
    wow i haven't seen this in a while it looks so nice dude i like the weather and the sliders in the ipod hah and just the dementins to this theme
    2010-05-11 10:55 PM
    Will this be categories or springjumps based??
    2010-05-11 11:19 PM
    Will this be categories or springjumps based??
    this is a one page layout using categories/categoriesSB..

---------------------------------------------------------------
    iTopSB is now available for purchase via "Rock", or as a manual download for those who donate a minimum of $2 USD.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-12 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 07:08 AM
    this theme is amazing
    2010-05-12 07:50 AM
    damn i really want this theme , but i dont have paypal D:

great theme man !
    2010-05-12 07:52 AM
    this theme is amazing
    Thanks! did u get everything setup and working? just curious to know how your experience was in terms of setting it up..difficult, easy??

damn i really want this theme , but i dont have paypal D:

great theme man !
    no worries, i'm sure a cracked version will surface shortly...
    2010-05-12 08:12 AM
    nahh im all for supporting the dev , cause i know what much effort it takes to make a complete theme
    2010-05-12 08:21 AM
    I setting it up now..... I checked rock this morning!!
    2010-05-12 08:40 AM
    the setup is very easy,he have not been a problem,fast,clean,pleasant for the eyes,this theme is original,buy this theme you will not be dissapointed,he is finish has 80% but he is incredible,toyvan you work on the battery? and on the final mod,will there be the template psd? for not you disturb for all the icon request?

thanks
    2010-05-12 08:44 AM
    Setup was easy!!! Looks awesome!
    2010-05-12 09:35 AM
    nahh im all for supporting the dev , cause i know what much effort it takes to make a complete theme
    if only everyone thought the same..oh what a wonderful world this would be

the setup is very easy,he have not been a problem,fast,clean,pleasant for the eyes,this theme is original,buy this theme you will not be dissapointed,he is finish has 80% but he is incredible,toyvan you work on the battery? and on the final mod,will there be the template psd? for not you disturb for all the icon request?

thanks
    thanks for the positive review - Yes, I will be working on a battery and other UI enhancements - I don't mind making icons, it comes with the responsibility of being a theme developer and it helps me to keep track of all the cydia and rock icons needed..
    2010-05-12 08:29 PM
    iTopSB is now available for purchase via "Rock", or as a manual download for those who donate a minimum of $2 USD.
    2010-05-14 05:06 AM
    Thanks! did u get everything setup and working? just curious to know how your experience was in terms of setting it up..difficult, easy??

no worries, i'm sure a cracked version will surface shortly...
    ^^^ lmao... sad but true... bastards
    2010-05-14 05:38 AM
    ^^^ lmao... sad but true... bastards

I've learned to take it as a compliment when my themes get cracked and people post 10 minute youtube videos on how to get them for FREE!! hahahaha!!

btw, did u get everything sorted out with your theme upload?
    2010-05-14 06:08 AM
    Great theme I just put it on, but I am curious if you will have a template psd? As some of my icons did not change.
    2010-05-14 08:42 AM
    Great theme I just put it on, but I am curious if you will have a template psd? As some of my icons did not change.
    Assuming they are all Cydia & Rock apps, please post a screenshot and attach it to your post...and make sure the icon labels are enabled so I can see the correct spelling and punctuation of each app - I will make the icons and post them back here
    2010-05-14 06:12 PM
    But i need help for the Clock widget. i dont have that on my iphone only the weather widget. and i still have the labels in my apps. and on the top of the phone theres like page 0 page 1 etc. other than that im all done..pls help

UPDATE: i fix the page o page 1 etc.
    so i just need help on the clock wallpaper and the icon labels..
    Attached Thumbnails iTopSB theme by ToyVan-home.jpg  
    Last edited by ndestruktclan; 2010-05-14 at 08:34 PM.
    2010-05-14 08:17 PM
352 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD