**ATTENTION! This theme is no longer being updated or supported**

iTopSB is a very unique, 3 dimensional, one page layout for your iPhone/iPod touch. Inspired by the popular 'BumpTop' desktop, iTopSB is equally as intuitive and gives you access to all of your Apps on one springboard page. If you're tired of swiping through 10+ springboard pages, on non-original & 2 dimensional themes, then this is definitely the right one for you!

Availbale on Cydia & iThemeSky.com

Special thanks to K.Nitsua for providing the clock/date widget and to Bluemetal for allowing me to use and tweak the html weather code used on his modmyi theme. And to all of you for supporting my work!!

G.O.C. PRO , iD3 , iTopSB , Glass Orb iPad & G.O.C. HD(iPhone 4 only! ARE AVAILABLE VIA ROCK & CYDIA!(install RockApp via Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN JUST DO A SEARCH FOR MY THEMES! DON'T FORGET TO RATE & LEAVE A REVIEW - THANK U ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MY WORK! CHEERS

-ToyVan

***SEE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST***

CHANGELOG
    • 2.1(iOS4 device updates)
      -StatusBar is now transparent
      -Removed the springboard icon shadow
      -Removed faint shadow from the transparent calendar/day label
      -Fixed an issue with SMS/Messages app not being skinned on devices running 4.1 firmware
      -Added 'Game Center' icon
      -Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels support(iOS4 devices)
      -Added more Cydia icons
      -Weather should now be more accurately displayed
      -Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      -Weather widget now works on all iOS4 devices(read below for setup instructions)
      -Added Rock & Cydia icons
      -App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4 & iPhone 4(read below)
      -Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iOS4 & iPhone 4)
      -App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
      -Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
      -Added custom UI Sounds(user selectable via winterboard)
      -Multiple UI Image additions
      -Added LockScreen Battery(while charging)
      -Initial public release

HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE(iOS4)
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create!
    YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

APPS NEEDED
    The following apps are needed in order to setup this theme properly:

- CategoriesSB(recommended .99 cents via Cydia) or Categories(free)
    - FiveIrows(free)
    - iBlank(free)
    - iWipeCache(free)
    - BlankNull(free)
    - FiveIconDock(free/optional)

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Make sure "No Undocked Icon Labels" is NOT selected in WinterBoard(Once theme setup is complete you will select it)
    2. Open iBlank and create 10 blanks.
    3. Open FiveIrows and make sure the 'FiveIrows' option is ON.
    4. Open Categories and create the following folders:
    -Personal
    -Media
    -Apps
    -Games
    5. You will notice that the "Calendar" and "Weather" icons are transparent - They will go behind the appropriate widget, so when u press on the time the default calendar will launch and when u press on the current weather image the default weather app will launch - If you have 'LiveClock' or 'WeatherIcon' installed, disable them both! (See first screenshot below and set-up springboard accordingly)
    7. Put your remaining springboard apps in one of the four categories folders of your choice(apps in the dock are obviously your choice)
    8. Open WinterBoard - Make sure 'SummerBoard Mode' is turned 'ON' - select and arrange theme folders in the EXACT SAME ORDER AS THEY APPEAR IN THE SECOND SCREENSHOT!(Please read bold red type again!)
    9. If necessary, run iWipeCache.
    10. Open CategoriesSB, go to Manage Folders, press 'Edit'(top right corner), click on any of the blue arrows to the right of any of your created folders and it will take u to the general settings page. Turn on all the options as seen in the third screenshot below, then press "Apply to All Categories" and then hit "yes".

CUSTOM ICON REQUESTS(Rock & Cydia apps ONLY)

Post a screenshot of the apps on your device and attach it to your post - make sure u have the icon labels enabled so I can see the exact spelling and punctuation of each app. They will be posted back here in the order they are requested & added to future updates for those not familiar with openSSH.

WEATHER WIDGET SETUP

1. Go: Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    2. Enter your City or zip code(press enter), then click on the "Extended Forecast" option underneath the "6-10 DAY"
    3. In the top address bar of your browser you'll see an address, for example: "http://weather....USUT0226...."
    4. This the Weather code that we need, for example: USUT0226
    5. Now SSH into your device and navigate to:
    /var/stash/Themes/iTopSB Weather.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/Private
    6. Open the "configureMe.js" file and change this code "USUT0226", to your hometown code.(I use WinSCP so I can open the "configureMe.js" file and save it directly from within this program - However, you can also do this directly on your iPhone with "iFile")
    7. If you want to change to Celsius: look in the "configureMe.js" for this: "Farenheit var isCelsius = false" and change it to "true"
    8. The default update interval is set to 30 minutes. You can change it in the last line of the configureme.js file -look for "var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

If you have any other questions or concerns, that haven't be addressed above, please don't hesitate to leave a post here in the thread

Custom icon video tutorial(click on video to watch in larger size on youtube)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDrC0E_bTM[/ame]

Please post your custom icons back here in the thread so the whole the community can enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails iTopSB theme by ToyVan-loading.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by toyvan; 2013-02-24 at 03:57 AM.
    2010-04-10 12:57 AM
    yes
    2010-04-10 01:02 AM
    Do we want a new theme from toyvan?

That's like asking if we want Christmas presents...

Do it!!!!
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-04-10 01:15 AM
    That looks awesome man. I'd love to see this.
    2010-04-10 01:21 AM
    Release it already! Damn!
    2010-04-10 01:21 AM
    Idk what it is I am saying yes to but...YES!!!!!!
    2010-04-10 01:24 AM
    Bumptop Desktop kinda reminds of the MS Surface which is very cool. I'm interested to see what ideas you have in stored
    2010-04-10 01:29 AM
    reminds me of original inav and YES! would love to see how this turns out
    2010-04-10 01:31 AM
    Do it
    2010-04-10 01:33 AM
    whoa that looks cool. DO IT
    2010-04-10 01:48 AM
    Do it
    2010-04-10 01:51 AM
    Hell yea!!
    2010-04-10 01:53 AM
    Do you really need to ask? Of course.
    2010-04-10 01:55 AM
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes please.
    2010-04-10 02:03 AM
    I love bumptop!! I use it all the time on my mac and its like the coolest thing and made me finally like using desktop OSs again. this is such a cool idea and id love to see it in action. maybe make like page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ect different walls of the 3d desktop and like its like moving around it. Maybe some stacks to be like the piles. maybe a sticky note SB widget if you can. always wanted to see one of these.
    edit: wait even better idea!! make it kinda like you have it but use iconoclasm and have the icons just on like the middle wall then make the side walls springjumps to a different page that has a wallpaper on that wall. This would be soo cool!! Hope you can use some of my ideas. I look forward to seeing this theme in action
    2010-04-10 02:52 AM
    Does a bear **** in the woods! i hope thats not to vulgar
    2010-04-10 02:57 AM
    Does a bear **** in the woods! i hope thats not to vulgar
    Not as vulgar as what I was gonna say...

"...will they come?"

Oh yeah, we'll come. We'll come so hard and so fast, all of the iPhone world will feel it.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-04-10 03:20 AM
    Thanks K.Nit. Soon as I read this I spit Coke on my monitor laughing! LOL. Er..yeah, make it. What K said.
    2010-04-10 03:33 AM
    Now!!!!!!
    2010-04-10 03:54 AM
    You guys crack me up!! I was hoping that nobody would come so I wouldn't have to make it ...I guess it's too late to pull down this thread..??!!
    2010-04-10 03:58 AM
352 12311 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD