is this the image you wanted with the no "glaze" effect?
    couildnt remember which way round the original one was so i posted ones suitable for both orientations
    Yes that is the one thanks!
    2010-05-05 10:23 AM
    Hey Guys...How can i sort this day issue...its outta screen and how can i get it with in the screen?
    2010-05-05 12:51 PM
    dis is wot i mean...
    Attached Thumbnails [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua-1.jpg  
    2010-05-05 12:58 PM
    dis is wot i mean...
    I hope this is right buuuut:

Go to the theme folder, then the Config folder, then open the springboard.css file.
    In here you will need to find sets of td configurations for different things named with "" around them. Find one that says "date" [i think] and reduce the font-size down a couple of pixels. do 2, save to your device then respring, if not enough go back and go down another 2, rinse and repeat until the size is right.

If the config file doesnt match what Im going on about wait for someone who has the current version of the theme running [I only have a pre-release version without the config] to give you some advice.
    2010-05-05 01:17 PM
    @MARKO111. Thanks!
    2010-05-05 01:17 PM
    dis is wot i mean...
    Open Library/Themes/iNZ-T WeatherWall.theme/Wallpaper.HTML.
    Under "SPAN#calendar" put in a font-size line.
    Like this:
    Code:
    SPAN#calendar 
    {
    	 font-family: Helvetica;
    	 font-size: 13px; 
    	text-align: center;
           text-shadow: 0px -1px 1px black;
    	color: rgb(0,255,255);
    Or replace it with the Wallpaper.HTML I've attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-05-05 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Uploaded English Wallpaper.HTML :-)
    2010-05-05 01:20 PM
    Open Library/Themes/iNZ-T WeatherWall.theme/Wallpaper.HTML.
    Under "SPAN#calendar" put in a font-size line.
    Like this:
    Code:
    SPAN#calendar 
    {
    	 font-family: Helvetica;
    	 font-size: 13px; 
    	text-align: center;
           text-shadow: 0px -1px 1px black;
    	color: rgb(0,255,255);
    Or replace it with the Wallpaper.HTML I've attached.
    That would be what I meant, ha ha.

Thanks wim66...
    2010-05-05 01:22 PM
    I'm debating whether to have new icons to fit the NeoStyle springboard... just for the mod though:

Obviously inspired by illumine.

Dude, this lockscreen is so beautiful in action. Everything flows and moves, and not in an ugly overdone way. There's even an animated transition INTO the lockscreen!

I literally spent 12+ hours doing the code...

... just realized I forgot to eat dinner...

... it's 1 AM here...

... damn.

And yeah, keep me posted about that music widget.

Holy crap those Icons are SWEET although I like a dark blue those are very nice hope you go with those!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-05-05 01:46 PM
    @Wimm66...thanx dude!
    Can i ask u another thng...wot if i jus wanna get rid of the day and jus leave the temp on the rite hand side?
    Wot do i have to delete?
    2010-05-05 01:57 PM
    Not that I know anything about HTML, but I just deleted the calendarDate function bit and it works.
    Code:
    function calendarDate ( )

{

var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday")

//predefine month names

var this_date_timestamp = new Date()	  

var this_weekday = this_date_timestamp.getDay()	 

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nodeValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] //concat long date string

}
    2010-05-05 02:28 PM

just when i think this theme can't get any better than it already is,
    you go and come up with this the new icons look nice! but the
    only thing i would change from the lockscreen would be to take off
    the icons at the bottom near the unlock. they kinda look out of place,
    squeezed in there and it distracts from the overall simple and clean style
    in my opinion.
    Last edited by chrisangel13; 2010-05-05 at 09:50 PM.
    2010-05-05 04:25 PM
    Is gpSPhone still using my controller skin (the one in that icon)? Wow, lol.
    I really have no clue. Thats what came up when I searched google.
    2010-05-05 10:05 PM
    I really have no clue. Thats what came up when I searched google.
    Just downloaded it and yeah, he's still using my skins. I should've asked for royalties or something, lol. Ah well. zod's a cool guy so I ain't gonna trip about it.

But man, I could do a better job now on them, lol. Those are over a year old.

Btw, I'm working on the springboard, and it is looking much better than I expected. I'm really looking for to letting you guys take this theme for a ride. Caution though, 3G users will have a very difficult time using this theme and will need to use the non-animated version. 3Gs users: You guys are in for a real treat ^_^.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-05 10:58 PM
    Caution though, 3G users will have a very difficult time using this theme and will need to use the non-animated version. 3Gs users: You guys are in for a real treat ^_^.
    Dang, I wish I had a 3GS
    2010-05-05 11:02 PM
    woah woah woah! K Nit did u say animated?? As is ANIMATED WEATHER??? omg ive been asking for this for soo long!! This means youll make animated weather for home and pro too... right?
    2010-05-05 11:45 PM
    woah woah woah! K Nit did u say animated?? As is ANIMATED WEATHER??? omg ive been asking for this for soo long!! This means youll make animated weather for home and pro too... right?
    Im not sure about weather but I believe the lockscreens wallpaper will rotate.
    2010-05-05 11:48 PM
    oh... nevermind lol just read previous posts... animated LS. Maybe all this new html5 knowledge can help you make animated weather for home/pro. And do you plan to add this cool lockscreen stuff to home/pro?

oh rotating LS walls.. interesting. How bout weather walls that change with weather and time kinda like weather elements hd v3?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-05 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-05 11:49 PM
    It's not just the wallpaper...

... the ENTIRE lockscreen is animated.

I will be introducing this stuff to Inspired OS as well.

Keep in mind guys, the lockscreen yesterday took me over 12 hours to do. The springboard is shaping to take just as long.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-06 12:00 AM
    Youre nuts K. I cant wait to see what you come up with.
    2010-05-06 12:05 AM
    At least someone is working on a theme. I'm at work suffering through the Miss USA event and seeing all 52 of them in Photoshop.
    2010-05-06 12:08 AM
965 ... 28363738394048 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD