hey gang..! if anyone would be kind enough to assist me in adding rooks mod (the second one on the first post) to megaupload..? I'm having problems with the sendspace downloading thingy..

and to z or k.. is there anyway u could make a small mod to allow me to have abit more choices fer the springjumps and catergories..? currently there are 5 right.. Is there a way to add more..? I've never used springjumps and iconoclasm and catergories but for this theme I'm willing to give it a shot! I just got all the things I needed and was messing around with it all (spent a couple hours mind u) bit I realize there is just so many of my apps that could be catergorised.. thanks man.. or if better make a wallpaper where I can add more icons on the page..!

You could categorize the rest of the apps, then create the correct Category folders and place the respective icons within the springjump pages. Now you go from springjump page to category folder to the app you want. Just a suggestion.
    2010-05-12 06:55 AM
    hi all....can i have this icon? thanks in advance.
    i have a question too......when i download some program someone have icon and someone don't have the icon.....if i go in icon folder with ssh there aren't icon....but on screen i have the icon....why?? sorry for my english.
    Guess this is the icon you want............Also, having the correct name of the icon helps also.
    Attached Images [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua-delete.png 
    2010-05-12 07:09 AM
    blkcadi help with icons plz

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/1005/64/bad598ebc1ed.png

only iWipe and SIManager
    Last edited by Fettered_Sou1; 2010-05-12 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 03:30 PM
    I'm not cadi but I think these will do.
    Attached Images [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua-simanager.png [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua-iwipe.png 
    2010-05-12 04:11 PM
    Guess this is the icon you want............Also, having the correct name of the icon helps also.
    Thank a lot!!!!!!
    2010-05-12 04:18 PM
    Hi guys don't know if anyone can help but I need the following icons, I am struggling to get normal images
    . I need the following

TV Catchup
    BBC iPlayer
    MMi

All website links

Thanks in advanced

Sorry forget about my previous post, icons work if I re-save the link/bookmark icon
    Last edited by NikSC; 2010-05-12 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 07:38 PM
    ^ post a screen shot please, it will make it easier.
    2010-05-12 08:01 PM
    c'mon....let this theme keep goinggggg!!!
    2010-05-14 09:42 AM
    does anybody have any good Apps and Games folder icons?
    2010-05-14 05:19 PM
    Open /Library/Themes/iNZ-T Lock Wallpaper.theme/LockBackground.html
    Under function updateCalendarBar edit the following line to your liking.

theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theMonth + "." + theDay;

European style would be (with slash)

theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theDay + "/" + theMonth;

If you want the months spelled out, just edit the monthsArray above it.

Hi, I tried editing LockBackground.html so it would show in MON DAY format (e.g. May 16) but the day seems to be moving towards the right side inside the box itself.

It would be really great if someone can advice me on how to get it line up correctly. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua-img_0275.png  
    2010-05-16 11:23 AM
    hey Z, do you by any chance still have the wallpaper you
    used in this pic? and could you post it here it you do?
    thanks
    2010-05-17 08:39 PM
    Has anyone made an iForum icon for this theme yet?
    2010-05-18 08:48 AM
    could somebody pleasde post some good apps and games icons
    2010-05-18 08:48 AM
    hey Z, do you by any chance still have the wallpaper you
    used in this pic? and could you post it here it you do?
    thanks
    You can find it there
    12 results - TinEye
    2010-05-18 12:35 PM
    This thread is starting to go dead =(. I've asked before, haven't heard anything back, but does anybody have any good Apps and Games icons they could please post. Thank you
    2010-05-19 05:10 AM
    This thread is starting to go dead =(. I've asked before, haven't heard anything back, but does anybody have any good Apps and Games icons they could please post. Thank you
    Wasnt there some included with the theme? Whats wrong with those?
    2010-05-19 05:51 AM
    How about you post a screenshot of the icons you are looking for, including labels and see them get done for you.
    2010-05-19 06:07 AM
    i got this theme in the beta and there weren't any with that, and i haven't gotten any of this forum. any picture of an app and game will do, i have to wait to get home to my desktop to post some screenshots
    2010-05-19 06:42 AM
    Twilight has been updated on Rock. Winterboard install issue fixed.
    2010-05-19 10:42 AM
    Hey guys! New to the thread and theme. LOVE IT!!

Is there a SBSettings PSD? I have many that are not themed.

Thanks!
    2010-05-19 09:42 PM
965 ... 344243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD