Hello, great work for this theme.
    I'm actually work on it for add alien plugin with animated weather and that's work fine ;op

i'll try to give a DL link in a few days.

Sorry for my english, i'm french ;op
    Last edited by Gargol; 2010-06-03 at 12:41 AM.
    2010-06-03 12:38 AM
    here you go
    awesome, thanks a lot mate!
    2010-06-03 05:40 PM
    I'm trying to change the weather location but I just cant seem to get it changed from New york, im wanting to change it to Glasgow, UK, can anyone help?
    2010-07-08 03:00 PM
    I'm trying to change the weather location but I just cant seem to get it changed from New york, im wanting to change it to Glasgow, UK, can anyone help?
    Try...

Glasgow, Scotland

change in jsconfig file
    2010-07-08 04:05 PM
    Try...

Glasgow, Scotland

change in jsconfig file
    I cant find the file, im using LockInfo so im not really sure what im looking for :S

edit: found the file, but i cant get "Glasgow, Scotland" or "Glasgow, UK" to work
    EDIT 2: okay i got some kinda progress, i tried adding in a yahooWeather.js to the sources and then putting in the code from the yahoo weather website and changing the var source to yahooWeather, that works, but I get no icons or town name, but i do get the tempratures, http://apple.accuweather.com/ says its "Glasgow, United Kingdom" but that doesnt work either
    Last edited by Kevintroy; 2010-07-08 at 04:46 PM.
    2010-07-08 04:35 PM
    I cant find the file, im using LockInfo so im not really sure what im looking for :S

edit: found the file, but i cant get "Glasgow, Scotland" or "Glasgow, UK" to work
    EDIT 2: okay i got some kinda progress, i tried adding in a yahooWeather.js to the sources and then putting in the code from the yahoo weather website and changing the var source to yahooWeather, that works, but I get no icons or town name, but i do get the tempratures, AccuWeather.com says its "Glasgow, United Kingdom" but that doesnt work either
    post a picture dude!!
    2010-07-09 02:39 AM
    hello,

I copied the [lockInfo] directory in Library\lockinfo\plugin but it is not working .. when i go to lockinfo plugin i don't see htc plugin, moreover other standard plugin don't work.

Have you an idea ?

EDIT : OK, i have to put all in winterboard.

It's not possible to use this clock + classic plugin of lockinfo ??
    Last edited by Nonold; 2010-08-19 at 10:54 AM.
    2010-08-18 05:32 PM
    I need some help.
    I have some random letters and words in the top left corner of my widget, and I'm not sure why.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    2010-09-02 12:19 PM
    Hey there,

I really just want the animated clock + weather on the lockscreen all by itself without anything else changing. Can someone please customise a file for me. I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks.

Also could you please let me know what settings I should have in LockInfo thanks.
    2010-10-17 02:51 PM
    ...hi to all!
    I'm trying to install this wonderful theme on iphone 4 but I've got some problems being a newby on iphone!when i copy the theme with winscp in the root,not everything appears in the device - the first time appeared animated clock,but now it is not there - where can I find an opportune basic tutorial to manage lockinfo or the other apps as infiniboard or activator used in ivaal?
    Waiting news and saluds..!
    Last edited by donaglia; 2010-10-27 at 05:36 PM.
    2010-10-27 10:09 AM
    This is so NICE!!!! Ive been trying to get the clock and weather on my lockscreen only... i dont want anything else... anyone know how????? PLZ help!!!!!
    2011-02-11 09:16 AM
    Sorry dear gurus over here i very new to this... I will need some help from you guys.

1. Where should i copy the folders to?
    2. What others software i need to install from Cydia?
    3. And anyone possible to show me a step by step to do this.

Sincerely thanks to pple that help me with this.

Hope to hear a reply soon...

Cheers
    2011-03-09 06:09 PM
192 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD