This is for my personal theme...wasn't aware it couldn't be used with another theme?

And if money is the issue, I will gladly pay!

And I meant my personal use, not to release in a theme I made...I'll leave the theming to the pros.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-05-01 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-01 09:19 PM
    yeah, dude chill, if money is the problem then is up to you,o if you need a pad on the back, well, you need friends,go out more,breathe,date,have dinner get laid,move on. you are doing a great theme.but also if you don't want to share o released, is totally your decision,my life wont change a bit
    i think you completely misunderstood me.. but thats fine.. jerks usually do, that means you!!

im not out to get paid... if i was i would not release anything.. FEEL FREE TO USE THIS AS YOU WANT..

and for the "suggestions" you made.. thats pretty fu**** lame **** you pull.. perhaps you dont understand nothing.. and you dont know **** about my life anyways..

oh..btw..my life would not change at all either.. trust me..

/valle

sorry for this post.. completely unnecessary..

anyways.. the theme is on its final stage now.. so it would not be that long before it come out.. sorry for the wait, im busy TRYING to get """friends,go out more,breathe,date,have dinner get laid,move on""".. LOL ungrateful MF...
    2010-05-03 02:06 AM
    Pancho
    i dont think what you said is necessary...you used someone widget and said bad thing about them...you are surely a PATHETIC..get a life and stop visiting this thread..
    2010-05-03 02:58 AM
    @obsessionXYZ, eh buddy, sorry but I wasn't able to think of anything creative regarding those shortcuts on the homepage, what I was looking for has probably been hidden in *.dylib file, that I kind of don't know how to extract at all. Sorry for that, hope you appreciate my willing to help.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-05-03 10:14 AM
    @obsessionXYZ, eh buddy, sorry but I wasn't able to think of anything creative regarding those shortcuts on the homepage, what I was looking for has probably been hidden in *.dylib file, that I kind of don't know how to extract at all. Sorry for that, hope you appreciate my willing to help.
    yeah man.. no luck for me either with that.. as for now i drop the idea, perhaps someone could be able to get a working code sometime..

does anyone know a nice clock digit font? if not, what the font used for the clock on this one? ( the "regular" clock widget).

/valle
    Last edited by obsessionXYZ; 2010-05-03 at 01:34 PM.
    2010-05-03 01:32 PM
    I cannot download the files in the last two links. Is something wrong with MF (mediafire)? again, thanks for sharing these great theme.

EDIT: They are working fine now. Thx.
    Last edited by XonX; 2010-05-03 at 04:37 PM.
    2010-05-03 04:32 PM
    Meh...couldn't get it to work on my phone so I went with the live weather clock from True HTC HD2...thanks for allllll the help
    2010-05-03 04:50 PM
    Any idea of a full theme release date yet?
    2010-05-03 07:09 PM
    Thank You for This perfect htc theme,please, can you give us a release date?
    2010-05-05 09:49 PM
    Managed to get rid of calender but got blue question mark now?

Any ideas

Cheers
    2010-05-06 03:18 PM
    a release should be expected tonight or tomorrow..

the theme is optimized for LockInfo.. a by that it works best with it.

but i will provide with a widget..

oh.. the release will not have a calender embedded..and i will not make 700 icons either, but there will be PS files for you to make it.. very easy.. will be just drag and drop and save..

and finally.. HUGE update.. you can use your own wallpaper.. the only thing you have to remember is to save the Wallpaper with the dock that will be provided.. also there will not be any problems with the weather, because i have re-maked all the images to transparent PNGs..

Look for soon..

one other thing.. if im not able to change the Thread titel, could a Mod help me to, after the release is out

thanks for your patience..

/valle
    2010-05-06 07:41 PM
    Looking forward to it
    2010-05-06 07:44 PM
    hmmm i have problems configuring the configureMe.js for the weather.

Im in the US and the layout and everything for weather on accuweather is different than the international version.

Help
    2010-05-06 09:36 PM
    THEME RELEASED!!!

download in the first post

hope you like it and enjoy it!!

/valle

PS. can a MOD please change the titel to :

[RELEASED] iVaal HTC HD2 with animated Flipclock and Weather

thanks in advanced
    2010-05-07 06:07 AM
    Nice theme but i prefer Alien's theme of the week HD2 theme. His animated weather is sick and the thunder plugin some of us have gotten is absolutely amazing.

I like some of your stuff though, the flip clock is a nice addition and some of the pages and icons are really close to the actual HD2 theme. It's just inconveniant some of it because the icons are huge and if you have a lot of apps then it's a lot of scrolling.

Nice work though, this is a great theme still.
    2010-05-07 06:14 AM
    Hey,congrats...you made it,nice,very nice work.
    Like the ability to tap for update.
    I dont have Lockinfo,so I cant try this,but again,nice work.
    2010-05-07 07:13 AM
    and it's Alien himself lmao

take not Alien, update some of your stuff with this
    2010-05-07 07:19 AM
    Hi, first I want to apologize for my bad English. Please a little help. I think I've done everything correctly, but time does not want to update. Please help attach shots.

I tried whatnot (BUXX0007, Varna/BUXX0007, BG), but not awarded. Please help fix this great theme.
    2010-05-07 10:32 AM
    For Varna code is: EUR|BG|BU024|VARNA
    2010-05-07 11:03 AM
    blu1 thank (Мой) as we say here in Varna (Bulgaria).
    2010-05-07 11:26 AM
192 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD