User Tag List

iNexus1 by thepozman
    Artist is Comments
    This is my first theme.. Enjoy! It is a complete google nexus one interface that you guys will enjoy! When you download please make sure you read the directions. They tell you step by step on how to install.

Soon to come ::: ( iNexus1 version 2 ) :::

-featuring-
    hidden spring dots and spotlight icon
    more app themes
    download
    2010-04-25 05:24 AM
    This isnt YOUR work , this is STOLEN work.
    2010-04-25 05:51 AM
    This isnt YOUR work , this is STOLEN work.
    all hes done is compiled Droid 2 icons with neuro lines and stole a google seach widget.

the worst part is he didnt give credit. if he had said "i did not make this i just mashed up a few themes" then it would be okay, but its not

fool.
    2010-04-25 10:57 AM
    So i see no problem when doing a Nexus theme to use original graphics. the question is if he ripped all this out of other android themes from here ?
    2010-04-25 11:23 AM
    So i see no problem when doing a Nexus theme to use original graphics. the question is if he ripped all this out of other android themes from here ?
    as stated before, hes ripped the NeuroLines (wallpaper) from here, along with all the Monster Droid 2 icons (the theme on here) and the google search on there aswell.

your question, sir, has been answered.
    2010-04-25 11:26 AM
    So I'm not family with google themes here. Not nice....
    2010-04-25 01:22 PM
    There is a Nexus theme that even has a vWallpaper that matches the original, looks like the same stuff to me as the one here.
    2010-04-25 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD