i can test this out
    Good. I will send a link that will lead you to a download on Friday.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-04-30 12:01 AM
    alright, sounds good
    2010-04-30 12:13 AM
    Looks very unique! That is very sleek and beautiful. I usually don't like overly colorful themes, but this is very eyecatchings. Great job
    2010-04-30 04:04 AM
    springjumps created. icons and keyboard creation in progress.
    My Themes

2010-04-30 04:14 PM
    springjumps created. icons and keyboard creation in progress.
    This looks really good! I'd be interested in seeing more. I'm somewhat done with all the htc looking themes.
    2010-04-30 04:32 PM
    hey what is going on with this theme? looks like a great start. anxious to see where this goes.
    2010-05-04 04:13 AM
    hey what is going on with this theme? looks like a great start. anxious to see where this goes.
    The theme is under construction. I have 2 setbacks currently: My phone is bricked and I have finals and graduation this week, so I'm pretty busy, but I'm working on it.
    My Themes

2010-05-04 04:43 AM
    oh ok. sounds good, since i just was able to jb my 3gs been looking for a colorful girly theme. so i will wait patiently for your finish theme lol. good luck with finals
    2010-05-04 04:48 AM
    oh ok. sounds good, since i just was able to jb my 3gs been looking for a colorful girly theme. so i will wait patiently for your finish theme lol. good luck with finals
    Is it just me or have you not been around the forums for while? Either way, good to see you.

I'm definitely looking forward this theme's release. Looks like a great concept. If need any help, don't be afraid to holla!
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-04 07:42 AM
    When is the release

Whoops ok Friday
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-05-04 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-04 08:16 AM
    alright, sounds good
    Off topic but, why do I feel like a pedophile when I look at your signature and avatar? lol. She look likes Mila Kunis but like 14 or something.

I hope it's not like a picture of your gf or something because that would just be a total foot in the mouth or something, lol.

On topic: Um... think I already talked about how cool this theme looked... let me chk... *looking*.... ok. Yeah, already did. Cool theme ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-04 08:24 AM
    Is it just me or have you not been around the forums for while? Either way, good to see you.

I'm definitely looking forward this theme's release. Looks like a great concept. If need any help, don't be afraid to holla!
    hey k.
    i had been checking in and out just looking cause i recently upgraded to 3gs iphone already wit 3.1.3 had no jb at the time but now that im jb im back at it. can't wait to start theming my phone again.
    2010-05-04 02:32 PM
    The Theme IS DONE!
    The beta release to testers, btw positions are still open, will be friday and the release to the cydia store will be Monday.
    I'm also thinking of releasing a dark version like this
    My Themes

2010-05-05 02:38 AM
    Off topic but, why do I feel like a pedophile when I look at your signature and avatar? lol. She look likes Mila Kunis but like 14 or something.

I hope it's not like a picture of your gf or something because that would just be a total foot in the mouth or something, lol.

On topic: Um... think I already talked about how cool this theme looked... let me chk... *looking*.... ok. Yeah, already did. Cool theme ^_^
    Mila Kunis lol
    2010-05-05 02:54 AM
    I'd love to test this theme out.

Could u show us a few screenshots?
    Last edited by juicygurl; 2010-05-05 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-05 03:22 AM
    I'd love to test this theme out.

Could u show us a few screenshots?
    I would but unfortunately, like I said earlier, I have a bricked device. I am going to send the theme to raptors first for screenshots and bug reports.
    My Themes

2010-05-05 03:30 AM
    I would but unfortunately, like I said earlier, I have a bricked device. I am going to send the theme to raptors first for screenshots and bug reports.
    sounds good, im free tonight. i can set it up, and post screenies
    2010-05-05 03:37 AM
    Oh yea lol ok
    2010-05-05 04:04 AM
    woah this theme looks awesome! By rotating circle inav do you mean it will actually be like 3d and you can rotate it around? That would be so cool. If only you could make category folders and other elements of the them do that.

woah release soon already this is crazyness! I still dont understand how it works. is it like an iconoclasm layout with icons on the edge that like go into the next page and then it uses infiniscroll to scroll in like a circle and the springjumps take you back to the first page after all the others? Im confused =& Maybe you can have infiniboard to make it work vertically too. sbrotator support would be pretty sweet too
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-05 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-05 04:18 AM
    sounds good, im free tonight. i can set it up, and post screenies
    that's good! im compressing the files as I write this
    My Themes

2010-05-05 04:28 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD