could u give me a step by step on what files to i drag into the untitled folder. sorry for so many questions. i usually just go to cydia install themes but all the good ones are on this website.

go to var/stash/themes

after you've downloaded the package (theme) provided in the homepage. open it with winrar or w/e u use and extract it to a folder, preferably your desktop. after simply drag and drop into your themes folder. afterwards in winterboard on your iphone you should see the packages. move them accordingly as shown in the screenshots provided by alien on the homepage and WALA !

Is there a fix for the youtube buttons being out of wack?
    search the fourms. a fix has been released already for youtube buttons.
    Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-05-14 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-14 04:18 AM
    when will we see the larger weather that Ian is working on? and can someone make a youtube icon that looks exactly like the one in Aliens theme, but bigger for the homescreen
    Check out post 2111 on page 141.
    2010-05-14 04:23 AM
    Love The New Rain plug in works like a lucky charm
    2010-05-14 04:32 AM
    Nope, can't tell from that, need the order of all the HTC theme files AND which ones are active, like the screenshots in page 1.
    Post a screenshot of your Winterboard screen. We will take it from there.
    Ian I hope this helps. Thanks again.
    2010-05-14 04:40 AM
    Is there a fix for the youtube buttons being out of wack?
    Here are the files.

Place them in

\Themes\HTC HD2 Animated\True HTC HD2 Theme\Bundles\com.apple.MediaPlayer
    Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-14 04:41 AM
    Okay, 1st, move the NAW above all the other HTC themes, then activate only "True HTC HD2 Theme AND "True HTC HD2 NAW, (not 3G) see what its like like this... What you have to do is try find out which theme file has the problem.

PS Have you edited and of the Widget files??

PPS you could try de-activating "ActivateMy Strings"...I don't know what that is.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-14 at 04:51 AM.
    2010-05-14 04:49 AM
    Maybe try putting Lockscreen above the others and uticking the Active string.

Edit: Beaten lol
    2010-05-14 04:53 AM
    Okay, 1st, move the NAW above all the other HTC themes, then activate only "True HTC HD2 Theme AND "True HTC HD2 NAW, (not 3G) see what its like like this... What you have to do is try find out which theme file has the problem.

PS Have you edited and of the Widget files??

PPS you could try de-activating "ActivateMy Strings"...I don't know what that is.
    I didn't edit any of the files other than using dirts moddded folder.

I removed the "widget" file in his theme and now the "???????" is gone but the clock is no longer animated.

I guess the html pointed to the flip widget and was overlapping the other clock and not working.

Anyone have the widget file to make both work?

Thanks Ian for the help. I appreciate your dedication to this theme.
    2010-05-14 05:01 AM
    I didn't edit any of the files other than using dirts moddded folder.

I removed the "widget" file in his theme and now the "???????" is gone but the clock is no longer animated.

I guess the html pointed to the flip widget and was overlapping the other clock and not working.

Anyone have the widget file to make both work?

Ahh....you've been playing

Here is the original Widget from the 3G theme.

The black flipclock should be used in winterboard as a separate theme.... I think

Here's the thing, You can put it in Winterboard as a separate theme BUT if you put it at the top of all the other theme files in Winterboard then it works fine but is under the weather...no good for me as my weather is very big!
    If you put it under the NAW theme then you end up with two clocks, so, you would have to decide which color clock you want and use that Widget in whatever HTC theme you are using.....make sense??
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-14 at 05:21 AM.
    2010-05-14 05:09 AM
    Could somebody please tell what i have to do to restore the names of for my icons...they are missing.
    thks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0002.png  
    2010-05-14 05:36 AM
    Could somebody please tell what i have to do to restore the names of for my icons...they are missing.
    thks
    The missing names is part of theme AFAIK.
    2010-05-14 05:43 AM
    thks
    In Winterboard, activate "White icon labels"...move it to the top.
    Problem is you home screen and settings screen will not look too good!
    2010-05-14 05:47 AM
    I like your set up a lot, but when i copied your home screen icons they transferred over small, any ideas?
    2010-05-14 06:16 AM
    I like your set up a lot, but when i copied your home screen icons they transferred over small, any ideas?
    Who are you talking too?
    2010-05-14 06:26 AM
    Who are you talking too?
    Sacking 23
    2010-05-14 06:30 AM
    I know there is an icon somewhere here to fix the iTunes button spelling. Ill page back for that later... does anyone have a SpringJumps button that says 'scrolling' and not 'scrooling'

edit: the youtube button fix posted above... doesnt fix my youtube buttons
    double edit: And now my ipod buttons seem off. lol
    Last edited by Deadfolx; 2010-05-14 at 08:20 AM.
    2010-05-14 06:46 AM
    Anyone have icons for the dock they can put images up?
    2010-05-14 06:46 AM

Thanks for the kind words.
    2010-05-14 07:45 AM
    I apologize for the use of Polish language but do not know English so well and the google translator says ********:]

Aktualizacja: Warunki pogodowe PL

Aby warunki pogodowe, które znajdują się pod nazwa miasta zostały przetłumaczone, należy wgrać niżej podany plik do lokalizacji:
    iPhone 3GS
    /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/True HTC HD2 AW 3GS.theme

iPhone 3G
    /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/True HTC HD2 AW 3G.theme

oraz w obu przypadkach do lokalizacji:

/private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/True HTC HD2 NAW.theme/Private/Sources

Po tej operacji wykonujemy respring lub rebot i cieszymy się polska wersja warunków pogodowych

http://rapidshare.com/files/38711743...atherStolen.js
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ejzo2
    Last edited by djbochen; 2010-05-14 at 08:54 AM.
    2010-05-14 08:05 AM
    i need help!!!! i am getting so frustrated at the smallest thing. i dont have photoshop yeah i know right. i need this darn home icon to move down just a little bit. i used the paint on windows pc to work on it. prolly messed it worse. but all the icons i try and switch in the icons folder all raise them higher than the rest. oh and can some make the blue bitesms icon bigger to fit the facebook icon on the homescreen.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-2.jpg  
    2010-05-14 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD