Howdy all.

Does anyone get any crash errors when your using the ipod feature on iphone, then, when it goes into hibernation (I think it's called), I unlock from my lock screen and I get a sad iphone error, and need to respring?

Ever since I add the HTC theme this seems to happen all the time when using the ipod on iphone.

Any ideas or fixes?

Cheers!
    2010-05-17 05:16 AM
    Very cool of you. Thanks so much and yes green it is and even so coming into Football season, J E T S, wont bore you with that. Thanks again. Do you know if the yahooweather issue was ironed out and is there lines of code that work posted. Its 10:10 in the evening and my weather is partly sunny still. I will be searching the form for the yahooweather thing.

Very smooth and sunny page. man if you can somehow get a slight reflection of the rays of the sun on your page that might look very slick.
    I hav not heard of anybody who has the yahoo source working, if you are using the standard code (not edited) then it is set to refresh every hour, you can change this to whatever minutes you wish, or a re-spring will refresh it.

Howdy all.

Does anyone get any crash errors when your using the ipod feature on iphone, then, when it goes into hibernation (I think it's called), I unlock from my lock screen and I get a sad iphone error, and need to respring?

Ever since I add the HTC theme this seems to happen all the time when using the ipod on iphone.

Any ideas or fixes?

Cheers!
    The sad face you are talking about is "safe mode" Iv'e not heard of much people having this problem but funnily enough I did.... I found it to be linked to the app called Iconoslam (or something...can't remember the right spelling) So, I removed it and used the other option, but can't remember what that was either! I think I used Five/Rows, & Five-Column SB instead, after that... no more problems.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 05:25 AM
    Howdy all.

Any ideas or fixes?

Cheers!
    No problems here, it happens from time to time springboard crashes for any number of reasons, none of which I am aware of.
    2010-05-17 05:27 AM
    @ Ian

Hey mate!

I got a prog called Iconsupport I cant seem to find a prog called Iconoclasm ( I think is what it's called).

@ anig

It's more of an inconvenience than anything else.
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-17 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 05:45 AM
    @ Ian

Hey mate!

I got a prog called Iconsupport I cant seem to find a prog called Iconoclasm ( I think is what it's called).

@ anig

It's more of an inconvenience than anything else.
    Hi flombs, didn't realize it was you till you replied
    I'm stumped then, that's what was causing my crashes, good luck finding the problem, my guess is an app from cydia but which one?? If you find the problem please post it.
    If you are not sure you have it or not you can always check in Cydia/Manage Tab/Packages for installed apps.
    Thanks
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 05:50 AM.
    2010-05-17 05:47 AM
    @ Ian

Hey mate!

Hi flombs, didn't realize it was you till you replied
    I'm stumped then, that's what was causing my crashes, good luck finding the problem, my guess is an app from cydia but which one?? If you find the problem please post it.
    Thanks
    Bloody double posts!

@ Ian

No probs mate. I'll have to go through them one by one and hopefully sort it out.

Cheers!
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-17 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 05:50 AM
    thanks alot alien. I'm really looking forward to your secret project
    2010-05-17 05:52 AM
    Alien1974: I tried to change the weather using ifile and it said Operation Not Completed Cocoa Error 513
    2010-05-17 06:14 AM
    @ Alien,

Hi Alien, here is an idea for your head The battery, clock, and signal bars... do you think it's possible to get something like this on the iphone? Would be pretty coooool.

Alien1974: I tried to change the weather using ifile and it said Operation Not Completed Cocoa Error 513
    Try doing it on your PC then transfer the files back, replacing the old ones. Remember to do all 3.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 06:21 AM
    @ Alien,

Hi Alien, here is an idea for your head The battery, clock, and signal bars... do you think it's possible to get something like this on the iphone? Would be pretty coooool.
    That battery would be possible on the lock screen Im sure. You can probably scale down those exact signal bars and use them. Im not sure how could they would look seeing how small they would have to be.
    2010-05-17 06:26 AM
    Las request for the evening can I get a homescreen wallpaper with a the bottom dock and clock only, like i have it now only I would like to have the bottom dock
    2010-05-17 06:32 AM
    Las request for the evening can I get a homescreen wallpaper with a the bottom dock and clock only, like i have it now only I would like to have the bottom dock
    Here you go. Re-name it. One with the home tab and one without.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 07:00 AM.
    2010-05-17 06:51 AM
    Hmmm... How strange! I have a WIP theme at another forum where I have images for the "Easy Access" and Dock Icons I posted On Thursday and Friday morning, and it almost looks like what Ian Nicoli posted on page 152. We even share the same App image the I used in the Dock. It looks awesome with this theme!!!
    2010-05-17 07:58 AM
    I get all my images for making icons from google, then i do what I wish like adding reflection ect..

Hey guys, does any of you know where I can find the text that shows while the weather is loading? I would like to make this transparent.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 08:40 AM.
    2010-05-17 08:09 AM
    I think almost everyone gets their images by using Google. I can't view the screenies you just posted. Are you talking about the loading screens? If so, it's in the weather folder and I believe it's the Default image.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-05-17 at 08:20 AM.
    2010-05-17 08:17 AM
    I think almost everyone gets their images by using Google. I can't view the screenies you just posted. Are you talking about the loading screens? If so, it's in the weather folder and I believe it's the Default image.
    Hopefully you can see the screenshot now.

Wow... very quiet!! 30 minutes without a post Is this thread coming to an end?

Edit... Never mind, I found it, now I don't have this "Initializing Weather Loading" message on the screen if I don't have an internet connection.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 10:24 AM
    I get all my images for making icons from google, then i do what I wish like adding reflection ect..

Hey guys, does any of you know where I can find the text that shows while the weather is loading? I would like to make this transparent.
    Cheers.
    Your theme looks awesome man, how do you change the color of the text within the widget? Also, care to share your setup?

Hopefully you can see the screenshot now.

Wow... very quiet!! 30 minutes without a post Is this thread coming to an end?

Edit... Never mind, I found it, now I don't have this "Initializing Weather Loading" message on the screen if I don't have an internet connection.
    where did you find it? im using ifile
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-05-17 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-17 11:27 AM
    Your theme looks awesome man, how do you change the color of the text within the widget? Also, care to share your setup?

where did you find it? im using ifile
    I couldn't possibly share my set up, can't even remember half the things I changed I would have to upload you the whole theme

But I can help you achieve what you want.
    NOTE: This message is only possible to get rid of in the NAW (Non Animated Weather) theme, all the others have the background integrated into the animated gifs so you could edit all 30+ frames if you really wanted!

So, to get rid of the "Initializing Weather Loading" message in the NAW theme only, go to: True HTC HD2 NAW.theme/Private/Iconsets/Non Animated and replace the "dunno.png" file with the one I have attached here. It's a transparent png, so although you can't see it trust me it's their)

As for changing the color of the text in the Widget, you have to edit the "Widget.html" file, once your'e in, scroll down to <div id="TextContainer"> (2 thirds of the way down the page) you can see at the end of each line is an "id" telling you what it's for i.e. city, temp, desc (description like cloudy etc)... You can see the color for each id, you can change it to normal colors like white/yellow green etc or you can google an html color picker and paste the codes for the color you want instead.

Be careful what you are doing in here, remember to back-up the original first.

Good luck.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 12:08 PM.
    2010-05-17 12:02 PM
    I just made my wallpaper a bit darker and also made the water droplets shine through a little more.
    2010-05-17 12:26 PM
    @ Slashman
    how do you set the autoupdate in the configureMe.
    You can respring to refresh the data.
    the autoupdate is the default
    Last edited by slashman77; 2010-05-17 at 12:29 PM.
    2010-05-17 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD