User Tag List

@alien + everyone else

will this work to get yahoo weather on this HTC theme?

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...myi-theme.html
    2010-05-17 11:59 PM
    On the last page the settings one if possible please done in the settings icons the long ones

cheers

Byron
    Here you are. Make sure you rename them to the same as the apps.
    Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-18 12:01 AM
    Also could I be a pain and ask for the wallpaper to be modded with this background

many thanks

Byron
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-wallpaper.png  
    2010-05-18 12:05 AM
    Also could I be a pain and ask for the wallpaper to be modded with this background

many thanks

Byron
    You were too quick for me mob87 And you missed out the wee arrow in the middle

Or maybe a slightly lighter version.

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-lighter_wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-18 at 12:12 AM.
    2010-05-18 12:10 AM
    Hey man I have this thing and its great but one thing that bugs me how do u get the rain drops and wiper to stop?
    2010-05-18 12:19 AM
    Hey man I have this thing and its great but one thing that bugs me how do u get the rain drops and wiper to stop?
    Are you using the plugin? If so, de-activate it in Winterboard, or, if this is on the 3GS (not sure if it is) you need to also activate the NAW (No Animated Weather) theme in Winterboard which MUST be placed above the 3GS theme.
    2010-05-18 12:22 AM
    Yes Im using the plugin and I have a 3g but I dont want to take it off winterboard I was wondering like if theres sum way it can only do the rain drops n wiper when theres only rain can it?
    or is it always going to be like that no matter what??

Are you using the plugin? If so, de-activate it in Winterboard, or, if this is on the 3GS (not sure if it is) you need to also activate the NAW (No Animated Weather) theme in Winterboard which MUST be placed above the 3GS theme.
    Yes Im using the plugin and I have a 3g but I dont want to take it off winterboard I was wondering like if theres sum way it can only do the rain drops n wiper when theres only rain can it?
    Last edited by RockStar594; 2010-05-18 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-18 12:36 AM

If you activate the Rain_Wiper plugin the wiper & rain will be active all the time, I did mean "De-Activate" not remove.
    2010-05-18 12:40 AM
    The 3gs version shows the rain and wiper only when the condition is rainy.If you activate the plugin it will always be raining in your phone.Thats the work of the plug in,to show that condition anytime,just for the hack of it.
    2010-05-18 12:40 AM
    The 3gs version shows the rain and wiper only when the condition is rainy.If you activate the plugin it will always be raining in your phone.Thats the work of the plug in,to show that condition anytime,just for the hack of it.
    So if I have the 3g phone I can put the 3gs plig in n will only show rain drops on rainy days?
    2010-05-18 12:42 AM
    you missed out the wee arrow in the middle
    I left it out on purpose. It bugs me and makes no sense being there.
    2010-05-18 12:45 AM
    ian you from scotland?
    2010-05-18 01:01 AM
    ian you from scotland?
    Yup... North East, Aberdeen BUT, I left in 1995, lived in Hong Kong for 10 years, now live in the Philippines, work for a German company, currently on a project in Adelaide Australia....Phew!!
    2010-05-18 01:12 AM
    2010-05-18 01:15 AM
    So if I have the 3g phone I can put the 3gs plig in n will only show rain drops on rainy days?
    Yep, in theory, but the 3GS theme has bigger animated weather animations so it might cause your phone to lag a bit, especially when its cloudy! Or you can try the main theme with the 3G theme, you still get a little bit of animation.
    2010-05-18 01:17 AM
    lol nice one dude, its sounds like you have done well with your life so far..good on ya. i'm in invergordon
    2010-05-18 01:18 AM
    Oh me!! okay, try these...

Please post a screenshot of your home screen with the new Safari icon, I'm curious to see what it looks like.

looks fantastic, thanks again!
    2010-05-18 01:19 AM
    lol nice one dude, its sounds like you have done well with your life so far..good on ya. i'm in invergordon
    Ah.. not too far away, I think I played their a few times when I was in a band back then... Never-Amber - Home page those were the days

looks fantastic, thanks again!
    Mmmm... Don't you love those BIG clouds!! Looks great, good job.
    But I'm curious what you have done with your'e "Internet" page??
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-18 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-18 01:22 AM
    Ah.. not too far away, I think I played their a few times when I was in a band back then... Never-Amber - Home page those were the days

Mmmm... Don't you love those BIG clouds!! Looks great, good job.
    But I'm curious what you have done with your'e "Internet" page??
    yeah, i have to agree, you did the great job, i just did what you instructed, looks awesome though!

i actually made this theme into a one page theme with categories
    2010-05-18 01:24 AM
    lol @ ian

i'm gonna checkout that tune
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-18 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-18 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD