User Tag List

First of all i would like to thank ALIEN1974 for the wonderful theme, GREAT JOB ALIEN1974!!

I'm new here and I'm also modifying the theme to my own likings. I just want to ask if is it possible to make the animated weather gifs transparent.

Thanks to all and MORE POWER ALIEN1974!
    No chance at all, but maybe in his new theme??? Alien told us that every time he tried to make them transparent they came out all weird with white outlines & stuff.
    2010-05-26 04:41 AM
    Actually i have all the animated weather in wpa extension, tried to convert it to png's and recreate it to gifs but yeah it has white outlines. If any of you want to try it I can give you the link or I dont know if its legal to upload here hence its not mine.

Thanks Ian..
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-05-26 at 05:00 AM.
    2010-05-26 04:56 AM
    Actually my main concern is the icons not working... For some reasons only icons not included in the theme are themed.... Creating my own folder, setting a indivial icon folder in winterboard for icons, re-download... Haix... Really can't figure wad happened... Or is it possible someone could upload the icons for me?
    2010-05-26 05:07 AM
    Actually my main concern is the icons not working... For some reasons only icons not included in the theme are themed.... Creating my own folder, setting a indivial icon folder in winterboard for icons, re-download... Haix... Really can't figure wad happened... Or is it possible someone could upload the icons for me?
    what all themes do you have checked in winterboard?
    2010-05-26 05:12 AM
    I checked main theme, the plugins, 3gs aw.
    I tried using only settings icons too... But it doesn't show...
    2010-05-26 05:17 AM
    Actually i have all the animated weather in wpa extension, tried to convert it to png's and recreate it to gifs but yeah it has white outlines. If any of you want to try it I can give you the link or I dont know if its legal to upload here hence its not mine.

Thanks Ian..
    Alien has also told us that in his new theme we will be able to change background wallpapers, so if it has the animated weather included then this means he must have cracked it! Problem is if he has made it transparent then everybody will be able to steal it for their own themes! But.. I am sure it will happen sooner or later.
    I also tried making new transparent animations with your same results, I googled it and it is a common problem and there is some good advise regarding this on the web but I haven't had the chance to play with it again.
    2010-05-26 05:19 AM
    uncheck your plugins, and let it respring.
    2010-05-26 05:19 AM
    Ian,
    Thanks for the AWESOME mod!
    2010-05-26 05:29 AM
    It sounds like you have another theme active in Winterboard above the HTC ones!

Ian,
    Thanks for the AWESOME mod!
    Thanks for the "Thanks"
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-26 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-26 05:40 AM
    Alien has also told us that in his new theme we will be able to change background wallpapers, so if it has the animated weather included then this means he must have cracked it! Problem is if he has made it transparent then everybody will be able to steal it for their own themes! But.. I am sure it will happen sooner or later.
    I also tried making new transparent animations with your same results, I googled it and it is a common problem and there is some good advise regarding this on the web but I haven't had the chance to play with it again.
    Im sure I have read somewhere in this thread that Alien will release that theme today. I've been waiting for that theme and I hope we will see it within this week...
    2010-05-26 05:42 AM
    Im sure I have read somewhere in this thread that Alien will release that theme today. I've been waiting for that theme and I hope we will see it within this week...
    actually, he made it known last night that he is releasing a preview tomorrow, the theme itself, not until next month sometime...
    2010-05-26 05:44 AM
    i love this theme i just dont want to mess around with springjumps. am thinking of getting HTC or maybe not. keep up the good work
    2010-05-26 05:59 AM
    i love this theme i just dont want to mess around with springjumps. am thinking of getting HTC or maybe not. keep up the good work
    You can always change the springjumps to categories as a few of us did. Keeps the ram usage down, and turns theme into 1 page theme.
    2010-05-26 06:02 AM
    ALien DONT SHOW ME A PREIEW OR ANY ONE OR GIVE A ETA. We will just cry. Or make a trailer 1 day before release
    2010-05-26 06:54 AM
    installed everything, and worked perfect, but why is the htc carrier logo not there and the keyboard is the same, how do I install the logo and the keyboard
    2010-05-26 07:49 AM
    installed everything, and worked perfect, but why is the htc carrier logo not there and the keyboard is the same, how do I install the logo and the keyboard
    The keyboard will only work if you install iacces via cydia, as far as the logo, I am not quite sure what you are referring to??
    2010-05-26 08:00 AM
    BalooDK please add here a files or instruction to make notification panel.

Sorry 4 my english
    2010-05-26 08:11 AM
    Arrrg...
    Have a really hard time with the new icons,they are complex to make,and cant be made in autocreate overlay.They look outstanding,but have to play with perspective in Photoshop,I only have 200 of them,but people will always want more.

I will include them,but cant promise I will be creating request,you will se today in the preview...

Have to sleep at least 4 hrs,then the preview of the Proyect 'ANOCHECER'
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-26 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-26 10:43 AM
    Arrrg...
    Have a really hard time with the new icons,they are complex to make,and cant be made in autocreate overlay.They look outstanding,but have to play with perspective in Photoshop,I only have 200 of them,but people will always want more.

I will include them,but cant promise I will be creating request,you will se today in the preview...

Have to sleep at least 4 hrs,then the preview of the Proyect 'ANOCHECER'

Really looking forward to "Project ANOCHECER" Alien. I'm sure it's going to have that Ooooohhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhh....reaction by everyone when you finally give us a sneak peak!
    2010-05-26 10:57 AM
    Alien: Make an overlay psd or png and we'll make icons here. :P
    2010-05-26 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD