okay i got the theme, however, something is wrong, like the facebook,camera, photos icons are halved can you help?
    2010-05-27 08:05 PM
    You need to hide your dock, do you have categories?
    2010-05-27 08:09 PM
    yes i have categories
    2010-05-27 08:29 PM
    okay i got the theme, however, something is wrong, like the facebook,camera, photos icons are halved can you help?
    Go into infiniboard and turn off hide behind dock.
    2010-05-27 08:33 PM
    Go into infiniboard and turn off hide behind dock.
    i'm sorry u have the exact steps to go into the infiniboard they dun have an icon in spring board eh
    2010-05-27 08:41 PM
    Youre right there is no icon. Go into the phones settings and it will be there.
    2010-05-27 08:43 PM
    I found the new Wallpaper that Alien is using on his new theme

I wonder where "anig" is? Green is his favorite color. How about this clock?

Hey Ian, how ya doing?

I love your clock..are you any nearer to finishing it?
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-27 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-27 09:55 PM

And it looks nice.
    2010-05-27 10:21 PM
    Simple question how to i change the background on my main page
    2010-05-27 10:26 PM
    Simple question how to i change the background on my main page
    You have to do it in photoshop. Alien posted the psd somewhere.
    2010-05-27 10:45 PM
    You have to do it in photoshop. Alien posted the psd somewhere.
    thanks
    2010-05-27 10:46 PM

Hey Ian, how ya doing?

I love your clock..are you any nearer to finishing it?
    Hi M8, "fit like?" if you are talking about the green one then sorry, I didn't see much interest in it so didn't make it, I'm going home tomorrow so this is my last day on the thread for a while but when I'm home I will make some clocks & stuff.
    I really like the wallpaper you found, I had a look at some of the Windows mobile theme sites but can't find it, can you post it? or tell me where to fetch it?

Cheers Bud.
    2010-05-27 11:09 PM
    Hi Obitron,

The reason you have a question mark is, I think,: In the NAW.theme/Private/IconSets/Non Animated folder, the icon for "showers3_night.png is missing. So,... copy the icon "showers3.png" to your desktop, re-name it to "showers3_night.png", then put this re-named file back into the folder you took it out of.

As for the 3G giving you different weather: I ain't got a clue.

EDIT:
    Better still, I just made this one with a moon in it, stick this icon in the above mentioned folder.
    Thanks for that Ian. You are going to be sorely missed when you go offline.

I think I was getting different things due to Accuweather being in a change. However I must say their weather has been better of late and they have fixed up their site somewhat.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-27 11:15 PM
    Hi M8, "fit like?" if you are talking about the green one then sorry, I didn't see much interest in it so didn't make it, I'm going home tomorrow so this is my last day on the thread for a while but when I'm home I will make some clocks & stuff.
    I really like the wallpaper you found, I had a look at some of the Windows mobile theme sites but can't find it, can you post it? or tell me where to fetch it?

Cheers Bud.
    Oh thats a shame! i was looking forward to more Mods that you came up with lol..nevermind.

Hope you enjoy your time with your family tho

Here's the Wallpaper, resize as you wish
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-wallpaper2.png  
    2010-05-27 11:22 PM
    Oh thats a shame! i was looking forward to more Mods that you came up with lol..nevermind.

Hope you enjoy your time with your family tho

Here's the Wallpaper, resize as you wish
    Thanks Ziggy,
    Regarding the green digital clock... I'll see what I can do before I go.
    2010-05-27 11:32 PM
    Thanks Ian, only if you have the time
    2010-05-27 11:42 PM
    Okay, here is the green clock.
    Numbers go into the NAW/Private folder, I have included gif files for the numbers for those who have not configured their Widget for png's but the png files are better looking on my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-wallpaper.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-optional_wallpaper.png  
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    2010-05-28 12:48 AM
    Configured there widget for PNG's?!? I've obviously missed that bit..whoops.

Can you explain? And thanks so much for the files, much appreciated
    2010-05-28 12:59 AM
    Configured there widget for PNG's?!? I've obviously missed that bit..whoops.

Can you explain? And thanks so much for the files, much appreciated
    Ziggy, it would take too much to explain, if you can give me you widget.html file from your NAW theme I can do it for you and send it back to you. You will have to zip the file for posting as .html files are not allowed.
    After you have the new widget you can use any of my clock numbers, for some weird reason when I save them as a gif they change a bit
    2010-05-28 01:09 AM
    Ziggy, it would take too much to explain, if you can give me you widget.html file from your NAW theme I can do it for you and send it back to you. You will have to zip the file for posting as .html files are not allowed.
    After you have the new widget you can use any of my clock numbers, for some weird reason when I save them as a gif they change a bit
    Ian...here is mine, I'd greatly appreciate if you could fix this for me, and I guess Ziggy can use the same one right?
    Attached Files
    2010-05-28 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD