Just made three myself. Any way u have the PSD for the phone and Calender style from
    2010-06-02 02:43 AM
    I must have missed something overnight. What are you trying to do exactly? Thanks
    What we were trying to do is: 1st I re-activated all the icon labels (names) then with lots of help from actisys, we hide all the names on the homescreen icons only, so you have a normal homescreen but the apps & games pages all have their icon names.
    Small problem though... the settings page also has icon names and I don't know if you can set these to transparent

Hey Ian can u send me the wall paper (stock ) psd. Chvybeatsford(at)gmail.com

thanks. Also if u have a psd for the icon for phone and calender.
    Go to page 149, post 2235. Alien posted his stock psd their.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-06-02 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-02 03:30 AM
    Thanks, I also just reread the first page and he listed it there also... Got it,

Only thing not in it was the Phone and Cal icons, Ill see if i can freshing up mu photo shop skills and make a few from scratch.
    2010-06-02 03:45 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    I am putting just the original theme on my phone but I would like to replace the big icons from the original with Twitter, messages, and mail and I would like messages on the left, twitter in the middle and mail on the right. Does someone already have these or can make some for me I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

tpdtopcop
    Anyone have these already made or can make I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

topcop
    2010-06-02 04:20 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    I am putting just the original theme on my phone but I would like to replace the big icons from the original with Twitter, messages, and mail and I would like messages on the left, twitter in the middle and mail on the right. Does someone already have these or can make some for me I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

tpdtopcop
    Anyone have these already made or can make I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

topcop
    See how you go with these.
    Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-06-02 05:21 AM
    waiting for the Dusk to settle; and liking it!
    Ian Can you give me just the clock flips on this wallpaper I want to put then on some of the wallpapers you uploaded
    2010-06-02 05:23 AM
    THE WEATHER WIDGET IS ONLY FOR THE NAW THEME (Bigger weather)

Okay, I put most of all the stuff in this zip file. Extract the zip file, replace the "contents" of the folders (e.g. when I say "Dock Icons" I mean the actual Icons, not the folder)
    You need to replace the NAW theme with this one as it would take forever to tell you what exactly I did. (Can't remember anyway )
    Dock icons go into the icons folder of the main theme file.
    Dock.png goes into the main theme folder.
    SBDockBG.png goes into bundles/com.apple.springboard.
    Wallpapers go into the main theme folder.Internet page icons and Home screen icons go into the main theme icons folder.
    Activate "No Docked Icon Labels" in Winterboard and move it to the top.

Good luck, and as always...back up first.

Any donations.. give them to Alien, he deserves it more than I do

Ian I love the mod you did for this theme. I like using the AW theme but when I use it with your mod, the top section(where the weather is) does not have the same water droplet background. It changes back to the background that comes with the original HTC theme. Is there any way to get the background you used for the NAW onto the AW? Thanks.

Never mind I read back on page 160-something that the backgrounds for the AW are embedded in the theme.
    Last edited by jwavec; 2010-06-02 at 07:47 AM.
    2010-06-02 07:08 AM
    Ian Can you give me just the clock flips on this wallpaper I want to put then on some of the wallpapers you uploaded
    Here you go.
    If you rename this to widget.png (small "w") and put it in NAW.theme/Private folder.
    Then take any plain wallpaper you want, rename it Wallpaper.png and stick it in the main theme folder. This way you can easile change to another wallpaper and still have your glass clock.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-clearclockflips.png  
    2010-06-02 11:50 AM

complete, figured out the drop shadow thing...
    Can you upload this setup, its sweet!
    2010-06-02 01:11 PM
    Thanks for the information and your wallpapers, and thanks for everthing else, especially being on this forum.
    2010-06-02 01:15 PM
    Anyone can help?
    i need to change the color of the PM and AM to white as i cant see it with using a black background?????
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0666.png  
    Last edited by shatrappz; 2010-06-02 at 01:26 PM.
    2010-06-02 01:24 PM
    Dusk..... Ian thanks again for all your help. This is awesome!

Its in the widget.html Third from the top in the code

Last edited by anig; 2010-06-02 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-02 01:33 PM
    would somebody be able to make these icons fit the homescreen please?(without the border, so they look like the proper htc icons))), ive tried with no joy in photoshop ( thanks to ziggy for the icon post)

1. messages on the left
    2. youtube in middle
    3. mail on right
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-youtube.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-mail.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-messages.png  
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-06-02 at 03:07 PM.
    2010-06-02 02:06 PM
    would somebody be able to make these icons fit the homescreen please?(without the border, so they look like the proper htc icons))), ive tried with no joy in photoshop ( thanks to ziggy for the icon post)

1. messages on the left
    2. youtube in middle
    3. mail on right
    Here you go...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-mail.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-messages.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-youtube.png  
    2010-06-02 03:48 PM
    Thanks very much idsil
    2010-06-02 03:50 PM
    Thanks very much idsil
    Your welcome... let me know if its ok on your home screen..
    2010-06-02 04:03 PM
    Is it possible to make them sit lower on the screen please?

As there sitting on the phone/ calendar box at the moment
    2010-06-02 04:15 PM
    Here you go...
    Your welcome... let me know if it fits on your home screen
    If you want other HD2 icons, I have some...
    2010-06-02 04:27 PM
    Yes please, that would be good
    2010-06-02 04:32 PM
    Idsil can you post your HD icons?
    2010-06-02 04:33 PM
4,256 ... 65115155163164165166167175 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.