this is what my home screen looks like (see below). ok it is a week old (posted this pic a few pages back)...but ive not changed anything on it since.

as ziggy mentioned, it looks like you are running more than one weather app. for a quick test, move all your weather apps to the app page, but leave your yahoo weather where it shows it to be in the guide. ok, your other apps will be out of place but you can sort them out later. re-spring and see if it works correctly. if it works, then you know that one of your weather apps is conflicting with another app. dont forget to add two more blank icons on the home page. to replace the two app that you have moved.

2010-07-15 09:20 PM
    Hi. First! Thanks for the great awesome theme. Second, my slide to unlock is shifted to the right. any1 has any idea?
    2010-07-16 06:19 AM
    bro i have problem on the home screen under the clock there is not any animation of weather its show my city name and temp information and show question mark(?) but there is not any animation of weather any solution plz

and where i put the rain and drop viper gif help me but fist help me to get the animation of weather plz
    Last edited by NOMIOMI; 2010-07-17 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 07:18 PM
    just a word of advice.. do not update to the newer infinidock v1.3... locked my phone up and had to restore.... actually restored it several times and rejailbroke before i figured it was infinidock messin up the phone... used v1.0.2 works great... im on 3gs 3.1.3
    2010-07-17 08:58 PM
    I also had a couple people ask me about the 6 icon dock set up so I figured I'd just post the pages here in case anyone else wants them.

Here are the Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4, and Page5 .pngs (keep using your normal Page0.png) with the page indicators at the bottom. Just drag them into your main True HTC HD2 Theme folder and overwrite the ones in there now. Then add a 6th icon to your dock either by changing the settings in Infinidock or using "Six Icon Dock" (you can find it in Cydia).

I also attached the icon I'm using for my Media Page. To use that, change the name of your SpringJump page to Media and place this icon in your main Icon folder in the True HTC HD2 theme folder.
    Fish_1, anyway of making these pages for five icon dock? Looks great, thanks.

Any idea why when I apply the animated flip clock the center live weather is set behind the clock? Thanks.
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-07-18 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-18 06:20 AM

bro i stuck here plz help me these is not any animation of weather conditions help me plz

my phone model is iphone 3g
    Last edited by NOMIOMI; 2010-07-18 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-18 10:44 AM
    Great theme, it only gets better and better as I read along, I'm now on page 175, wow, another 70 to go! Alien/Ian, is it possible to get a home page with the center transparent bar as wide as the clock, I can't figure out the whole layer thing on PS? Thanks....

To look more like this one?
    http://www.cellphonesignal.com/wp-co.../10/HTCHD2.jpg
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-07-19 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-19 04:40 AM
    Great theme, it only gets better and better as I read along, I'm now on page 175, wow, another 70 to go! Alien/Ian, is it possible to get a home page with the center transparent bar as wide as the clock, I can't figure out the whole layer thing on PS? Thanks....

To look more like this one?
    http://www.cellphonesignal.com/wp-co.../10/HTCHD2.jpg
    This is an easy fix but I'm not on my own computer for the next 8hrs so don't have the psd's at present. If knowbody helps you I will get it done for this time tomorrow.
    Are you looking for just the standard wallpaper with the wider center bit? or if you have a spacial wallpaper in mind you will need to post it here.
    2010-07-19 04:56 AM
    The standard wallpaper is what I was looking for, no rush, thank you.
    2010-07-19 05:09 AM
    I have modded the icons so i can have it on the ipod touch so the phone icon would be for textfree and camera would be for cameraplus and the face book is for myspace. Well can someone make a Myspace icon for home screen that replaces Facebook. And make a cydia icon for home screen that replaces the camera so i can have cydia on homepage. Also can someone really make and htc carrier icon for Ipod Touch i would be so greatful if some one can do this . OH ya 10 out of 10 for the theme
    2010-07-19 07:39 AM
    Hello, I have created full page animations, to replace the current ones you use that only cover about half of the screen. So when your weather says its raining, It will show the rain go from the top of the screen to the bottom, and ext. I would like your permissions to release them along with the psds, so people can change there backgrounds.

Someone made me think.

I have spent 11 hours making this animations, and have only completed, Rain, Sunny, and Sunny_night. I still have to make Cloudy,, Thunderstorms, Snow, and Snow2. Sunny and Sunny_night took me about 3 hours a peace to complete and Rain took me about 4 hours, getting all of those the falling rain, rain drops, and the wiper, wasn't fun, but looks amazing. If I am allowed to release these, they will only be for 3Gs, and please be prepared for the fact you may lag if you are running an app in the background using backgrounder. Nothing I can do about this.

This isn't even expected to be complete for at least another 2 days, I am asking now, so by the time I receive an answer I should have this complete and will be able to release it ASAP.

At work now, but will take some pics of the animations I have so far and upload them later today so you guys can see what I have done.

I plan on releasing a theme to go along with this to match the HTC Evo 4G since, well its just beautiful. So please keep an I out for it.

All credit for this project will go to,
    ALIEN1974 - for creating this wonderful theme, and my starting point, wish you would have release psds for your animations though, would have saved me a few hours, but thanks for making this amazing theme, no the less.

HTC - for making Evo 4G, I wanted to make the animated weather full screen to match my friends phone, he said I couldn't. So my buddy Mark is to blame for this, his negativity empowered me to get a headache by staring at a computer screen for 11 hours. Tell me I cant do something.

Me - Well, I made a theme, that is based on the HTC Evo 4G and used ALIEN1974 time and weather widget with animation as my starting point to make my phone even more like the HTC Evo 4G, to bad, I cant mod my screen to be bigger.

Well thanks for taking the time to read my little post. I hope I can release this addon as soon as possible.

A few questions as I continue.

I was thinking for when I start thunderstorms, should that have the rain effect as well, or should I just make it lighting, I guess, I could make both and allow you to choose which ones you would like to use.
    Last edited by mouse0270; 2010-07-19 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Needed to update my post to inform others of my progress and reasonings.
    2010-07-19 01:51 PM
    ^ Are your animations gifs or HTML5 like Alien released in the Dusk thread? Full screen gifs will lag horribly.
    2010-07-19 10:14 PM
    Currenlty, they are gifs, they do not lag, believe it or not, unless you are using backgrounder with few apps running in the background. They don't lag on my 16GB 3GS at least. I am going to make a html5 version once I have completed the gifs. one step at a time. This is a time consuming project, and I do have a life, it took me half of one of my two days off a week to just do four of the animations, so its not a quick process, at least not for me. But I will look into making an html5 version as well
    2010-07-20 12:00 AM
    I too worked with full screen gif's on my 16 3GS. Either way I'm curious to see what you've accomplished.
    2010-07-20 04:41 AM
    The standard wallpaper is what I was looking for, no rush, thank you.
    Try these, let me know if this is what you are looking for.
    I included the psd file incase you wish to change anything.

Ian.
    Attached Files
    2010-07-20 05:07 AM
    @mouse0270
    fell free to make any mods you want.
    But you should check my new animations via html5,they work 100x better,and way better to make.Go to the page 62 on the DUSK thread to see them in action.They work as plugins,not in realtime yet,but they are way better and imitate almost 100% as the real Htc HD2.
    I will release all the html animated weather plugins with DUSK EVOLUTION in July 27.
    2010-07-20 05:09 AM
    My PC crashed well I was missing around with my phone, so yeah I lost everything on my phone, contacts, pics and themes, and to top it off had to restore my computer to a month ago so now, I don't have any animations, So Last night I restarted and threw out the gif, since photoshop doesn't seem to like me making animations and am going to make HTML5 versions only. Thanks for letting me work on this.
    2010-07-21 02:16 PM
    can this theme be used on an ipod touch?
    2010-07-24 04:05 AM
    Yes you can all you need to do is fallow the steps but then do this.
    1. Shh or use ifile
    2. Got to icons in true htc hd2 theme and rename phone.png/camera.png to any app you want that icon to be
    3. Optional go to bundles go to .apple.att and take the files out of the folder and put it in the folder named folders and make a springboard.app and place it in there and rename ATt part to IPOD this is to get the htc carrier.
    Found by Grekaal I found this out all by my self
    2010-07-24 05:28 PM
    is there a icon set for download ?
    2010-07-25 01:14 PM
4,256 ... 82132172180181182183184192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD