User Tag List

Are you talking about the standard clock with the theme (which isn't animated) or an added on one? If it's an added on one try disabling all the HTC theme files in Winterboard and only select the animated flip clock to see that it is functioning correctly. Then at least we will know where to start.

Don't forget that the NAW theme has a clock so if you have the NAW and your clock selected then you are trying to run two clocks!

An added one . So yes I selected on Winterboard only the animated flipclock but it still shows only 12:00 and it doesnt change/flip .
    2010-08-24 06:15 PM
    An added one . So yes I selected on Winterboard only the animated flipclock but it still shows only 12:00 and it doesnt change/flip .
    If you only had the clock selected in winterboard without any HTC HD2 theme files and it does not work then you clock for sure is the problem, the widget.html file in the clock theme has a problem. Search cidia for another one and unless someone here is a bit of a widget guru I would just get rid of it & try to find a working one.
    2010-08-24 09:55 PM
    If you only had the clock selected in winterboard without any HTC HD2 theme files and it does not work then you clock for sure is the problem, the widget.html file in the clock theme has a problem. Search cidia for another one and unless someone here is a bit of a widget guru I would just get rid of it & try to find a working one.

I got the clock from jepp376 at page 258 , so maybe u could check whats wrong with it
    2010-08-24 10:03 PM
    I got the clock from jepp376 at page 258 , so maybe u could check whats wrong with it
    Okay, I got the clocks from the same place as you, opened the file, put the two clock folders (black & white) into Library/Themes folder on my phone, put the clocks above my theme in winterboard and made the black one active, I also have a NAW active which also has a clock as you can see in the screenshots the "PM" from the NAW clock is showing behind the black clock, but the clocks (both black & white) work fine!
    I disabled my NAW theme and it works fine (of coarse without the weather}, I tried everything I could to get it NOT to work but it works no matter what I do!
    I also attach a screenshot of my winterboard screen so you can see how I have it set up.
    I don't know why it's not working for you? Have you disabled "Liveclock" in Winterboard?

Hope you see something here that helps.

Ian.

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0315.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0312.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0314.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0313.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-24 at 11:29 PM.
    2010-08-24 11:08 PM
    Just tested both the white and the black I gave you and they both work for me as well...
    2010-08-24 11:29 PM
    Hi all,

Just thought id'e share this, it is one of the best sites I have seen for iphone wallpaper:

3D | iphone abthemes

Ian.
    2010-08-24 11:42 PM
    Okay, I got the clocks from the same place as you, opened the file, put the two clock folders (black & white) into Library/Themes folder on my phone, put the clocks above my theme in winterboard and made the black one active, I also have a NAW active which also has a clock as you can see in the screenshots the "PM" from the NAW clock is showing behind the black clock, but the clocks (both black & white) work fine!
    I disabled my NAW theme and it works fine (of coarse without the weather}, I tried everything I could to get it NOT to work but it works no matter what I do!
    I also attach a screenshot of my winterboard screen so you can see how I have it set up.
    I don't know why it's not working for you? Have you disabled "Liveclock" in Winterboard?

Hope you see something here that helps.

Ian.
    Yes I have "liveclock" disabled on winterboard . I downloaded the "flipclock" again and I placed it in Library/Themes . I have everything in Winterboard like you and I see the 2 clocks but the f*cking flipclock still shows 12:00 am and it doesnt change -_- Maybe the problem is in another programm ? Like Lockinfo or it doesnt have to do anything with the clock ?

Ps. Another strange thing is why does it always show only 12:00 am ?
    Last edited by Terecius; 2010-08-25 at 12:22 AM.
    2010-08-25 12:18 AM
    Yes I have "liveclock" disabled on winterboard . I downloaded the "flipclock" again and I placed it in Library/Themes . I have everything in Winterboard like you and I see the 2 clocks but the f*cking flipclock still shows 12:00 am and it doesnt change -_- Maybe the problem is in another programm ? Like Lockinfo or it doesnt have to do anything with the clock ?

I did notice that when I re-sprung my phone the clock showed 12:00 for a second then changed to the correct time, I'm afraid I can't help you, I don't know what the problem is.
    When you use the standard clock that came with HTC theme does it read the correct time?
    2010-08-25 12:48 AM
    I did notice that when I re-sprung my phone the clock showed 12:00 for a second then changed to the correct time, I'm afraid I can't help you, I don't know what the problem is.
    When you use the standard clock that came with HTC theme does it read the correct time?

Yes and it changes normal .
    2010-08-25 01:02 AM

When you say "placed IT" what exactly are you placing in winterboard? you should be opening the downloaded file and seeing two folders inside, one for the black clock & one for the white clock. You should be putting these 2 folders into your themes folder on your phone, is this what you are doing or are you placing the folder called "HTC flip clocks black & white" into winterboard??
    2010-08-25 01:47 AM
    Hi I would deeply appreciated if some kind hearted soul out there in this universe can help me make the icons in the attachment to True HTC HD2 icons

I will love you with all my hearts
    Attached Images [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-0.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-1.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-2.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-3.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-4.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-mail.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-messages.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-ipod.png 
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-25 at 01:51 AM.
    2010-08-25 01:48 AM
    When you say "placed IT" what exactly are you placing in winterboard? you should be opening the downloaded file and seeing two folders inside, one for the black clock & one for the white clock. You should be putting these 2 folders into your themes folder on your phone, is this what you are doing or are you placing the folder called "HTC flip clocks black & white" into winterboard??
    Yes
    2010-08-25 02:14 AM
    Yes
    Yes ?? What are you transferring to your phone exactly?
    2010-08-25 02:19 AM
    Hi Ian, can you help me with those icons?

I will love you deep deep
    2010-08-25 02:22 AM
    Hi Ian, can you help me with those icons?

I will love you deep deep
    These icons have padding like you use for the dock icons, are you going to use then in your dock? or on your home screen?
    2010-08-25 02:27 AM
    These icons have padding like you use for the dock icons, are you going to use then in your dock? or on your home screen?
    in the dock cos I want them to be the same as my springboard icons in every pages
    2010-08-25 02:28 AM
    in the dock cos I want them to be the same as my springboard icons in every pages
    Hope these are okay, I was in a hurry. Have to sleep now.

You will have to re-name them.

I am unsure if they will fit on the dock!
    Attached Images [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-1.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-2.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-3.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-4.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-5.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-6.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-7.png [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-8.png 
    2010-08-25 02:49 AM
    Hope these are okay, I was in a hurry. Have to sleep now.

You will have to re-name them.

I am unsure if they will fit on the dock!
    I will try later cos now in office working it's almost 10:00am here in SGP

Have a wet dreams and thank you so much I love you
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-25 at 02:57 AM.
    2010-08-25 02:50 AM
    Yes ?? What are you transferring to your phone exactly?
    I'm transferring the 2 folders so the black and the white flipclocks "folders" in library/themes , and then I putt it in the top of everything in Winterboard and as result i get the f*cking 12:00 am clock -.-
    2010-08-25 03:15 AM
    I'm transferring the 2 folders so the black and the white flipclocks "folders" in library/themes , and then I putt it in the top of everything in Winterboard and as result i get the f*cking 12:00 am clock -.-
    Can you post a screenshot of your main page/springboard without the theme activated and everyting else deactivated in winterboard that pertains to the theme? I'm interested in whether or not you have the right app behind the clock?

Hi all,

Just thought id'e share this, it is one of the best sites I have seen for iphone wallpaper:

3D | iphone abthemes

Ian.
    Wow, you were right, great 3D detail!
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-08-25 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-25 03:40 AM
4,256 ... 95145185193194195196197205 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD