Everything is modded with my liking now

I would sincerely like to thanks Ian, ziggy7, jepp376 for helping me all this while and making it happen

Enjoy the screenshots

Home

Apps

Games

Internet

Settings

Lock Screen

SB Settings Screen

Application Loading Screen

Facebook Loading Screen

Calender Loading Screen
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-25 at 07:58 AM.
    2010-08-25 06:56 AM
    Ok, I absolutely love the HTC home screen (the following)...

... but my issue is that I want that only as a lockscreen, and nothing else. In other words, I want everything above (and including) the Weather to occupy the top half of my lockscreen, and that's it. How can I get that up and running on iphone 4?
    2010-08-25 07:53 AM
    Can you post a screenshot of your main page/springboard without the theme activated and everyting else deactivated in winterboard that pertains to the theme? I'm interested in whether or not you have the right app behind the clock?

Here

Nothing Checked on Winterboard : nothing.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Only flipclock checked : flip.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Flipclock with the Htc theme : flip2.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Htc theme without the flipclock : IMG_0751.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything is modded with my liking now

SB Settings Screen
    Which Sb Settings theme is this ? ^^ can you share it maybe ?
    Last edited by Terecius; 2010-08-25 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-25 10:33 AM
    Hi Ian the dock icons that you made seem a bit bigger cos it's covering the words as you can see in my post #3901

I really very deeply appreciate if you can make it so that it wouldn't cover the words.

If you can do this again for me I will hug and kiss you
    2010-08-25 10:49 AM
    will this theme work on ios4?
    2010-08-25 11:57 AM
    will this theme work on ios4?
    No only on ios3

Hi Ian, are you online now? Can you fix the dock icons for me cos it's covering some portion of the wording in the dock. Thanks again

This is for those who are having trouble with the weather.
    I have found the AniWeather and Weather last night.
    I have since tested it and it's working perfectly.
    Please follow the pic below as posted by alien on the 1st page as to where to place the 2 files.

AniWeather & Weather.rar

Now enjoy a hassle free fulling working weather on your iPhone
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-25 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-25 12:36 PM
    Hi Ian the dock icons that you made seem a bit bigger cos it's covering the words as you can see in my post #3901

I really very deeply appreciate if you can make it so that it wouldn't cover the words.

If you can do this again for me I will hug and kiss you
    Hey, I was afraid they wouldn't fit correctly, try these, I hope they are not too small!!
    Attached Files
    2010-08-25 01:08 PM
    Hey, I was afraid they wouldn't fit correctly, try these, I hope they are not too small!!
    I don't know is this consider too small anyway here the screenshot

2010-08-25 01:40 PM
    ^^ those dock icons look great at that size
    2010-08-25 02:14 PM
    ^^ those dock icons look great at that size
    Really

That's real cool man

Btw, I was wondering did anybody make any Cover for this theme like Dusk theme where you can put a cover in the dock

Another query, can I put this into com.apple.mobilephone and name it Default so when I press Phone this loading screen will come out first then follow by the keypad. Actually I wanted to put but I very scared it brick my iPhone JUST TRY IT'S DOESN'T WORK
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-25 at 02:52 PM.
    2010-08-25 02:22 PM
    Not for this Theme no..but it can be done..I'll have a shot at it later for you
    2010-08-25 02:32 PM
    Not for this Theme no..but it can be done..I'll have a shot at it later for you
    really

I love you very much

Thanks a ZILLIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    2010-08-25 02:37 PM
    Back to work for me...Grr!
    2010-08-25 02:40 PM
    Back to work for me...Grr!
    Enjoy
    2010-08-25 02:52 PM
    Ok, I absolutely love the HTC home screen (the following)...

... but my issue is that I want that only as a lockscreen, and nothing else. In other words, I want everything above (and including) the Weather to occupy the top half of my lockscreen, and that's it. How can I get that up and running on iphone 4?
    I wanted the same so played around a bit with the file names etc. and came up with this, somewhat crude solution.
    (Hopefully not treading on any toes here)

Copy the theme directory under another name like xxx lockstyle.
    Rename the file widget.html to LockBackground.html
    Delete the file LockBackground.png
    Rename wallpaper.png to LockBackground.png (you may want to edit this to remove the "box" in the middle).
    Delete the folder "icons"
    You may be able to delete other things as well but as it worked so far I stopped playing around.

If you're on ios4 you may need to add the java scripts to the html file if they are not working.

Worked for me!

My only problem is that after figuring out how to get the 24hr clock working my date line is a bit too high. Haven't figured out how to move it down a bit yet.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0066.png  
    Last edited by Renshai; 2010-08-25 at 03:01 PM.
    2010-08-25 02:57 PM
    Here

Nothing Checked on Winterboard : nothing.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Only flipclock checked : flip.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Flipclock with the Htc theme : flip2.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket

Htc theme without the flipclock : IMG_0751.png picture by Terecius - Photobucket
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Sb Settings theme is this ? ^^ can you share it maybe ?
    I checked your screenshots and I'm sorry my friend, I can't see anything wrong, I thought it might be because you were in Flight mode but I tried that on my phone and all works fine, the only thing I haven't seen is a screenshot of your WinterBoard set-up, but you said it was the same as mine so....
    It has to be some other conflicting application.

I have attached the black one I have so you can be sure you have a good one, but this came from the same place as yours. Once unzipped it should be 573Kb.

The SB Settings theme is "true sb" I have also attached it here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-25 at 05:50 PM.
    2010-08-25 05:31 PM
    Btw, I was wondering did anybody make any Cover for this
    Not sure what kind of Design your looking for...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-cove1r.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-cover.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-cover3.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-cover4.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-cover5.png  
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-08-25 at 08:54 PM.
    2010-08-25 08:15 PM
    i tried that but for some reason its either or.... the weather works and no animation... or animation and no weather it sucks... this theme is awesome and i want it to work the way it should... if you have this how does your winterboard look? did you change any of the html?
    I have both animations and weather working on my 3gs with 4.0.1
    the only problem is that once i respring the phone, both weather and animations will be gone.. i wish someone will port this theme for os4 real soon
    2010-08-25 08:21 PM
    I checked your screenshots and I'm sorry my friend, I can't see anything wrong, I thought it might be because you were in Flight mode but I tried that on my phone and all works fine, the only thing I haven't seen is a screenshot of your WinterBoard set-up, but you said it was the same as mine so....
    It has to be some other conflicting application.

I have attached the black one I have so you can be sure you have a good one, but this came from the same place as yours. Once unzipped it should be 573Kb.

The SB Settings theme is "true sb" I have also attached it here.
    Again nothing with the flipclok I get the same thing 12:00 am , and the SB settings theme is not working somehow ?

Ps. Thank you for trying to help me
    2010-08-25 08:23 PM
    Again nothing with the flipclok I get the same thing 12:00 am , and the SB settings theme is not working somehow ?

Ps. Thank you for trying to help me
    1st, unzip the "true sb" zip file I posted, put the unzipped folder in "var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes" folder in your phone.
    Open SBSettings, go to "More" "SBSettings Themes" and select "true sb"
    2010-08-25 10:21 PM
4,256 ... 96146186194195196197198206 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD