i changed the height in both the 3G and NAW folders and i find it moves the phone and calender icons out of position.
    change the opacity to 0.99

change the height to 106

that should be fine
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-05-01 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2010-05-01 06:31 PM
    is there anyway where i can just get the animated weather without the background on it
    2010-05-01 06:31 PM
    is there anyway where i can just get the animated weather without the background on it
    go to the htc theme and take out the wallpaper.png
    2010-05-01 06:43 PM
    Yeah sure i will
    You cant change the animated ones because the background is part of the images you can only change the nonanimated ones this

If you change the animated folders then you will have to change all of them the ones in the 3g 3gs and the naw and yes it will move the clock posistion

You changed the one in the 3g or 3gs correct?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i was trying to change the animated ones..DOH!
    I'll have a go with the non animated ones...
    2010-05-01 06:43 PM
    i changed the height in both the 3G and NAW folders and i find it moves the phone and calender icons out of position.
    Yes it will if you change anything that has animated weather you will have to reposition everything even the wallpaper

@rickybobby if you only change the height then you get a distorted icon meaning you will have a oval shaped sun the opicity is just the transparency of the icon has nothing to do with the size

@ziggy i read the other guys post theres nothing in there that says he changed the animated icons so I would say he only changed the nonanimated ones because he said in his post that the 3gs animations slowed his device down to a crawl

And you can change the numbers bigger than 123x320 but just change them the same then you have to reposition the icon in the widget file here is a screen shot

Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-05-01 at 06:51 PM.
    2010-05-01 06:48 PM
    Ok thanks for your help, i'll give it a shot
    2010-05-01 06:51 PM
    go to the htc theme and take out the wallpaper.png

You cant get the animated weather with out the top portion of the wallpaper because it is made into the animated icons if you take out the wallpaper you only change the bottom portion and loose the area around the calender and phone icon
    2010-05-01 06:53 PM
    Yes it will if you change anything that has animated weather you will have to reposition everything even the wallpaper

@rickybobby if you only change the height then you get a distorted icon meaning you will have a oval shaped sun the opicity is just the transparency of the icon has nothing to do with the size

@ziggy i read the other guys post theres nothing in there that says he changed the animated icons so I would say he only changed the nonanimated ones because he said in his post that the 3gs animations slowed his device down to a crawl

And you can change the numbers bigger than 123x320 but just change them the same then you have to reposition the icon in the widget file here is a screen shot

mine is just fine with my setting no oval sun at all

no holdem the animated weather still works without the wallpaper but its a portion of the white clock cut off on the top of the wifget ziggy if you can take the cut off clock out you will be ok
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-05-01 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-01 06:58 PM
    Is this the setting your using rickybobby?

change the opacity to 0.99

change the height to 106

that should be fine
    2010-05-01 07:02 PM
    mine is just fine with my setting no oval sun at all

no holdem the animated weather still works without the wallpaper but its a portion of the white clock cut off on the top of the wifget ziggy if you can take the cut off clock out you will be ok

You cant take the cut off clock part out because it is part of the animated icons open the animated icons and look at them you will see what im talkng about

If you have successfully replaced the whole background this would be awesome please post a screen shot of what your refering too

I'm going to try your settings because they will be easier which file are you changing your settings in?
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-05-01 at 07:07 PM.
    2010-05-01 07:05 PM
    That is awesome weather shot, can that work on the 3g properly running supercharged is that your weatherwall link that makes it look so nice?

is there a SBsettinbgs for this theme?
    2010-05-01 07:05 PM
    That is awesome weather shot, can that work on the 3g properly running supercharged is that your weatherwall link that makes it look so nice?

is there a SBsettinbgs for this theme?
    Im only running this theme and have naw 3gs and the main theme selected

Dont know what supercharge is?
    2010-05-01 07:11 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find the carbon fiber wallpaper used for the background on Wallppaer.png I've googoled my butt off trying to find it and I can't. I want to use it as the background for my Apps and Games pages

I PM'd Alien but he has not gotten back to me yet so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance (I'll hit the thanks button for whoever posts it for me)
    2010-05-01 07:13 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find the carbon fiber wallpaper used for the background on Wallppaer.png I've googoled my butt off trying to find it and I can't. I want to use it as the background for my Apps and Games pages

I think Alien made it himself
    2010-05-01 07:18 PM

Look in the main theme folder you will find a page5 page6 page7 page8 they are all the background you are looking for i beleive just rename them

He must have made it because I pulled all my wallpapers from my HTC HD2 and this one is not in there at all
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-05-01 at 07:47 PM.
    2010-05-01 07:18 PM
    how is your weather all over the clock, top to bottom and beyond, Did I miss a how to section somewhere?
    you said i am only running this theme(is that you wallpaper theme), naw 3gs and main theme
    Last edited by anig; 2010-05-01 at 07:27 PM.
    2010-05-01 07:25 PM

sorry,stay tuned,in a few minutes i'll post the wallpaper you'r asking for.

I dont belive this theme has gone so popular,thanks...
    2010-05-01 07:42 PM
    how is your weather all over the clock, top to bottom and beyond, Did I miss a how to section somewhere?
    you said i am only running this theme(is that you wallpaper theme), naw 3gs and main theme
    No my theme is not include it is totally different from this one

Im not running my theme at all
    2010-05-01 07:45 PM
    congrats on this ALIEN. havent had time to set this up. but will do soon
    2010-05-01 07:47 PM
    sorry,stay tuned,in a few minutes i'll post the wallpaper you'r asking for.

I dont belive this theme has gone so popular,thanks...
    Hey bud will it ever be possible to get the animated weather without portions of the wallpaper in them? I know you want to keep them to this theme b ut it would be awesome to change wallpapers
    2010-05-01 07:49 PM
4,256 ... 1826272829303878128 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD