Could someone please make the SMS & Mail icon a little lower like the camera icon for the RSS feed.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0013.png  
    2010-05-04 05:42 AM
    Try these out.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-rssmail.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-rssmessages.png  
    2010-05-04 05:47 AM
    Try these out.
    Thanks mob, man that work like a charm!
    2010-05-04 05:57 AM
    outstanding theme, great work. Its been said I know but i cant find it... How to make the weather image on the home page larger
    How did you get the flip clocks background to look like that?????
    2010-05-04 05:57 AM
    great looking lockscreen

[ame=http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=333070]HTC style Lock screen for iPhones! - AnandTech Forums[/ame]

i wonder what the "Before" lockscreen is posted by JohnAn2112
    2010-05-04 05:59 AM
    I made a few changes

My backgrounds looks better this way then the one in the video i made

How can you change the background like you have in the picture???????
    2010-05-04 06:01 AM
    I would pay for this screen if it wasn't free. Anyway, is there a way to have 24hrs clock? Thanks.
    2010-05-04 06:18 AM
    @ Chemmy
    ????

@ saking23

open in new page/tap,then save as
    Still won't work...Anyone have a RaR or Zip of the updated left adjusted phone icon
    2010-05-04 06:22 AM
    the black flip clock was created in a earlier post page 30-45 range "seek and ye shall find" hopefully.
    2010-05-04 06:31 AM
    Little off topic here...but I need some help if someone can....I have iTypeFastR...and it is the only icon I have that I can't mod, it's not an icon that you can go into wiggle mode and click the x to delete and see how it is spelled, does anyone have a clue...or another way to determine what to name the icon? Thanks in advance for your help.

UPDATE: I got it...had a capitol letter that should have been lowercase.
    2010-05-04 06:38 AM
    Little off topic here...but I need some help if someone can....I have iTypeFastR...and it is the only icon I have that I can't mod, it's not an icon that you can go into wiggle mode and click the x to delete and see how it is spelled, does anyone have a clue...or another way to determine what to name the icon? Thanks in advance for your help.

UPDATE: I got it...had a capitol letter that should have been lowercase.
    For future reference I always go into sbsettings>more>hide icons and it gives you a list of everything you had. Including names.
    2010-05-04 06:58 AM
    Thank you so much for an awesome theme and congratulations on the Award.
    I have one small issue with the temperature. Sometime when the temperature changes the old temperature still stay behind in the back ground. I am using it on my 3gs.
    Here is the screen shot. Notice the temperature was 85 but when it changes to 84, number 5 still stay there on the background. It doesn't happen all the time but often enough to bug me. Wonder if anyone else has the same issue. Thanks again Alien for the great theme. I really love it.
    Please click on the link to see the image since I don't really know how to post images in this forum.

http://g4.img-dpreview.com/5D8B1C5E2...059AF8AA86.jpg
    Last edited by myi3g; 2010-05-04 at 07:19 AM.
    2010-05-04 07:08 AM
    Wow, i followed the first few pages after release but man, this thing has blown up. Im seeing some mods and flip clocks...pretty cool.

ALIEN, has the lagging clouds been fixed since release? I'm running the same amount of mem as the 3G setting running 3Gs animations, so that can't be the issue, correct?
    Also, is there a way to stop animations when opening apps to free up more mem? Kind of like vwallpaper.
    2010-05-04 07:37 AM
    this has got to be one of the best themes ive seen in a long time! Great work alien! Im pretty sure I will be using this theme for a long time. Congrats on the awards!
    2010-05-04 07:40 AM
    @ myi3g
    ups...I forget to set transparent letters for the BIG animations, but you can do't,simply go to the AW 3GS folder,open Widget.html with any text editor ( or iFile in iphone) and set anything that said white to transparent,and that solve the problem.
    I will post an update when I get home,(Im at work now)

@mastersmurfie
    thanks,be shure to vote for modmyi theme of the week,the link is in the first post,just below the donation link...lol
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-04 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-04 07:56 AM
    hi guys, i have the theme all set up and running the only problem i am getting is i changed the configureme file to my current town and i saved it and ssh'd it back into the private file but the default manati still comes up. can anybody be of some help why this is not working

var iconExtWall = '.gif'
    var iconExtLock = '.png'
    var locale = 'Dekalb, IL'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated Gif'
    var iconSetLock = 'none'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var enableLockScreen = false
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var stylesheetLock = 'Under_StatusBar'
    var updateInterval = 60

thats what it says when i open the configureme.js file but its still not showing the weather for the town..help??
    2010-05-04 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the quick respond. I just did what you told me. I'll wait and see if this will solve the problem. I will let you know if the problem still exist. Thanks again.

Oh by the way, is it possible to have undock icons label on all pages except home page?
    2010-05-04 08:23 AM
    @TIME2PLAYDAGAME
    the problem of the lagging is not a theme problem,is the limitations of the iPhone.It only read gifs at a max of .10sec per frame,and thats on 3GS.I dont know why Apple limits this,the other day I saw a 5 yers old Sony Ericson running a heavy gif as a screensaver,and it was smooth,the same animation lags a lot on iPhone.
    Still,I manage to make a theme to the limits,and for me in my opinion,I open the doors for future themes take the iphone to a new way of how we can have more fun with it.

@ myi3g

it is posible,but have edit some strings in the iphone itself,and I dont want to mess up the iphone,Im ok what Winterboard can let me do

@ bravens52
    you have to edit the configureMe in the 3 folders,AW 3GS,AW 3G and NON AW

@ sprak74
    well,its free,but you can donate,the link is at the end of the tutorial...lol
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-04 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-04 12:31 PM
    hi guys, i have the theme all set up and running the only problem i am getting is i changed the configureme file to my current town and i saved it and ssh'd it back into the private file but the default manati still comes up. can anybody be of some help why this is not working

var iconExtWall = '.gif'
    var iconExtLock = '.png'
    var locale = 'Dekalb, IL'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated Gif'
    var iconSetLock = 'none'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var enableLockScreen = false
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var stylesheetLock = 'Under_StatusBar'
    var updateInterval = 60

thats what it says when i open the configureme.js file but its still not showing the weather for the town..help??
    You changed all 3 configs yes?
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"
    2010-05-04 01:37 PM
    Great theme, i should have managed my apps better before, took me almost 2 hours to set up and drag

BTW has anyone noticed the DATA connection icons do no animated when data flowing, they are just static....As well do not change from 3g to 2g unless you turn 3g data off. I have quit a few 2g only zones and noticed this. It is minor.
    2010-05-04 03:07 PM
4,256 ... 3240414243445292142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD