I tried downloading all those apps on Cydia and I have to purchase in order to download. Let me know where to go.
    2010-05-06 03:19 PM
    Many thanks!
    2010-05-06 03:20 PM
    the theme and the apps are 2 dif. things lol.you need to go to youtube and search cydia sources.but whatever you do do not install the package on cydia that gives you all sources.
    2010-05-06 03:24 PM
    I tried downloading all those apps on Cydia and I have to purchase in order to download. Let me know where to go.
    The theme is free some tools required by this theme and many others require a few paid apps.

Its well worth the investment of under $5 total, plus a an extra few for donations to creator of theme
    2010-05-06 03:26 PM
    the theme and the apps are 2 dif. things lol.you need to go to youtube and search cydia sources.but whatever you do do not install the package on cydia that gives you all sources.
    Why shouldn't he install allsources?
    2010-05-06 03:30 PM
    holdemdogg is the man!!!!

Is there a lockscreen out, have i missed something, this thread grows way too quick.

Cheers
    2010-05-06 03:41 PM
    Is there a lockscreen out, have i missed something, this thread grows way too quick.

Cheers
    yeah!!holdemdogg made it up.it's a few pages back.

Why shouldn't he install allsources?
    it's so old that half the repos it puts in your sources don't work anymore.then uninstalling that package will not remove the sources it added.i ended up restoring and rejailbreaking my phone because it would take cydia around 5 minutes to start.
    Last edited by dirtred; 2010-05-06 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-06 03:55 PM
    Where do you put this optional folder for it to work? In the themes folder???

thanks

tpdtopcop
    2010-05-06 04:55 PM
    First off i'd like to thank Alien for an awesome theme. I will def be donating. Secondly a word of advice for anyone having trouble with the clock and weather showing up, if you have bosspaper enabled please unable it and you'll be able to see the clock and weather. Took me about 1 1/2 days to figure this out. Smh. Lol.
    2010-05-06 05:09 PM
    how do you guys take screen shots of your iphone? do i change the edge network icon manually or does that auto change?
    2010-05-06 05:21 PM
    Here's some home screen icons if anyone wants them:

iPod (on Left)
    Messages (Middle)
    Mail (on Right)

have you got the psd file for theses
    Alien posted the psd's in this thread a little while back. I just moved the icons down a small amount on mine so they weren't so close to "Phone" and "Calendar" section.

Here's the slighty modded ones I made (search the thread a little if you want the default ones Alien posted).

In each, there's a layer with a shiny/glare overlay and one without. I used the shiny/glare ovelay option for my icons because they didn't have any shine/glare to them.
    Attached Images
    2010-05-06 05:53 PM
    how do you guys take screen shots of your iphone?
    Hold the home button and the off button at the top at the same time to capture a screenshot.
    2010-05-06 05:54 PM
    Where do you put this optional folder for it to work? In the themes folder???

thanks

tpdtopcop
    I already answered the first time you asked. Make sure to read through the thread before asking multiple times. Drop the folder into Library>themes then go into winterboard move it above everything and select it.
    2010-05-06 06:01 PM
    Drop it into winterboard dont put it into the theme folder. Select it in winterboard and move it above everything.
    I already answered the first time you asked. Make sure to read through the thread before asking multiple times. Drop the folder into Library>themes then go into winterboard move it above everything and select it.
    You stated drop into winterboard and not theme folder. I took that as do not ssh into /var/stash/themes folder or /Library/themes folder, but in your last post I am taking that to mean that yes I do ssh into /var/stash/themes or /Library/themes folder then check in Winterboard.
    2010-05-06 06:22 PM
    why is it that i dont see a NAW Folder when i download the <theme name>.RAR file provided?
    2010-05-06 06:34 PM
    I understand how to get the theme on your phone. My question is i want to replace the facebook icon that is on the home page with a different icon which I have and is the correct size meaning its the large one. I'm guessing you place this in the icon folder within theme but how do you choose it when its on your phone?

JT
    2010-05-06 06:41 PM
    Ok...I have looked through every post in this thread. And well, maybe I am just THAT stupid.
    But here is what I have done so far for the 4th page:

I used iBlank and placed 2 blank icons followed by the actual icon and then two more blank icons...on the tutorial page, he talks something about "settings page icon folder" Where is that? What am I doing wronggggg? PLEASE!!

Mike

What the eff else am I supposed to do? LOL
    2010-05-06 06:49 PM
    in the download is a folder with those icons in it, you have to add those to the theme icons
    2010-05-06 06:54 PM
    Ok...I have looked through every post in this thread. And well, maybe I am just THAT stupid.
    But here is what I have done so far for the 4th page:

I used iBlank and placed 2 blank icons followed by the actual icon and then two more blank icons...on the tutorial page, he talks something about "settings page icon folder" Where is that? What am I doing wronggggg? PLEASE!!

Mike

What the eff else am I supposed to do? LOL
    There is a folder called Settings Page Icons within in the download. SSH into your phone and put that folder in library>themes just like you did for the actual theme folder. Now go into winterboard, select it and move it to the top.
    2010-05-06 06:57 PM
    why is it that i dont see a NAW Folder when i download the <theme name>.RAR file provided?
    to add to that i also dont have a 3gs theme folder... is the link on the OP outdated??
    2010-05-06 06:59 PM
4,256 ... 949575859606169109159 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD