i cannot get the home page to lineup correctly. (see screenshot one). I've tried everything these pages suggest to no avail. I can physically move the icons so they all line up, but I can't imagine that's what everyone else is doing. (see screenshot two.)

2010-05-09 05:56 PM
    i cannot get the home page to lineup correctly. (see screenshot one). I've tried everything these pages suggest to no avail. I can physically move the icons so they all line up, but I can't imagine that's what everyone else is doing. (see screenshot two.)

uhhh yeah... use iblanks and move the icons into place...
    2010-05-09 05:58 PM
    @mob87 can u pls make me the big icon for biteSMS (as attached) Left, Right and Centre (height same as original theme) thanks
    2010-05-09 06:05 PM
    i've used iblank to create the required number as described on the setup page. if I delete a row then the icons display too high. can't win.
    2010-05-09 06:15 PM
    I have a request please:
    can I get an icon for beejive for my homescreen left possition and also a facebook icon for my dock.

Thank you!!!
    2010-05-09 06:24 PM
    Were can i change the font colour for weather Town/Temp.

Cheers
    2010-05-09 06:49 PM
    Do you remember exactly what you edited to move those icons down?
    Thanks.

Does anyone know where the keyboard sound (for typing) is stored in the theme AND the original one on the iphone? I would like to put the original typing sound back into this theme.
    Many thanks.
    He probably just added extra canvas to the icons in order to move them down. The typing sound is in UISounds. I think it might be tock.caf but Im not sure.
    2010-05-09 06:52 PM
    @mob87 can u pls make me the big icon for biteSMS (as attached) Left, Right and Centre (height same as original theme) thanks
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-bitesmsleft.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-bitesmsright.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-bitesms.png 
    2010-05-09 06:53 PM
    @mob87 Thank u very much!
    2010-05-09 07:00 PM
    I have a request please:
    can I get an icon for beejive for my homescreen left possition and also a facebook icon for my dock.

Thank you!!!
    Try this one out

Beejive has been done I think but here it is again. It was the only icon I had.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-beejiveim_2.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-facebook.png 
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-09 at 07:17 PM.
    2010-05-09 07:13 PM
    after a total restore, its just that good. looking forward to another plugin? Thunder good whats next any hints... Keepin it free too, way to go big hand clap. Thanks...
    2010-05-09 08:41 PM
    Can someone help me, my Opera icon is the same size as my Facebook icon, is there anyway to decrease the size? It's overlapping my Safari icon, thanks
    2010-05-09 08:54 PM
    Piston597

just delete the icon in the icon folder in the main theme and you good to go...
    2010-05-09 08:57 PM
    Why can't anyone help me... I have been posting asking for help...
    I can't get the freaking file on my Iphone how to do it THe rar can't be downloaded from Safari on the phone and Neither can I put it on my Iphone from my pc ...... Help???
    2010-05-09 09:00 PM
    You have to ssh it into your iphone, go to cydia download openssh then find an ssh client, I have windows so I use winscp, download winscp, then when you start it right your iphones ip adress as host name then user name is root and pass is usually default is alpine, so now your in, go to the most upper directory then go to themes and put it in there, also you need winterboard or it wont work.
    2010-05-09 09:04 PM
    Why can't anyone help me... I have been posting asking for help...
    I can't get the freaking file on my Iphone how to do it THe rar can't be downloaded from Safari on the phone and Neither can I put it on my Iphone from my pc ...... Help???
    How about explaining why you cant get it from your pc to your phone. What are you having trouble with? We cant give help if you dont explain whats going on. If you dont know how to SSH into your phone then you should probably do some searching on google first.
    2010-05-09 09:05 PM
    Any luck on yahoo weather alien?
    2010-05-09 10:52 PM
    Ok Tyvm I did not know anything about SSH stuff I will google it and probly will find my way now but i needed someone to show me the direction

How about explaining why you cant get it from your pc to your phone. What are you having trouble with? We cant give help if you dont explain whats going on. If you dont know how to SSH into your phone then you should probably do some searching on google first.

Sorry I did not know why it didn't work either I tought it was simple as putting a image on your Iphone but it wasn't :P So couldn't explain very well what as going wrong in detail but I See I need to learn stuff about SSH to know how to put it on my Iphone thats what I needed a single thing i can go around and search for it.

Thank you

You have to ssh it into your iphone, go to cydia download openssh then find an ssh client, I have windows so I use winscp, download winscp, then when you start it right your iphones ip adress as host name then user name is root and pass is usually default is alpine, so now your in, go to the most upper directory then go to themes and put it in there, also you need winterboard or it wont work.
    I Only see 2 maps when you say that I need to open the most upper 1 thats the library and there is no Theme map in it.
    Last edited by IPhoneNoobie23; 2010-05-09 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-09 11:33 PM
    Hello the most beautiful theme I've ever seen!!!

But if there's a problem with the link to download?

Two times I've downloaded it and when I want to extract with winrar I have a error message files corrupt?

Is anyone can host it for me please ??
    Last edited by roosvelt; 2010-05-09 at 11:48 PM.
    2010-05-09 11:46 PM
    He probably just added extra canvas to the icons in order to move them down. The typing sound is in UISounds. I think it might be tock.caf but Im not sure.
    Thanks, do you know the location of the original typing sound in the iphone?
    2010-05-09 11:56 PM
4,256 ... 2969777879808189129179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.