yes i do, i have everything im supposed to but for some reason it just is not working
    Here is a side by side compassion, (my screen on the left, yours on the right) It clearly shows you only have 4 rows.
    2010-05-11 05:27 AM
    ok guys so i didnt install fiveIrows i installed fiveIrows GUI instead, after installing the correct one it seems to have worked, thanks alot
    Five/Rows GUI is okay, the only difference is that you have a GUI so you turn it on of off, the one without GUI will be on all the time, so if you need to go to another theme with 4 rows you will have to uninstall it rather than just switching it off. In my opinion the GUI one is a better choice.
    2010-05-11 05:31 AM
    Here is a side by side compassion, (my screen on the left, yours on the right) It clearly shows you only have 4 rows.
    After installing the correct fiveIrows this is what i got but something still looks off
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-securedownload.jpg  
    2010-05-11 05:33 AM
    After installing the correct fiveIrows this is what i got but something still looks off
    Looks good to me.
    2010-05-11 05:38 AM
    this is nice!! can you share your setup please..
    when i get back home no prob.
    2010-05-11 05:43 AM
    Your dock icons seem mixed up, is this on purpose, apart from that all looks good.

Remember the thanks button.
    2010-05-11 05:44 AM
    hey guys, first of all respect for this amazing work.

but i have 3 problems:

1. the 4th page (settings) i dont know where i should put the files. hope anybody can help me

2. dock, cant describe it well, you gonna see it on the picture

hope anybody could help me...

3. how can i change the homescreen icons? i mean instead of photos the ipod icons? or instead camera icon the message icon?

btw sry for my bad english
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-screen.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0006.png  
    2010-05-11 05:45 AM
    Your dock icons seem mixed up, is this on purpose, apart from that all looks good.

Remember the thanks button.
    Im guessing hes just using 5 icon dock instead of infinidock.
    2010-05-11 05:46 AM

but i have 3 problems:

1. the 4th page (settings) i dont know where i should put the files. hope anybody can help me
    See my post No. 1793 on page 120
    2010-05-11 05:56 AM

but i have 3 problems:

3. how can i change the homescreen icons? i mean instead of photos the ipod icons? or instead camera icon the message icon?

1. The settings pages have to have the same name as the apps and they go into the Icon folder.

2. It seems in spring jumps you may not have named that page?

3. You simply place another app however you need to have a large icon and rename it to the app you have placed there. EG, I have iRealSMS and just used a message icon and renamed it. Cheers
    2010-05-11 05:56 AM
    can someone help with icons..........

for the homescreen a large beejive for the left
    for my dock.. facebook

thanks
    2010-05-11 06:00 AM

for my dock.. facebook

thanks
    The beejive has already been done. Check in the first 20 pages or so of the thread.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-11 06:06 AM
    1. The settings pages have to have the same name as the apps and they go into the Icon folder.

2. It seems in spring jumps you may not have named that page?

3. You simply place another app however you need to have a large icon and rename it to the app you have placed there. EG, I have iRealSMS and just used a message icon and renamed it. Cheers
    sry but 1. i dont know what you mean

2.in spring jumps the pages are named like in the instruction

3. like 1.

sry guys.....
    2010-05-11 06:17 AM
    The beejive has already been done. Check in the first 20 pages or so of the thread.
    ive looked over and over .. i have found one but its not placed right. i wish i had photo shop and knew how to use it. thanks anyways..
    2010-05-11 06:21 AM
    can anyone make an icon to replace the calendar with messages on the home screen. and a cydia icon to put on the home screen instead of the facebook one

or refer me to a page where they have been posted
    Last edited by soccerstudd; 2010-05-11 at 06:32 AM.
    2010-05-11 06:23 AM

for my dock.. facebook

thanks
    Didnt you ask for these already? I did them for you. Post #1574. Look through the thread before requesting icons multiple times.
    2010-05-11 06:31 AM
    Here are a couple of Settings Icons I have been playing with.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-camera.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-travel.png  
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-11 06:31 AM

but i have 3 problems:

For your No.1 problem, go to page 120 of this forum and read my post numbered 1793.

For your No.2 problem, if your Apps icon is named (can't see for the red pen mark, then there is no other problem.

Problem No.3. Just put whatever app you want in place of the camera & messages, if the icon looks too small look for a bigger one or ask for someone's help to make them for you (here on the forum) The two icons you remove (camera & messages) will need new icons also as they will be too big compared to the rest in the apps page.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-11 at 06:39 AM.
    2010-05-11 06:32 AM
    For your No.1 problem, go to page 120 of this forum and read my post numbered 1793.
    i just read your post. i have the "settings page icons" folder. there are several icons and a .psd file, but i dont know where to put this files although i read your post
    2010-05-11 06:34 AM
    Sorry for been MIA for the last few hours,lot of work (and Im typing from my iphone at my work)
    Thanks for the people helping others to set up,like Ian Nicoll,Obitron & Mob87, you guys ROCK.
    Theres a lot of new people,cus the latest Jailbreak.But before asking questions,make shure you fallowed the tutorial,try to surf the few pages afther the release,cus many of your questions has been answered dozens of times.I know is a pain in the a** going to 121 pages (and counting) ,but just try to find the aswers in the tread.Then,if your problem stills present,ask here,and someone,if I cant,will answer your question.If you are a completly new to jailbreak,or is the first time that you are themeing,Goolge and YouTube are your friends,eaven here at Modmyi are good tutorials of how to copy a theme to your iDevice.Sometimes only one question from a newbie take a lot of tutorial just to teach how to copy a theme to the phone.So if you are new to the scene,search first,theres a lot of your quedtions aswered already many times.

As I said before,donators and helpers will be the first to get the plugins,Ready for tomorrow,you will get the Shower & Wiper plugins.
    It will be 2 versions,3g & 3gs versions.The 3g have raindrops filling your screen,and the 3gs will have falling raindrops,the 2 verdions will have the wiper,with less frames in the 3g version for better compatibility.Public release will be soon. Its my way to say thanks at donators and helpers
    So stay tuned,and thanks for your suport in my theme.
    Im at work,but I keep reading your post,and try to reply most of them...

Att: ALIEN1974 (or just ALIEN)...lol
    2010-05-11 06:35 AM
4,256 ... 41818990919293101141191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD