So, whats stopping you from making this a lockscreen? Atleast the flip clock and animated weather would be nice without having to swipe.
    2010-05-11 11:52 PM
    Yes mob....I feel like an idiot now lol. I have the correct files now and am continuing the process. I'll let you all know how it goes
    2010-05-11 11:55 PM
    1st, thanks Alien for the plugins...But... No mater what I do I can't get the plugins to appear on top of the weather, same with the Thunder plugin, now with the rain/wiper, the weather is always in front.
    I have everything set in the right order in Winterboard (screenshot) I have tried it with and without NAW, always the same?...Anybody?
    2010-05-11 11:59 PM
    ^ I also have my weather animation appearing behind the non-animated weather image. For example, when it rains, the rain drops and the wiper appear behind the clouds.

I also have my themes set up in winterboard in the same order as Ian:
    True HTC HD2 Black Flip Clock
    True HTC HD2 NAW
    True HTC HD2 AW 3GS
    True HTC HD2 Theme
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Fish_1; 2010-05-12 at 12:28 AM.
    2010-05-12 12:24 AM
    so ive come across two other small problems im hoping are easy to solve as well. my first one is similar to Ian's. I can get the snow widget to work fine but when i try to enable the thunder one (without the snow one on) it will only do the flash animation on the section under the animated weather where the phone, photo, facebook icons are. i put it in the same place as the snow widget and i have all my other parts in the same order as said on the first page but i just cant seem to get it to work.

my second problem is that the little box that is around the page you choose on the dock seems to be stuck on the home tab. im not entirely sure if this is suppose to change with them, but it seemed that way as i looked through some other screenshots on here and saw it around other pages. im not really sure what i can try to get it working though and hope someone here may know.
    2010-05-12 12:27 AM
    The plugins are created to use with the non animated (NAW).
    They got at top of the rest of the True HTC themes in winterboard,not below.
    All the plugins will work behind the weather icon,eaven in the real HTC,the wiper and rain,and thunders,they animate behind the weather icon.
    Also,if you have a Page0 as a wallpaper,the plugins will not be verry visible.
    Remember,the plugins are for the NON ANIMATED version

In case you missed:

ALIEN1974 Presents:
    True HTC HD2 Rain & Wiper Plugins-3G & 3GS versions

screenshot taken directly from my iPhone

As I promised,the people that donated and people helping others to set this theme,will be the first to have the plugins.

True HTC HD2 Rain & Wiper Plugins-3G & 3GS versions,once selected in winterboard,it will display FULLSCREEN Weather Condition animation,no matter if you have a sunny or rainy day,think of it as a scrennsaver for the theme.Make your friands jelaus showing this.Remember,this is only for show,it will not affect the weather condition in the theme,only will display a nice effect.For best results,this are created to use it with the non
    animated version of the theme (NAW)

Download Link For rain & Wiper Comming Soon for Public Release

Donators and Helpers in this forum will be the first in get the plugins

RELEASED: Thunder Plugin(all versions compatible)

Download Link: True HTC HD2 Thunder Plugin.rar
    2010-05-12 12:40 AM
    big home icons for share the messages is the center and the ipod is the right

2010-05-12 12:43 AM
    1st, thanks Alien for the plugins...But... No mater what I do I can't get the plugins to appear on top of the weather, same with the Thunder plugin, now with the rain/wiper, the weather is always in front.
    I have everything set in the right order in Winterboard (screenshot) I have tried it with and without NAW, always the same?...Anybody?
    why you selected the 3G version with the Non animated (NAW)????

for full realtime efect in 3GS,you have to select the 3GS version and NAW version at the same time,The 3G version is stand alone....
    2010-05-12 12:45 AM
    ^ I also have my weather animation appearing behind the non-animated weather image. For example, when it rains, the rain drops and the wiper appear behind the clouds.

I also have my themes set up in winterboard in the same order as Ian:
    True HTC HD2 Black Flip Clock
    True HTC HD2 NAW
    True HTC HD2 AW 3GS
    True HTC HD2 Theme
    Hi Fish_1

I don't suppose you remember where you got that Black flip clock from? Looks good.

why you selected the 3G version with the Non animated (NAW)????

for full realtime efect in 3GS,you have to select the 3GS version and NAW version at the same time,The 3G version is stand alone....
    Sorry, I don't have NAW selected with the 3G, I was just trying everything to get the animation in-front of the weather. Still can't get it, Page0.png is a blank png file

I re-installed the stock theme to get rid of any customization I may have done but it is still behind the weather.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-12 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 12:54 AM
    I redownloaded and got the same thing. It's one file with about 1500 files in it. No folders at all
    Yeah that just looks wrong. Do you have winrar installed?
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-12 01:01 AM
    so ive come across two other small problems im hoping are easy to solve as well. my first one is similar to Ian's. I can get the snow widget to work fine but when i try to enable the thunder one (without the snow one on) it will only do the flash animation on the section under the animated weather where the phone, photo, facebook icons are. i put it in the same place as the snow widget and i have all my other parts in the same order as said on the first page but i just cant seem to get it to work.

my second problem is that the little box that is around the page you choose on the dock seems to be stuck on the home tab. im not entirely sure if this is suppose to change with them, but it seemed that way as i looked through some other screenshots on here and saw it around other pages. im not really sure what i can try to get it working though and hope someone here may know.
    Regarding your second problem, It is not an actual problem, this is the actual home screen icon (it has a box behind it) it can be replaced with one without the box, let me know if you want it & i'll post it again.
    2010-05-12 01:01 AM
    Regarding your second problem, It is not an actual problem, this is the actual home screen icon (it has a box behind it) it can be replaced with one without the box, let me know if you want it & i'll post it again.
    no thats alright heh it does look good there i just i had done something wrong and my inner perfectionist wanted to be sure how to fix it xD. thank you for the answer and the offer though.
    2010-05-12 01:38 AM
    Project 'ANOCHECER' Has Started.

??????????????????????

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-12 at 01:45 AM.
    2010-05-12 01:39 AM
    ^^^ WOWZA !!!!!!

Any screenshot teasers?
    2010-05-12 01:43 AM
    big home icons for share the messages is the center and the ipod is the right

Thanks!
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-12 01:43 AM
    Hi Fish_1

I don't suppose you remember where you got that Black flip clock from? Looks good.
    It's the same one Holdem posted a while back. I just renamed it.

Here it is. Just unzip the folder, place it in your themes and move in above the other True HTC HD2 themes in Winterboard.
    Attached Files
    2010-05-12 01:46 AM
    you feeling ok Alien? lol
    2010-05-12 01:46 AM
    I also had a couple people ask me about the 6 icon dock set up so I figured I'd just post the pages here in case anyone else wants them.

Here are the Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4, and Page5 .pngs (keep using your normal Page0.png) with the page indicators at the bottom. Just drag them into your main True HTC HD2 Theme folder and overwrite the ones in there now. Then add a 6th icon to your dock either by changing the settings in Infinidock or using "Six Icon Dock" (you can find it in Cydia).

I also attached the icon I'm using for my Media Page. To use that, change the name of your SpringJump page to Media and place this icon in your main Icon folder in the True HTC HD2 theme folder.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page1.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page2.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page3.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page4.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page5.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-4.png 
    2010-05-12 01:59 AM
    Off topic i know, just found details of the next Htc Evo...iphone killer it says..sounds a powerful phone.
    2010-05-12 02:04 AM
    It's the same one Holdem posted a while back. I just renamed it.

Here it is. Just unzip the folder, place it in your themes and move in above the other True HTC HD2 themes in Winterboard.
    is there a link for the white(original) flipclock?
    2010-05-12 02:29 AM
4,256 ... 46869495969798106146196 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD