Off topic i know, just found details of the next Htc Evo...iphone killer it says..sounds a powerful phone.
    Thats what they say about every new touch screen phone that comes out.
    2010-05-12 02:35 AM
    can someone make a big icon like the one on the homepage for an APP called meebo

http://www.appshouter.com/wp-content...Meebo-icon.png

can someone make a big icon like the one on the homepage for an APP called meebo

http://www.appshouter.com/wp-content...Meebo-icon.png
    Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-05-12 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 02:57 AM
    Which side are you gonna put it on
    2010-05-12 03:11 AM
    Can anyone lead me to find some new springjump icons for the dock. I am looking for dark and greener kind like the internet one, great job on the browser set whoever did that.
    2010-05-12 03:16 AM
    The rain and snow are working fine bit now I can't get the lightning one to work. I will reload the files later to make sure.
    2010-05-12 03:17 AM
    kinda black and white lol!

2010-05-12 03:39 AM
    Does anyone remember what page the pages 0-4 with the tab at the bottom are located? Thanks.
    2010-05-12 03:45 AM
    something is wrong with my iphone. i recently downloaded and uninstalled yxflash or sometihng by the names of that from rock and now it LAGS REAL HARD and is taking up all my RAM. its lagging hard and idk what to do!

help plz!
    2010-05-12 03:53 AM
    I also had a couple people ask me about the 6 icon dock set up so I figured I'd just post the pages here in case anyone else wants them.

Here are the Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4, and Page5 .pngs (keep using your normal Page0.png) with the page indicators at the bottom. Just drag them into your main True HTC HD2 Theme folder and overwrite the ones in there now. Then add a 6th icon to your dock either by changing the settings in Infinidock or using "Six Icon Dock" (you can find it in Cydia).

I also attached the icon I'm using for my Media Page. To use that, change the name of your SpringJump page to Media and place this icon in your main Icon folder in the True HTC HD2 theme folder.
    Do you have a page background without that tab on the bottom? I dont order my infinidock the exact way (put messages/ipod/email before apps and games icon.

BTW my youtube buttons are still messed up.
    Last edited by whoadizzle; 2010-05-12 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 03:57 AM
    I have a couple questions if someone can help me.

1. You guys know how when we click the Internet tab, it has a big Earth icon and it says "Launch Internet". Well, is there any way we can have a similar setup for the apps and games pages?

2. I like the original click sound when I am typing. Where do I go to remove the themed sound? What is that particular file called?

Thanks in advance! You guys are the best. Again, thanks Alien, for the theme. It's the best!
    2010-05-12 04:15 AM
    I have a couple questions if someone can help me.

1. You guys know how when we click the Internet tab, it has a big Earth icon and it says "Launch Internet". Well, is there any way we can have a similar setup for the apps and games pages?

2. I like the original click sound when I am typing. Where do I go to remove the themed sound? What is that particular file called?

Thanks in advance! You guys are the best. Again, thanks Alien, for the theme. It's the best!
    1. You sure can. Just find a big icon that you like then set that page up the same as the internet page.

2. SSH into your phone, go to the theme then UIsounds and delete Tock.caf
    2010-05-12 04:17 AM
    I finally got this up and running on my phone (thanks to all who helped). The only issue I have is the settings page. I can't get it set like he has in the directions. I activated that optional part in winterboard but it still doesn't work.
    2010-05-12 04:46 AM
    dirtred....thanks for posting.... one problem that i have. i cant seem to have both the lockscreen clock/weather widget together with smartscreen.. i have the lite version fyi

thanks
    2010-05-12 04:51 AM
    I finally got this up and running on my phone (thanks to all who helped). The only issue I have is the settings page. I can't get it set like he has in the directions. I activated that optional part in winterboard but it still doesn't work.
    Drag and drop the settings icons you want to use into the Icons folder of the main theme and overwrite the existing icons.
    2010-05-12 04:54 AM
    what do you think of the dock icons
    2010-05-12 04:56 AM

Would it be possible to get a png of your globe?
    2010-05-12 05:04 AM
    what do you think of the dock icons
    nice.. can you share please
    2010-05-12 05:06 AM
    Thanks for the rain and wipers plugin Alien.

Brilliant!

Hi Fish_1

I don't suppose you remember where you got that Black flip clock from? Looks good.
    Does the clock flip?

You still having probs with the wiper animation behind the clock?
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-12 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 05:22 AM

Your globe is annoying me, it's off centre and a little too low, I can't help it I'm a perfectionist

I'm the one you made the new browser icon (although you have covered it with your own), Here is the original PSD file, if you want so you can play with the position of the globe and text and get it centered!
    2010-05-12 05:23 AM
    I have no idea what I put into the Themes section before but now the Thunder and Lightning is working fine.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-05-12 05:24 AM
4,256 ... 47879596979899107147197 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD