How do i set it to celsius?
    In the wedaPanel settings, change the units to metric.

I like the Simple Mind theme, especially the notification icons showing me of new mails etc, but there's a bit of a problem with it.

Changed to use metric in the settings and, whilst the values are now correct, on all of the forecast screens there's an 'F' denoting Fahrenheit after the temperature! Is this hard coded into the theme files?

Cheers
    After changing the units, you'll need to perform a refresh, as the conversion and the F/C indicator come directly from the weather source. Bring the control panel up, slide it up a little and press the refresh button...
    2010-05-03 04:51 PM
    GREAT JOB Knew you would come back with something even better, one question, how can i change the background pic on teh simple mind theme if I want
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2010-05-03 06:02 PM
    GREAT JOB Knew you would come back with something even better, one question, how can i change the background pic on teh simple mind theme if I want
    Thanks! The background images for Simple Mind can be found here: /System/Library/LockCydgets/wedaPanel.cydget/weda/theme/simplemind/images/sky
    out of touch
    2010-05-03 06:47 PM
    After changing the units, you'll need to perform a refresh, as the conversion and the F/C indicator come directly from the weather source. Bring the control panel up, slide it up a little and press the refresh button...
    Hmm, tried that.
    Tried turning cydget off and back on, changing to imperial and refreshing then back to metric and refreshing, respring, but every location on both themes where there is a unit shown, it always shows F and not C (didn't notice it on the wedapanel theme at first as it doesn't show the temp unit except in the descriptive panel)

Actually, none of the units seem to change to metric.
    2010-05-03 10:07 PM
    Hmm, tried that.
    Tried turning cydget off and back on, changing to imperial and refreshing then back to metric and refreshing, respring, but every location on both themes where there is a unit shown, it always shows F and not C (didn't notice it on the wedapanel theme at first as it doesn't show the temp unit except in the descriptive panel)

2010-05-03 10:26 PM
    Hmm, tried that.

You are absolutely correct. I should have tried it out before I spoke. I'll push out a fix as soon as possible...

I submitted version 1.01 with the "changing units bug" fix in it. I'll update when it's available...
    Last edited by storyr; 2010-05-04 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    out of touch
    2010-05-04 06:08 AM
    I installed the theme but nothing is displayed. It picks up my city - Bangalore and then send me into an endless wait of LOADING....

what do i need to do to make this work ?
    2010-05-04 06:55 AM
    I installed the theme but nothing is displayed. It picks up my city - Bangalore and then send me into an endless wait of LOADING....

The only thing necessary is a connection to the internet.

Have you made any changes to the wedaPanel settings?
    out of touch
    2010-05-04 07:10 AM
    I am connected alright...Wifi and Edge. Doesnt go anywhere.

No - have not changed any settings

The only thing necessary is a connection to the internet.

Have you made any changes to the wedaPanel settings?
    2010-05-04 07:14 AM
    I am connected alright...Wifi and Edge. Doesnt go anywhere.

No - have not changed any settings
    I added Bangelore to my locations, and was able to update once or twice, but now it's stuck in refresh too. The other cities are working fine, so maybe weather.com is having some kind of issue. Try this for now: add another city to weather app (like Seattle or something), and move it to the top of the list. Then try wedaPanel again...
    out of touch
    2010-05-04 08:52 AM
    Yes when i change to another city - it works. It worked with San Diego...doesnt for indian cities i guess

I added Bangelore to my locations, and was able to update once or twice, but now it's stuck in refresh too. The other cities are working fine, so maybe weather.com is having some kind of issue. Try this for now: add another city to weather app (like Seattle or something), and move it to the top of the list. Then try wedaPanel again...
    2010-05-04 09:18 AM

Same thing happened to me...Loading forever and nothing
    ever came up...

Had to uninstall it...Hopefully the update fixes this...
    2010-05-04 03:49 PM
    Yes when i change to another city - it works. It worked with San Diego...doesnt for indian cities i guess
    Same thing happened to me...Loading forever and nothing
    ever came up...

Had to uninstall it...Hopefully the update fixes this...
    Bangelore is updating fine this morning...
    out of touch
    2010-05-04 04:47 PM
    Only problem I seem to have is the morning or sunrise, no background on Simple theme, untill I click once choose another city like Houston, then return to my city and the Background is there, kinda wierd, any solution would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2010-05-04 07:54 PM
    Only problem I seem to have is the morning or sunrise, no background on Simple theme, untill I click once choose another city like Houston, then return to my city and the Background is there, kinda wierd, any solution would be greatly appreciated
    Hmm, haven't seen that one. Which city, Dallas? I'll check it out. Also, do you turn your phone off a night, or anything like that?
    out of touch
    2010-05-04 08:44 PM
    Nope always in charger at night zip is 75024 BTW, thanks so very much

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2010-05-04 09:13 PM
    wait so I cant get the old one as a cyget? No offense at all and the new one is nice but I prefer the old one better. So if i needed something for the old one I can use this thread now? Could someone please reupload the skyimage mod files so that I can use them (mainly the wallpaper.html or you can tell me how to change it to work) As I would like to use the Weather Element V3 wallpapers with the old theme and the htc icons. I already set up the right place and the icons but I need help getting the wallpapers to work.
    Please reupload the file.
    2010-05-04 11:19 PM
    I've been using this for a couple of days now and its working perfectly!! I like it even better than the original one, it allows me to have my regular lockscreen and use this any time,, love it!! Thanks
    2010-05-04 11:43 PM
    Edit: Just tried adding the walls without the line changed in the lockscreen.html and it didnt work. what is the code needed to be changed? OH and could someone please tell me why the arrows are not working no matter how many times I click on them?
    2010-05-05 12:04 AM
    wait so I cant get the old one as a cyget? No offense at all and the new one is nice but I prefer the old one better...
    My suggestion would be to stick with the original then. The original will run as a cydget - you need to enable "awayview" in the cydget settings.

OH and could someone please tell me why the arrows are not working no matter how many times I click on them?
    In the past, there were reports that lock info prevented screen taps from working for other lock screen themes.
    out of touch
    2010-05-05 12:19 AM
174 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD