Spirit Jailbreak works on 3.1.3 firmware
    2010-05-03 05:03 AM
    omg it worked!!! YAY had to put spirit into windows 98 compatible mode but IT WORKED FINALLY!!!!!
    2010-05-03 02:20 PM
    hi, how do you put that compatibility mode, where to click and all....plus..can someone direct me to a link..i wanna put apps after jailbreak but dont know where to start even if i jailbreak my touch...

so this shud work on 32 gig 3g touch on default 3.1.3 hmmm??
    2010-05-03 05:16 PM
    are you on windows? if so right click Spirit.exe (after downloading) and choose Properties, then choose the Compatibility tab and choose windows 98

I have a 32 gig 3g ipod touch on firmware 3.1.3 and its successfully JB i can confirm this 100% works for 3G iTouch on 3.1.3
    2010-05-03 06:32 PM
    Hell yeah!

GET it on: http://www.spiritjb.com/
    2010-05-03 07:40 PM
    TYVM!!! will try it when i get home cant wait..kinda new here lol

can anyone direct me to a link on what to do with my touch once it's jailbroken..kinda lost after that lol..i mean do i install apps on cydia or just download games i can install via itunes ..hmm?
    2010-05-03 11:50 PM
    TYVM!!! will try it when i get home cant wait..kinda new here lol

can anyone direct me to a link on what to do with my touch once it's jailbroken..kinda lost after that lol..i mean do i install apps on cydia or just download games i can install via itunes ..hmm?
    This is what I did (credit to N3XuS.ExE at W-BB)

• Ensure you have upgraded to Firmware OS 3.0
    • Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod Touch.

For people with WiFi:
    1. Open Cydia.
    2. Add this source to Cydia:
    Code:
    http://cydia.hackulo.us
    3. Search for AppSync in Cydia and install.
    4. Search for Install-ous (without the -) in Cydia and install
    5. Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch.

These are extra steps if you will be downloading apps on the computer instead of on the actual ipod

6. Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch to iTunes.
    7. Install one free app from the iTunes Store.
    8. Copy the cracked Apps/Games (.ipa files) into your iTunes Library (just drag and drop to the iTunes window).
    8. Sync with your iPhone/iPod Touch.

NOTES: as far as I know, you can still download free apps from iTunes and install them, but you may as well use Install-ous and download the pro versions for free, make sure that you do a clean install and that in the install-ous options, under "settings" that Sync iTunes is switched OFF
    Last edited by Kevintroy; 2010-05-05 at 08:18 AM.
    2010-05-05 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD