**JuneOS**

Theme OverView: Will be a complete theme, including live weather, auto create icons, and time changing backgrounds!

* This theme will utilize SpringJumps, iBlank, Categories, Five Icon Dock, FivelRows, and Five column springboard.

* There will be 5 main spring jumps at the top of the page. They will carry you to correct page.
    Example: The Phone tab will take you to page 1.

* Each page will have a place for 9 icons, in each page I will have a category folder to store any other apps.

* Dock will store 5 Fav apps, that you use regularly. I will include a psd with completed theme so you could customize the icons you want in your dock, or request theme here.

*How Much? I will release to cydia for 1.99
    if you cannot afford this send me an email [email protected]

*BETA TESTERS
    Make a donation, and you will receive beta, and will recieve full theme on release. Beta's will be sent out Monday or Tuesday!

To get on the beta team donate here.
    Donate

***Thanks for checking out my theme!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCLOMS9VBo[/ame]
    Attached Thumbnails **BETA** JuneOS-springboard.png  
    Attached Images
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-06-11 at 06:24 PM.
    2010-05-03 06:47 PM
    Looks good June!
    2010-05-03 06:51 PM
    i like
    2010-05-03 06:59 PM
    I dont get it. It looks good but youve got a folder called phone with camera etc in it?? explain please!
    2010-05-03 07:07 PM
    I dont get it. It looks good but youve got a folder called phone with camera etc in it?? explain please!
    It's not really a folder.. The phone tab is just a spring jump to page 1.. I just put the icons in it just to give a preview of what the icons would look like. It is user defined, you can put whatever apps you want in each page. I would have put Phone and Messages in there, but as you can see there is a Phone and Messages in the dock.
    2010-05-03 07:15 PM
    Oh so just to show is... looks really nice and clean. I guess the wallpaper s supposed to mimic xp
    2010-05-03 07:22 PM
    Oh so just to show is... looks really nice and clean. I guess the wallpaper s supposed to mimic xp
    Lol, no not to mimic xp The wallpaper, will also be user defined any wallpaper will work with this theme. The wallpaper I chose was actually
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-05-03 at 07:36 PM.
    2010-05-03 07:31 PM
    I like, just not a huge fan of the way of navigate, but that's just me
    keep it up
    tip: first finish you mydock theme, then this, otherwise you'll get crazy
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-03 10:17 PM
    I like crazy! Jk, was my plan from the get go. Just had to put it out there
    2010-05-04 12:08 AM
    xp hell yeah
    2010-05-04 02:32 AM
    I think it looks really nice..
    But for me, it is no where near to how amazing and unique your other themes are.
    2010-05-04 04:05 AM
    good god, another themer i gotta follow. i really like this idea, already thinking of mods. also, i am a fan of this navigation style. home run!
    2010-05-04 04:38 AM
    Nice work June, looking forward to you pulling this off.
    2010-05-04 05:48 AM
    2010-05-04 05:58 AM
    That's good for you phanatic what would u change. And btw June. Ur whipping out these themes so fast. And this one looks so simple to use. Kinda like a dbar theme. Can't wait to see how this goes
    2010-05-04 06:02 AM
    just the whole graphics part, looks like stone. IMO stone != ipod

and the icons look like bevel or whatever that effect is in ps
    2010-05-04 06:06 AM
    This is looking pretty cool coming from a recent inductee to the themer's club. Definitely ambitious.

Man, I knew I should've patented the moniker "OS" regarding WinterBoard themes when I had the chance >_<!

just the whole graphics part, looks like stone. IMO stone != ipod

and the icons look like bevel or whatever that effect is in ps
    I don't know... the stone kinda reminds me of iNitsua 3.0. And I heard that theme was really awesome back in the day ^_^

I agree about the bevel on the icons. Might want to tone it down on that, buddy. Tbh, whenever I see a bevel like that without the appropriate shadows or gradients or satin or whatever... it screams out "photoshop newb".

Just trying to be honest, dude. We all started somewhere. I do like the navigation though - I've always been a sucker for dbar themes, and your style definitely mimics it in a good way. I'm not entirely sure that's what you meant to do though.

Good luck on this endeavor. You've really been whipping these themes out fast... don't get too burned out. You should really stick with one and nurture it. I believed my first theme, iNitsua (1.0) was my mainstay for well over 5 months; and the transgressions shows from its inception to it's final release as iNitsua 3.0. Staying with that theme for so long allowed me to learn everything I've had to in order to truly succeed as a theme developer.

What I like about your themes is that you think outside the box. A lot of people try to do this, but few succeed. You are well on your way to be one of those who succeed ^_^.

Keep it up, bro!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-04 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-04 08:26 AM
    This is looking pretty cool coming from a recent inductee to the themer's club. Definitely ambitious.

Man, I knew I should've patented the moniker "OS" regarding WinterBoard themes when I had the chance >_<!

I don't know... the stone kinda reminds me of iNitsua 3.0. And I heard that theme was really awesome back in the day ^_^

I agree about the bevel on the icons. Might want to tone it down on that, buddy. Tbh, whenever I see a bevel like that without the appropriate shadows or gradients or satin or whatever... it screams out "photoshop newb".

Just trying to be honest, dude. We all started somewhere. I do like the navigation though - I've always been a sucker for dbar themes, and your style definitely mimics it in a good way. I'm not entirely sure that's what you meant to do though.

Good luck on this endeavor. You've really been whipping these themes out fast... don't get too burned out. You should really stick with one and nurture it. I believed my first theme, iNitsua (1.0) was my mainstay for well over 5 months; and the transgressions shows from its inception to it's final release as iNitsua 3.0. Staying with that theme for so long allowed me to learn everything I've had to in order to truly succeed as a theme developer.

What I like about your themes is that you think outside the box. A lot of people try to do this, but few succeed. You are well on your way to be one of those who succeed ^_^.

Keep it up, bro!
    excuse me if i am wrong K. but dude is a lady
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-04 at 08:56 AM.
    2010-05-04 08:53 AM
    excuse me if i am wrong K. but dude is a lady
    You're excused. =P

June, dude, you really need to fix this gender issue. Your picture of your hot gf is really throwing off your game in here.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-04 09:01 AM
    Oh June is a dude? Then I totally agree with phanatic, I don't like it. J/k
    2010-05-04 12:37 PM
67 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD