If your confused by my posts then you definately read it correctly.
    I have applied the TOD to 4 themes, this one is really well suited for it.
    Thanks for the new plists will. Hope to play with it soon.
    2010-05-10 07:42 PM
    Wheres the attachment??
    Oops
    Here it is Iconoclasm layouts for Page0 and Pages 1-11.
    Attached Files
    2010-05-10 07:52 PM
    Oops
    Here it is Iconoclasm layouts for Page0 and Pages 1-11.
    lol

Thankyou
    2010-05-10 07:54 PM
    For those requesting a weatherwall, as cool as that idea is... it appears to just be a quick gimmick (and as posted above, a trademark gimmick, somehow). As nice as the landscape background is... the theme will be designed for your own custom images or bosspaper packs once I start working on my end of it. The landscape background will be default, but similar to a default wallpaper on your desktop PC/Mac. It's there, but eventually you will want to change it.

I've been studying different OS's on my free time, trying to come up with ideas to truly give Seven OS a real OS feel. For those who have used Inspired OS Pro/Home Edition, you were given the opportunity for a brand new feel regarding your use of your iPhone. I hope to bring the same feel with this theme, but at the same time lessen the need for maintenance and setup. This springboard will be my biggest challenge.

For now, I'm glad to hear a lot of positive feedback regarding the theme. Z has done an immense job and has developed an interface style that is truly unique in the theme scene. Hopefully when I get my hands on it, we can take this interface to another level. You donators are in for a real treat... Z and I are putting all of our ideas and capabilities into this theme as well as NeoStyle. We BOTH will be taking a break, so we got a lot riding on these two themes. We hope we won't disappoint ^_^

- K
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-10 at 08:01 PM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-10 07:55 PM
    I'm running into a problem with my weather:

Seems to be related to weathericon, except I removed the package.

EDIT: OK, had to hide icon, respring, reshow icon, reorganize, then respring again, but it worked itself out. Weird, oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0322.png  
    Last edited by Wolftamer; 2010-05-10 at 08:28 PM.
    2010-05-10 08:15 PM
    use iwipe cache if its removed this should clear it can be downloaded from cydia

Byron
    2010-05-10 08:27 PM
    Gimmick?! One of the earliest themes ever was timeofday.theme, ut changes wallpaper via htmal based on the time of day. Then ibnyaffa came out with one if the best weather widgets ever. It shows the current weather in your homscreen with great images and changes thruout the day. Combine them and you have two great ideas in one. Gimmick? If it's a gimmick then all other such things are gimmicks. Look, I'm not debating how great you are k. You are always cutting edge and way above my leaugue, but the reason I stay away from some of your stuff is becuz I think much of it is just unneccesaey eye candy which us more gimmicky then what I dubbed weatherwall. Now I know it's is very unpopular to disagree with a developer, ESP one a great as you, so be it, your comments seem defensive and rude. Don't worry your still revered.

And the trademark was a funny
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-10 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-10 08:38 PM
    Not at all insulted. I know my animations in neostyle are gimmicks as well, lol. They pose no viable usefulness, and it's just there for show.

I guess, rereading, what I said sounded bad. I was more referring to the core theme. As a mod, that would be cool. But nit as default.

Again, didn't mean to sound condescending. It's hard to see my smiling, light-hearted face through my posts. ^_^

Plus it was early in the morning, I left some of my work at my ex's house and she's not answering my calls, lol.

Got nothing but love for ya, floppy! ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-10 08:44 PM
    It's all good
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-11 at 04:25 AM. Reason: sticks and stone may...
    2010-05-10 09:30 PM
    I got just Three problems....

1. The weather description is slightly covering the temp

2. On the lockscreen, the time is below the day and date

3. The phone and settings icon looks abit on the low side

I'm using iconoclasm 1.3 with the layouts that was posted earlier.
    2010-05-10 09:50 PM
    I got just Three problems....

1. The weather description is slightly covering the temp

2. On the lockscreen, the time is below the day and date

3. The phone and settings icon looks abit on the low side

I'm using iconoclasm 1.3 with the layouts that was posted earlier.

I'm also using the default Font.

Sorry for the double post.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0001.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0002.png  
    2010-05-10 09:54 PM
    I agree that the phone and settings icons seem a little low.
    Also, it might be just me, but in the iPod media player, the play button seems off center/ not equal distance between the next and previous buttons.
    2010-05-10 10:08 PM
    I agree that the phone and settings icons seem a little low.
    Also, it might be just me, but in the iPod media player, the play button seems off center/ not equal distance between the next and previous buttons.
    Yeah your right, i never noticed that!
    2010-05-10 10:14 PM
    Make sure you are using fiveirows from the macciti source. All your icons are missed aligned. Not sure why your lock is like that. Mine is dead on. The weather overlap should be fixed in the next update. I'll check the play button but The pixel dim is square so don't understand that.

Oh. I bet most your issues are with the layout posted. Double check. Thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-10 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-10 10:17 PM
    Make sure you are using fiveirows from the macciti source. All your icons are missed aligned. Not sure why your lock is like that. Mine is dead on. The weather overlap should be fixed in the next update. I'll check the play button but The pixel dim is square so don't understand that.

Oh. I bet most your issues are with the layout posted. Double check. Thanks
    Thanks, My mistake by risking iconoclasm!
    2010-05-10 10:34 PM
    @zausser : i think the dock bar is too tall, or can u make the dock icon bigger?
    2010-05-10 10:40 PM
    hey guys dont mean to take up space on this thread but a lot of people are here and im more than desprete for advice: Ok my iphone got stuck in a reboot cycle after installing the 1.3 iconoclasm deb while having sbrotator last nite... and I decided to wait till I had time to set everything up again before I restored and last night my iphone connected perfectly to my computer and I had ssh connectivity as well. then today I plugged my iphone back into my computer and now not my ssh client iphone pc suite or even itunes recognize my iphone. It doesnt show up but according to my external battery pack led light it does charge. I really dont understand because the only difference between last night and now was that last night my iphone had virtually no battery left. Please help any advice would be appreciated. (I tried putting it in dfu mode and then plugging it in and that didnt help at all) I really hope my iphone isnt permanently screwed up. Sure aint gonna be covered under warrenty if I send it to them with a pineapple logo showing
    2010-05-10 11:03 PM
    hey guys dont mean to take up space on this thread but a lot of people are here and im more than desprete for advice: Ok my iphone got stuck in a reboot cycle after installing the 1.3 iconoclasm deb while having sbrotator last nite... and I decided to wait till I had time to set everything up again before I restored and last night my iphone connected perfectly to my computer and I had ssh connectivity as well. then today I plugged my iphone back into my computer and now not my ssh client iphone pc suite or even itunes recognize my iphone. It doesnt show up but according to my external battery pack led light it does charge. I really dont understand because the only difference between last night and now was that last night my iphone had virtually no battery left. Please help any advice would be appreciated. (I tried putting it in dfu mode and then plugging it in and that didnt help at all) I really hope my iphone isnt permanently screwed up. Sure aint gonna be covered under warrenty if I send it to them with a pineapple logo showing
    try holding both buttons till the phone turns off and then hold the home button until the computer makes a sound and then restore (phone needs to be plugged in)

or

go to the settings app and hard reset every thing so it removes the jailbreak and take it back to the shop. that's what i did and i got a new phone with one week left on my warranty

sorry if im no more help
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-05-10 11:11 PM
    Z for the first: Brilliant theme!!! Im happy to have on my iphone. But it is possible that you make an german page0 for the categories.

I need Spiele = games; Apps = apps; Einstellung = settings and Medien = media

thx for advance
    2010-05-10 11:15 PM
    Rpgpromaster ive tried that 100x but my iphone just does not connect to my computer in any way through usb. And your second suggestion cant really help me considering that im stuck in a reboot cycle. Thanks anyways thou
    2010-05-10 11:36 PM
1,952 ... 9101112132161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD