It should have automatically installed, I mean ZodTTD & MacCiti, did you check in Cydia under installed Sources? Anyways, I think their repo address is: http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks Passion. That's what I've been looking for. Regards.
    2010-05-12 04:29 AM
    any ideas when official release for this is coming?

oh and I just rejailbroke with 3.1.3 spirit and for some reason I cant figure out how to get backgrounder icons to not show up on default apps
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-12 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 04:33 AM
    oh and I just rejailbroke with 3.1.3 spirit and for some reason I cant figure out how to get backgrounder icons to not show up on default apps
    Backgrounder was just updated you gotta go into the settings and change that.
    2010-05-12 04:36 AM
    dont see the option in the settings though
    2010-05-12 04:38 AM
    Go to Overrides.
    2010-05-12 04:43 AM
    Hei Zauss, after long time I finally found a solution for bitesms Make files that I uploaded please...
    So will display correctly also these buttons ("Prec.", "Succ.")

Sorry for my English Bro I hope you understand me...
    Attached Files
    2010-05-12 04:47 AM
    any ideas when official release for this is coming?

I just use Hide Icon option in SBSettings
    2010-05-12 05:50 AM
    ok, im satisfied for the time-being. curved the icon layout. using sjumps and categories. dots are sjumps and page1-4 words are categories. added a page0 sj to the dock (home) and if I press the weather or clock on pages1-4 it sjumps me back to page 0 where the weather and clock app are so a quick doubletap.

Page0page1page2page3page4

I think im the king of screenshots, ill try to back off a bit. thanks for any feedback.

someone else posted earlier with the label idea over the blue tabs, thanks!
    2010-05-12 07:55 AM
    2010-05-12 08:00 AM
    it is indeed
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-12 08:07 AM
    Project "Metro":

Based on Metro/Zune UI and Omnimo UI (which is what Eight OS is based off of, really REALLY awesome interface - Omnimo UI on DeviantArt).

*Very Preliminary Concept*
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-12 at 08:27 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 08:24 AM

just wanted to ask you what you mean with project metro

looks awesome
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-05-12 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-12 08:26 AM

just wanted to ask you what you mean with project metro

looks awesome
    I just won't have a name for it yet as far as "Seven OS _____ Edition"...

"Metro" is the style it is in. So, for now, it's code-named "Project Metro".

"Project Metro" Explanation:

Let's face it, it's hard coming up with new iPhone nav designs. The phone is limited in design capabilities and if it wasn't for iconoclasm, we'd be f***ed.

Project Metro is designed around InspiraNav - the nav style of Inspired OS. This means it will require Iconoclasm and CategoriesSB. I tried to find ways around this, but all felt too limited. I first tried the 7x7 springboard, but that didn't work out as planned either and, well, the blank icons were, needless to say, getting out of hand.

So deciding to go with Iconoclasm, despite the setbacks that incurred with Inspired OS due to the app, it opened up more possibilities. But where do I go from there? I know I wanted a CLEAN look. I wanted a desktop feel. And I wanted it to be organized, period.

InspiraNav was the only thing I can think of as it fulfills ALL of those requests. The springboard is right-side heavy as a majority of users are right-handed; a left-handed version is definitely a possibility for the future.

The design is very preliminary and I am looking into ways of making it even easier than what was experienced in Inspired OS Home Edition. It really strays from what is being used now for the springboard, but hey, that's what options are all about. Steve and I are firm believers in options ^_^

Hope this clarifies a few things.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-12 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 08:40 AM
    ^ thanks!
    indeed, wihtout iconoclasm we would be f***ed
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-12 09:25 AM
    Create a folder called iRealSMS.app in the folder labeled Folders thats inside the theme and drop these in there. They are named correctly.

Thanks man!

Will try it!
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!
    2010-05-12 09:26 AM
    2010-05-12 09:38 AM
    you get the files k. ?
    I did. I will touch them tomorrow, didn't get a chance yet. I wasn't even really working on the computer (had errands to run). When I got home I had an idea for Seven OS that I just wanted to get on PSD.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 09:41 AM
    ok, im satisfied for the time-being. curved the icon layout. using sjumps and categories. dots are sjumps and page1-4 words are categories. added a page0 sj to the dock (home) and if I press the weather or clock on pages1-4 it sjumps me back to page 0 where the weather and clock app are so a quick doubletap.

Page0page1page2page3page4

I think im the king of screenshots, ill try to back off a bit. thanks for any feedback.

someone else posted earlier with the label idea over the blue tabs, thanks!
    Great Setup Joe...Would u share plz?
    2010-05-12 09:44 AM
    I did. I will touch them tomorrow, didn't get a chance yet. I wasn't even really working on the computer (had errands to run). When I got home I had an idea for Seven OS that I just wanted to get on PSD.
    cool good deal and good thing you got it on psd cause it looks really clean
    2010-05-12 09:50 AM
    Switched to this theme yesterday. I absolutly love the artistry,especially the splashscreens. I'm using the one page theme right now but I have to agree with K on this "metro" idea. Maybe I'm just used to "inspired" theme where it just looks clean.
    Personally I would love to see a mix of inspired and this theme, whereas springjumps on the media, apps, games and on those pages categories labelled like inspired so we don't really have icons showing. Just my personal opinion.
    Although like I said, love the looks of this theme. The first page is awesome. Great work guys.
    2010-05-12 11:24 AM
1,952 ... 1018192021223070 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD