Z...can we maybe do a different SCPro layout/background etc? Having the art abruptly get cutoff and u see the wallpaper in the status bar instead of the artwork continuing on up there is eh....getting under my skin lol. What do u think partner?
    2010-05-12 09:00 PM
    Booting iPhone 7 OS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cug12SI-hkI]YouTube - iPhone 7 OS booting[/ame]
    2010-05-12 09:04 PM
    Thanks!
    2010-05-12 09:10 PM
    Booting iPhone 7 OS

Awesome vid! Never realized how cool it was to have a custom boot screen.

Awesome soundtrack too! *BEGINS HEADBANGING!*
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 09:17 PM
    Wim66 howd u get the custom reboot logo?
    2010-05-12 09:22 PM
    Bootlogo was done with redsn0w.
    2010-05-12 09:25 PM
    Sorry Steve, thanks for the v3 update! My email client decided you were spam.
    The nerve! LOL
    2010-05-12 09:34 PM
    Bootlogo was done with redsn0w.
    So your telling me you made a new custom firmware and restored just for this theme....crazy but for the theme its worth it

but does anyone know what would happen if I had wedapanel widget (not cyget) installed and then I used the lockbackground overlay from this theme? I have custom wallpapers (from Weather Elements V3) That change with the weather and time behind the widget. Would the overlay just overlay the backgrounds or would it overlay the widget as well?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-12 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-12 09:41 PM
    Anyone know how to fix my time on the lockscreen, it sits lower then the Day, Month/Date it's really bugging me!

No one else seems to be having this proble tho.
    Anyone...pls

If not, how do i remove the day, month, date and time from the lockscreen?
    2010-05-12 09:50 PM
    So your telling me you made a new custom firmware and restored just for this theme....crazy but for the theme its worth it
    Lol no, redsn0w can change the boot logo without restore. I did my jailbreak with Blackra1n.
    How to Change your Boot Logo on OS 3.1.2 without Restoring | AllTechRelated

2010-05-12 09:52 PM
    This theme its just AMAZING...Great Work what i can say,the very best theme ever...
    2010-05-12 10:14 PM
    Anyone...pls

If not, how do i remove the day, month, date and time from the lockscreen?
    You can change the coordinates of the clock widget via the LockScreen.css under the config folder:

- Find "Clock" family
    - Under "Clock" find "Top"
    - Make it few pixels, probably about 3 or so
    - Respring
    - Done

I haven't had a chance to touch the widgets due to NeoStyle. When I get the chance, this will be fixed automatically.

The positions differ from fonts chosen as well.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 10:24 PM
    thankyou so much k
    2010-05-12 11:16 PM
    The in theme lockscreen does not use a clock and date HTML so you can just use that one and not the clockhide theme. Not sure why you are the only one with this issue? I think you said you were using the default font. This theme is set up for defualt font. Maybe double check the system font you're running. I can't really say how to fix your issue as I cannot duplicate it.
    2010-05-12 11:50 PM
    thats ok Z dont worry about it, trust me to be the only one with the problem!! lol
    2010-05-13 12:15 AM
    Anyone know how to fix my time on the lockscreen, it sits lower then the Day, Month/Date it's really bugging me!

No one else seems to be having this proble tho.
    Make sure you restore all default fonts in Fontswap. I had the same problem as you and that fixed it.
    2010-05-13 12:26 AM
    hi rook those icons at the bottom of the screen on the dock did you make them yourself or was they from another theme. would you mins sharing ...................sudeki300
    hey man sorry just was going back through the pages to see what i missed and saw your post. i made them since i wanted my own layout and springjump icons my way. I posted them below as well as a new icon for UDIDFaker and UnlimTones since the ones i made and sent to z for the beta release had the sky background in them instead of black like the original icons.
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-0.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-1.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-2.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-3.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-4.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-5.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-6.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-7.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page-8.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-more-apps.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-more-cydia.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-more-games.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-udidfaker.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-unlimtones.png 
    2010-05-13 12:27 AM
    i cant get the 3d effect going on on the loading screens lol....i do the layer mask and use black to transparent gradient and it makes it faded looking and u can see the maroon colored background through the part of the image i want sticking out of the open area.
    2010-05-13 12:33 AM
    hey Z/K i made a lock wallpaper (custom wallpaper image) based on your twilight one, you mind if i post it?
    2010-05-13 12:34 AM
    hey Z/K i made a lock wallpaper (custom wallpaper image) based on your twilight one, you mind if i post it?
    I'm working on one with an updated script based on the twilight one. I should have it done by the end of the day. There was a lot useless coding on that one that I recently took out.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-13 12:40 AM
1,952 ... 1220212223243272 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD