Im not sure yet. ^^^
    2010-05-16 06:38 AM
    I'm using Mail, Messages and Phone icons in my dock. I decided to use the Messages and Phone icons from the OS Home theme because they show up better in the dock because of the background. Can some make a mail icon to match the other two, or change the original Messages and Phone icons for this theme to the OS Home theme style....Wheeeeeew...lol...Just look at the Screenshot...lol

2010-05-16 06:39 AM
    No zausser i dont need Config Media Apps Games Only Ipod and Notes Down there just for two apps u can mix up for me if u can like Facebook or Maps or Messages or mail but only two things down there not like on top games or apps

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3826/img0334.png
    zausser can u make like this

2010-05-16 06:41 AM
    Dang Z...lol...Just as I was getting my words together for a request, you post the solution....Think I'm gonna check my house for hidden cameras...lol
    2010-05-16 06:42 AM
    I'm using Mail, Messages and Phone icons in my dock. I decided to use the Messages and Phone icons from the OS Home theme because they show up better in the dock because of the background. Can some make a mail icon to match the other two, or change the original Messages and Phone icons for this theme to the OS Home theme style....Wheeeeeew...lol...Just look at the Screenshot...lol

Here you go (ATTACHED).

Post a screenshot of how it looks... I didn't get a chance to test this and what you got for the dock so far looks cool.
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-mail.png 
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 06:52 AM
    Thanks K!...Standby for the screenie
    2010-05-16 06:57 AM
    K! long time no see on this thread. Youve been so busy with neostyle glad to see you here. Can you give us any hints at what you have planned for this theme?
    2010-05-16 06:57 AM
    OK...Here it is. I used a straight edge accross the top and bottom of the three icons in the dock. The mail icon is a little too short (not by much), and I think it needs a bit more white like the other two. What do you think?

Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-05-16 at 07:16 AM.
    2010-05-16 07:05 AM
    K! long time no see on this thread. Youve been so busy with neostyle glad to see you here. Can you give us any hints at what you have planned for this theme?
    I plan on giving this theme the same treatment as I did with Twilight. Most likely in an add-on format and not a new theme format as Twilight NeoStyle turned out to be (my bad >_<!).

I don't really have any other concept shots other than the one I showed earlier this week. It was a really early concept, and if you saw the dramatic difference from the early Twilight NeoStyle concept shots and what it is today, I expect the same evolution when I get my hands on Seven OS.

Some things I plan on using for Seven OS "Untitled" Edition...
    - Iconoclasm
    - CategoriesSB
    - SBrotator
    - Infiniboard (maybe)

I really don't want to jump the gun too much as I still have at least 1 more week of work on NeoStyle before I can even begin with Seven OS. Good news is that my classes are almost done so I'll be at the brim with inspiration to finish this baby.

You guys in the community have done an AMAZING job with Seven OS. Even though I may be quiet in here, I'm still check this thread daily.

Keep it up, people. You guys are the reason why Z and I still do this stuff, lol ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 07:16 AM
    OK...Here it is. I used a straight edge accross the top and bottom of the three icons in the dock. The mail icon is a little too short (not by much), and I think it needs a bit more white like the other two. What do you think?

Is this better?
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-mail.png 
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 07:18 AM
    I plan on giving this theme the same treatment as I did with Twilight. Most likely in an add-on format and not a new theme format as Twilight NeoStyle turned out to be (my bad >_<!).

I don't really have any other concept shots other than the one I showed earlier this week. It was a really early concept, and if you saw the dramatic difference from the early Twilight NeoStyle concept shots and what it is today, I expect the same evolution when I get my hands on Seven OS.

Some things I plan on using for Seven OS "Untitled" Edition...
    - Iconoclasm
    - CategoriesSB
    - SBrotator
    - Infiniboard (maybe)

I really don't want to jump the gun too much as I still have at least 1 more week of work on NeoStyle before I can even begin with Seven OS. Good news is that my classes are almost done so I'll be at the brim with inspiration to finish this baby.

You guys in the community have done an AMAZING job with Seven OS. Even though I may be quiet in here, I'm still check this thread daily.

Keep it up, people. You guys are the reason why Z and I still do this stuff, lol ^_^
    Awesome cant wait to see what you can do with this theme. But I really want you guys to make it so the wallpapers change based on weather and time of day and if you plan on this I have a nice 106 wallpapers I can send your way.

But I'm gonna issue a huge warning here when you mention iconoclasm and sbrotator. sbrotator is ABSOLUTELY incompatible with icononoclasm 1.3 and by not realizing this resulted in a restore for me. If you've been staying away from iconoclasm 1.4.x because of the issues it causes and sticking with 1.3 you want to seriously consider updating or facing a restore if you install sbrotator.... hopefully though by the time this is realeased the iconoclasm dev will have a new version that fixes ALL of the bugs. Do you have an news about a further iconoclasm update K?
    2010-05-16 07:23 AM
    Can somebody else help me with this one Page0 i dont need Config Media Apps Games Only Ipod and Notes Down there just for two apps u can mix up for me if u can like Facebook or Maps or Messages or mail but only two things down there not like on top games or apps

2010-05-16 07:35 AM
    Can someone post the link so I can dl all the new wallpapers z put up? And are they blank and plain so I can put em in my own psd for my wallpaper? Also...did I miss the correctly working time of day changing wallpaper?
    2010-05-16 07:42 AM
    But K what do you think of the icon and appiconshadow I made using iNZs icon with transparentness from 7OSs icons. I think it actually looks nice because I just find the other to be just too simple almost... I know the others cleaner but I was a huge fan of iNZs icons and wanted to make it look good with this theme. I posted the psd and appiconshadow last post on pg 48. Do you have any HTML5 plans for this theme?

Rook Zs new wallpapers are on page 55 and I didnt see any time of day code yet
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-16 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-16 07:48 AM
    The options pack didn't have the night time and palm tree etc etc pictures in it like I've seen posted lol someone?
    2010-05-16 07:49 AM
    But K what do you think of the icon and appiconshadow I made using iNZs icon with transparentness from 7OSs icons. I think it actually looks nice because I just find the other to be just too simple almost... I know the others cleaner but I was a huge fan of iNZs icons and wanted to make it look good with this theme. I posted the psd and appiconshadow last post on pg 48. Do you have any HTML5 plans for this theme?

Rook Zs new wallpapers are on page 55 and I didnt see any time of day code yet
    I just checked out those icons... they look pretty sweet.

Man, making those icons were like a puzzle for me... spent quite a while trying to figure out how to make the appiconmask. I even had to go down to pixel level to get it to look the way it does.

And as for the HTML5 plans for this theme.... I can't imagine making a new theme without HTML5 animations. ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 07:53 AM
    Those papers are for one page theme. I don't use that I needed them plain. Also, it sort of makes no sense to have a beach or ocean scene with a huge grossy knoll in front of it lol.
    2010-05-16 07:58 AM
    Is this better?
    Perfect!
    2010-05-16 07:59 AM
    Ever been to the central coast of California rook? Aparently not.
    2010-05-16 08:02 AM
    Yeah to many beaches there but never saw grass right near the water like that oh well.
    2010-05-16 08:04 AM
1,952 ... 3240414243445292 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD