zausser help me with this one please Page0 i dont need Config Media Apps Games Only Ipod and Notes Down there just for two apps u can mix up for me if u can like Facebook or Maps or Messages or mail but only two things down there not like on top games or apps

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3826/img0334.png
    2010-05-16 08:13 AM
    Sorry to take all this room, but thought you might like these walls. Mostly from the Utah area. Z got me hooked up on boss paper with this theme. It's a perfect theme to show off any of your favorite pics with BP.

Last edited by radcastle; 2010-05-16 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-16 08:43 AM
    so finally got thru all the images, 3 hours! have Seven original as an everyday theme and my laker version when I want to show my colors.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0998.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1016.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1018.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1015.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1007.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1013.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1008.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_1009.png  

2010-05-16 09:00 AM
    zausser help me with this one please Page0 i dont need Config Media Apps Games Only Ipod and Notes Down there just for two apps u can mix up for me if u can like Facebook or Maps or Messages or mail but only two things down there not like on top games or apps
    This should do it.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-page0.png  
    2010-05-16 09:37 AM
    Here's my Page1+, it leaves the dock untouched.

Hey Wim, can you do this with the water Wallpaper. Regards
    Made 1+ pages for both Wallpapers with the grassy hill.
    Attached Files
    2010-05-16 10:36 AM
    hey thanks Alot for these wallpaper can u make these as well : )

weather Clock Calendar

Imageshack - 42875022.png

Imageshack - 39539322.png

Imageshack - 45921346.png
    Here they are.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-4.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-5.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-6.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-2.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-3.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-1-page-theme-wallpaper-.png  
    2010-05-16 10:50 AM
    Guess who has just bought a 3GS

Wanna send this theme my way Austin? Need to check out whats been happening in theming since i've been gone

[email protected]

DAMM its good to be back!!!!!!!
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2010-05-16 10:58 AM
    zausser what font is it? I love these kind of fonts just simple, that's the style of font I use for my themes
    2010-05-16 11:09 AM
    Here they are.
    hey man...mind sharing those wallpapers only untouched w/nothing on them but the original wallpaper? i want to put them into my layout w/my dock and overlay. thanks man!
    2010-05-16 11:13 AM
    hey man...mind sharing those wallpapers only untouched w/nothing on them but the original wallpaper? i want to put them into my layout w/my dock and overlay. thanks man!
    The Wallpapers come from Z's post. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5246187
    2010-05-16 11:38 AM
    Here's the new 3G logo for my status bar nod I'll be releasing sometime tomorrow. What do you guys think? I'll def release my status addon tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Gnite everyone!

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-16 at 11:47 AM.
    2010-05-16 11:42 AM
    here is a wallpaper mod that ive done

i will attach the images below \/
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-wallpaper.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-smsbackground.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-lockbackground.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-wallpaper-1-.png  
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-05-16 11:50 AM
    Guess who has just bought a 3GS

Wanna send this theme my way Austin? Need to check out whats been happening in theming since i've been gone

[email protected]

DAMM its good to be back!!!!!!!
    WELCOME BACK!!
    we have missed your themes here :P

so have you sold the other phone and only got a 3gs now or is the 3gs only for themeing?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-05-16 11:52 AM
    RELEASE:

Rook's 7OS Status Add-on

okay ladies & gents....this isn't a BIG release or anything I've had a LOT of repetitive requests to get this done and released. So here it is, included are:

- signal & wifi bars
    - Edge & 3G logos (there are alternate 3G logos included, just look in the folder)
    - status bar battery(charging, charged, and draining) & percent numbers

that's it! told ya it wasn't much I hope you enjoy everything though, I think it all goes and looks great w/the theme!=) Any further requests be sure to ask!

Download Link:

Download Rook's 7OS Status Add-on.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

- Rook

i mean without them in the 1 page format....just PLAIN wallpapers unmolested. have those?
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-16 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-16 12:10 PM
    thanks rook.....you are great
    2010-05-16 12:15 PM
    no prob....post up and share your comments/opinions on it once you see it on your phone in person=)
    2010-05-16 12:17 PM
    Welcome back reeco. Just sent you Seven OS.

santaf.

Bars ported the Seven System font for me. It just the System font until he completes the rest. It's included in the V4 beta. Email me at [email protected] if you want a copy of Seven OS.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-16 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-16 12:51 PM
    WELCOME BACK!!
    we have missed your themes here :P

so have you sold the other phone and only got a 3gs now or is the 3gs only for themeing?
    Sold the other phone. Been missing this too much, I had to buy a new one. I'm gonna get to work on something new soon. Need to catch up on all the little tricks i've missed the past 8 months.

Welcome back reeco. Just sent you Seven OS.

santaf.

Bars ported the Seven System font for me. It just the System font until he completes the rest. It's included in the V4 beta. Email me at [email protected] if you want a copy of Seven OS.
    Thanks Very much Zausser, may god you and Austin have been busy. Gonna have to come up with something real special to compete now

Few late nights coming the next few weeks I think.
    Last edited by reeco; 2010-05-16 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2010-05-16 12:59 PM
    Just changed the color of the arrows on the weda panel widget I use with this theme... much better. lol my OCDs drivin me nuts today (:

if only I could make good quality animated gifs without a background for animated weather to put in the wedapanel box then I would be satisfied...
    Can you post it snowLeo?? TY....

lmao... Typo Sorry... and thanks ... Here's more walls and a overlay with the grass in the foreground... Have fun
    Zausser can you PLEASE make this wallpaper but WITHOUT grass , create one like first one that come with theme , icon on dock is not see correct with grass on the dock ......and add weather clock and calendar text if you can....TY
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2010-05-16 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-16 01:10 PM
    i mean without them in the 1 page format....just PLAIN wallpapers unmolested. have those?
    Nope, Z's got those. There are only the two from this post http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5245825
    Guess the others will be in the next update
    2010-05-16 01:13 PM
1,952 ... 3341424344455393 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD