one suggestion snow, i suggest getting rid of the black between the end of the icon and the blue, since it makes those icons look different, lol just MY ocd kicking in :P
    2010-05-21 04:34 AM
    I sent a update to rock of seven that includes the 1 page bosspaper slave theme option. This just has a transparent wallpaper so users that can't ssh can rock with bosspaper. Also the bosspaper that were released in the final to the beta team. So the 1.3 update that will hit rock soon is the release the beta team got a few days ago.
    2010-05-21 04:39 AM
    one suggestion snow, i suggest getting rid of the black between the end of the icon and the blue, since it makes those icons look different, lol just MY ocd kicking in :P
    you mean the little like black bar slightly under the blue at the top of the appiconshadow (second image)?

and what do you mean those icons? do you mean theres like a visable difference in the appstore and nonappstore ones that I cant see? because I took the images directly from the psd I made to make the appiconshadow.... the appiconmask on the left is just from iNZ because thats basically what the icon is from- iNZ icon with transparencies and stuff to go with this theme but the shape is the same as iNZ so I just used that because I believe thats what crops the icon

Edit: Ohhh yeah... I see the little shadowy black thing at the bottom... not quite sure how I'm gonna fix that though...

Edit#2: Oh ok thats a result from just putting my icon image ontop of the black and white thing from iNZ and the black is supposed to be there in iNZ... i'll try to fix that. Thanks for noticing it I probably would have saw that at some point and got annoyed

Hey Z I download the theme from rock but then made mods to it... is there any way I can get rock to think I have the latest update so it doesnt keep asking me to update?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-21 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-21 04:54 AM
    @reagan- FIXED!!! haha thanks for your OCD it is now perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_2045.png  
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-appiconshadow.png 
    2010-05-21 04:57 AM
    Not really snow. But rename the themes you have and to be safe suck them out of your iDevice and make a backup.
    2010-05-21 05:33 AM
    Yeah I always make sure I keep a backup of all my themes and mods but thats a good point maybe I should just rename it so rock stops showing updates.
    2010-05-21 05:40 AM
    Hey guys how do I use one of the alternative wallpapers that wim provided instead of the default one-page 70S? Sorry still getting the hang of jailbreaking! Thanks all
    2010-05-21 06:14 AM
    I have the 1.6.3 version of cat sb in deb format if anyone needs it
    I would love to have it. could you please send me at:
    Gr8man001atyahoo.com

Thx!
    2010-05-21 06:15 AM
    I need some help configuring this theme. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0027.png  
    Last edited by Devodem; 2010-05-21 at 06:53 AM.
    2010-05-21 06:45 AM
    I need some help configuring this theme. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?
    Take a look at my site. link bottom of my sig or at www.zgraphix.us
    On the first page I have set up instructions for the one page theme. I'm guessing you need to move Seven OS below the one page theme in winterboard. If you can post a screenshot of your wnterboard layout that would help me help you
    2010-05-21 07:14 AM

Lunch/Dinner = Check
    (forgot to eat lunch earlier)

Who needs Burger King, huh?!

Okay, now I'm really ready to start theming this puppy ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-21 07:17 AM

Lunch/Dinner = Check
    (forgot to eat lunch earlier)

Who needs Burger King, huh?!

Okay, now I'm really ready to start theming this puppy ^_^
    you have a gargantuan hand my friend lol coming from one friend in the medical field to another...dont ever go change over to wanting to be a proctologist, you'll piss a lot of 50+ year old men off! lmao!!!

P.S. that food looks delicious...damn you! i've been doing cardio 5 days a week (15 min warmup 3 days a week before an hour and a half of weight lifting) and for 45 minutes the other 2 days a week and you're gonna make me go get something like that similar to eat rofl
    2010-05-21 07:21 AM
    Yeah, I know bro. I NEED to start REALLY dieting. I cut out ALL fast food, but I mean, if I still cook like this that don't mean sh**.

I gained 20+ lbs since Inspired OS (and since I quit smoking, which was probably a huge cause of weight gain).

I keep telling myself, as soon as I finish these themes, I'll start focusing on my health - especially since I'm cutting of my health insurance on June 1st due to changing my status at work to part-time for the RN program.

EDIT: Did I mention I used pepperjack cheese for these burgers? Lol.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-21 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-21 07:27 AM
    Yeah, I know bro. I NEED to start REALLY dieting. I cut out ALL fast food, but I mean, if I still cook like this that don't mean sh**.

I gained 20+ lbs since Inspired OS (and since I quit smoking, which was probably a huge cause of weight gain).

I keep telling myself, as soon as I finish these themes, I'll start focusing on my health - especially since I'm cutting of my health insurance on June 1st due to changing my status at work to part-time for the RN program.

EDIT: Did I mention I used pepperjack cheese for these burgers? Lol.
    20lbs from theming? rofl! we'll see in the future weight loss ads, commercials, and tapes saying, "cut out carbs, watch fast food intake, cut theming down to an hour a day, and YOU can look like THIS! "insert hot girl or ripped guy here*" LMAO!!!

Did I mention I used pepperjack cheese for these burgers? Lol.
    again...bast*ard! rofl now i gotta go get burgers! i already have the pepper-jack! you know whats AWESOME to dip fries in and if you don't believe me TRY it THEN knock it if you still don't like it but you will love it!....MAYONNAISE!!!!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-21 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-21 07:31 AM
    20lbs from theming? rofl! we'll see in the future weight loss ads, commercials, and tapes saying, "cut out carbs, watch fast food intake, cut theming down to an hour a day, and YOU can look like THIS! "insert hot girl or ripped guy here*" LMAO!!!

again...bast*ard! rofl now i gotta go get burgers! i already have the pepper-jack! you know whats AWESOME to dip fries in and if you don't believe me TRY it THEN knock it if you still don't like it but you will love it!....MAYONNAISE!!!!
    Fry sauce. Ketchup with mayonnaise mixed together. You can also throw in a little bbq sauce. Pretty good.
    2010-05-21 07:36 AM

Got my own fat dip, lol. It's close to mayonnaise. I tried the mayonnaise thing... it's too much for me. I'll stick with ranch.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-21 07:40 AM
    mayonaise mixed with ketchup and mustard is my french fry sauce
    2010-05-21 07:43 AM
    I'm full... only ate one burger and some fries...

Damn, all that cooking for nothing.

Guess I'll just give the rest to my dog.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-21 07:47 AM
    I got it to work thank you but now i can not get my config button to look like the other buttons for games, apps and media.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0028.png  
    2010-05-21 07:51 AM
    I'm full... only ate one burger and some fries...

Damn, all that cooking for nothing.

Guess I'll just give the rest to my dog.
    or you could give the rest to me :P though i am full from nachos
    2010-05-21 07:55 AM
1,952 ... 1454626364656674 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD