I'm not sure whats going on here. It looks like you have the one page theme on but it's showing the incorrect wallpaper. Did you move theme files in this theme? As for the extra settings icon on the left??? Please post up a screenshot of your winterboard layout and give me more details.
    Here is a screen shot of what is happening. It is just the config icon that is not the same as the icon for the apps, games and media. I don't know if i set something up wrong or what.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0029.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0030.png  
    Last edited by Devodem; 2010-05-22 at 06:31 AM.
    2010-05-22 06:28 AM
    Head's up on the concept images:

The female images are meant as placeholders. The user will be able to define what images are shown and the default theme will include landscape images and stuff (royalty-free).

Reasons why I use those female images:

1) I'm a dude.
    2) I have to work hours and hours on these things... if I'm going to do that I'm gonna use images I'll enjoy looking at (maybe "enjoy" wasn't the best word choice, but you guys get my point).
    3) Sex sells. If promo images include hot females, it'll grab your guys' attention, and let's be honest - a majority of me and Z's userbase is dudes.

Does this make me a misogynist? No. My ex-gf used to rag on me all the time for having these images on my phone - I just tell her its to help promote my new themes in the screenshots ^_^.

But yeah, official releases won't use those images, it'll use more "appropriate" images.

Again, just a head's up.
    lmao didn't think it would include them hahah the biggest reason you have them on is the first one hahah
    2010-05-22 06:31 AM
    For the config icon issue. Make sure you name that cat folder like the readme says. Config.png take a look at the home page of my site at www.zgraphix.us
    2010-05-22 06:49 AM
    Love the theme however I have a few disputes with the UI. I just am not a fan of the shiny edges on the bars and buttons. So I have started fixing them and enjoy them much more.

So far I have all the red toolbars with no shine on the edges. If you would like this I can easily zip it up and post it for you.

I am trying to work on the buttons and a few other little tweaks but could use some help.

For the second image I just need the UI image name of the top image in safari.

Thanks,
    Donuts
    Last edited by soggydoughnuts; 2010-05-22 at 08:09 AM.
    Iphone 3G 2.2 Jailbroken
    2010-05-22 08:06 AM
    Love the theme however I have a few disputes with the UI. I just am not a fan of the shiny edges on the bars and buttons. So I have started fixing them and enjoy them much more.

So far I have all the red toolbars with no shine on the edges. If you would like this I can easily zip it up and post it for you.

I am trying to work on the buttons and a few other little tweaks but could use some help.

For the second image I just need the UI image name of the top image in safari.

Thanks,
    Donuts
    Some people tweak a few colors here and there, some change some pictures and wallpapers... you're really going for it, aren't ya? haha!

It's cool. I'm sure Z can answer the questions when he gets the time, or someone else on the forum. Believe it or not, with all the stuff I do with the lockscreen and springboard and html widgets, I'm still n00b when it comes to the UI. I'm hoping to really sit down and learn it in the near future when I'm done with my current two projects.

UI is zausser's department, as well as it should be, lol. But I like your tweak ideas, and if Z gets the chance it would be a cool mod for users to choose from.

BUT.... Z is retiring from theming pretty soon... so doing something like that might be too much at this time. Still, hopefully your UI questions will get answered.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 08:16 AM
    Some people tweak a few colors here and there, some change some pictures and wallpapers... you're really going for it, aren't ya? haha!

It's cool. I'm sure Z can answer the questions when he gets the time, or someone else on the forum. Believe it or not, with all the stuff I do with the lockscreen and springboard and html widgets, I'm still n00b when it comes to the UI. I'm hoping to really sit down and learn it in the near future when I'm done with my current two projects.

UI is zausser's department, as well as it should be, lol. But I like your tweak ideas, and if Z gets the chance it would be a cool mod for users to choose from.

BUT.... Z is retiring from theming pretty soon... so doing something like that might be too much at this time. Still, hopefully your UI questions will get answered.
    haha well once they are done they really aren't huge changes they just have more of a clean look to them. Im a big fan of the matte ui. I am kind of hybriding the two together right now. We will see how it turns out.

As soon as I got it those shines kind of bugged me and I'm a little ocd when it comes to that kind of stuff. lol.

-Donuts
    Iphone 3G 2.2 Jailbroken
    2010-05-22 08:27 AM
    I'll try to release it but its really annoying because I have to like take all the like 35 images for each of the 20 gifs and paste it into photoshop then paste the right background and panel and then (the most annoying part!) I have to realign each image so it perfectly is in the axact location in the panel to show up right and I delete some unnesisary images and fix it up then turn it into a gif. Then I have to rename them all and fix the code but that doesnt take tooo long. Its quite a process actually and although I have tons of schoolwork I'll try to finish it this weekend. Gotta make sure alien will let me actually release this using his weather images because on his thread he says that he really doesnt want anyone to use his animated weather in another theme but I talked to him some and I'll make sure I get the permissions from him and storyr

By just for test I was referring to testing out posting an image actually on the page which I just learned how to do
    Thanks Leo ..i see now those gif and that kickass...it very nice and cant wait to release that ..... this use a lot of time and know it's hard to get those image work properly ....well done Leo....
    2010-05-22 08:48 AM
    So yeah, I was supposed to work on the lockscreen and springboard of the special edition tonight but I got sidetracked trying to do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXIDhX7-41Q]YouTube - Kyle Hanagami - Turnt Up by New Boyz[/ame]

I might have gotten 8 seconds of it down and I mess up the rest >_<! I'm determined to get this right! My hips just don't move like that when the chorus hits... and I don't think it's supposed to do, lol!

So yeah, I apologize for not prioritizing Seven OS Concept tonight. Tomorrow night I'll have lockscreen images, I swear!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-22 at 09:09 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 09:06 AM
    Somebody more familiar with photoshop, to post adjustements/tutorial/ for PSD, in order to make icons for one page theme by ourselfs, insted asking in thread...
    2010-05-22 10:07 AM
    ^one page icon psd was included in the last 2 betas + rock version. All you need to do is crop out or delete the background of the icon or image until you get the shape or image you want to use then just right click on any of thr other icons in the psd and hit copy layer style then paste that on your icon (you mught need to resize your icon first so it fits in the outlined box). And if you want the icon darker just follow what the readME says in the latest beta- just duplicate the layer with the icon to make it darker.

And if for some reason you dont have the psd you can download it at there site: zgraphix.us

Forgot to mention: if your doing the darker icon when you save go to save for web and mobile devives and save as a png-24. (also in readme)
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-22 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-22 06:06 PM
    Just installed LSRotator. It actually works really good with lockinfo. Any know how to get the three bars of this theme to go widescreen with LSRotator. Everything rotates fine but the three red bars and background don't go widescreen. They only go 3/4 of the way across.
    2010-05-22 06:09 PM
    Just installed LSRotator. It actually works really good with lockinfo. Any know how to get the three bars of this theme to go widescreen with LSRotator. Everything rotates fine but the three red bars and background don't go widescreen. They only go 3/4 of the way across.
    does it work better than SBRotator because that was reaslly slow for me and caused me to restore when I used it with iconoclasm 1.3 deb

Dang! in my progress with making the gifs... whenever I have the sunny images it uses more colors so more have to be restricted to make it 256 in the gif and it looks grainy at 100% dither and if I so much as turn down the dither to 99% it loses background quality. Which is better... nice images with a little grain or make all the images look less quality with no grain:

Edit: Sargd I cant find LSRotator in cydia are you sure thats that right name?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-22 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-22 07:38 PM
    apt.limneos.net is the beta repo he is using right now. Still no problems with it.
    2010-05-22 07:51 PM
    ^ time for a separate thread for snowleo and his weather fetish
    2010-05-22 08:25 PM
    I got a small request... Can I get icons for Games & Tools? Thanks!
    2010-05-22 09:08 PM
    Yeah sorry guys for takin up so much space with my weather stuff. I wont post anything els here until its done and then just send a pm to anyone interested like Dexy111 if I need an opinon on something or need someone to test it

But K how do you plan on changing the LS? Are you gonna like change the overlay and stuff too?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-22 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-22 09:14 PM
    lol, dont sweat it leo, ive done more than anyone.
    2010-05-22 09:14 PM
    Wow I just realized that all along I had the wallpapers without the giant weather images in them. Do you think my LS with the animated weather would look better without the animated weather being ontop of bigger weather images?
    2010-05-22 09:43 PM
    Fooling around with Photoshop, made a couple more wallpapers.

7OS Wallpapers - MediaFire
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-05-22 at 10:37 PM.
    2010-05-22 10:26 PM
    Wow. Those are sweet! Nice work!

Keep them coming!!!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-22 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-22 10:31 PM
1,952 ... 1757656667686977 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD