Yeah and for those that think its a big problem they can just take the giant statusbar from the site cut off the ends and resize it

The one on the zgraphix.us at the bottom for 7OS is bigger than a normal statusbar right?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-26 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-26 08:21 PM
    so I got the weather update today it is haze, and I noticed that the haze image is out of dimension, it streches out of the weather container and occupying the whole width of screen...I hope it was just my eyes got blurry...can you check? thanks
    2010-05-26 08:32 PM
    It was not that big of a deal with the status bar. I just noticed it and wanted to put it out there.
    2010-05-26 08:58 PM
    Best new mod out there-Browser changer: lets you open links in different browsers on iphone. Finally I can open my MMi emails in perfect web broswer (best browser out there by far). Anyone know how to make it so perfect browser always runs in the background like safari and make it so safari closes when I exit?
    2010-05-26 09:16 PM
    Just an fyi. A new version of CatSB is out. Version 1.6.6 to be exact. There are two fixes in this version. One fix is the gap between pages when using vertical scroll and the other one, CatSB is now compatible with FiveIRows.
    2010-05-26 09:19 PM
    Just figured out how to make perfect run in background automatically when I open it (should stay that way till respring right?) and safari close when I exit: just added overrides in bagrounder and swlwcted the options. Awesomeness now I can view desktop MMi on my iphone by opening the emails always get the awesome speed and I get much more memory without safari taking so much.
    2010-05-26 09:30 PM
    Hello,

I downloaded this great theme yesterday. Today I had the time to install it on my iphone 3GS. I followed the installation guide, but the result isn't like the picture which were posted.

I attached my 1 page screen and my winterboard screen.

What do I have to do to get the right 1 page?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0001.png   [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0002.png  
    2010-05-26 10:38 PM
    Hello,

I downloaded this great theme yesterday. Today I had the time to install it on my iphone 3GS. I followed the installation guide, but the result isn't like the picture which were posted.

I attached my 1 page screen and my winterboard screen.

What do I have to do to get the right 1 page?

Thanks.
    Move the main SevenOS below everything else checked in winterboard.
    2010-05-26 10:49 PM
    Thanks. But now I have no background picture.

How do I get it back?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-img_0003.png  
    2010-05-26 11:04 PM
    I dont use bosspaper so Im not sure how to set it up correctly. Thats is probably the problem.

Edit: The bosspaper folder isnt suppose to be selected in winterboard.
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-26 at 11:32 PM.
    2010-05-26 11:14 PM

Anyone like my new HQ dock icons with transparency around the images? Here it is for those of you that actually use the icons I made (and the standard theme):
    Download 7OS Snowleo Dock Icons.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    PSD: Download iNZ 7 Dock Icons.psd from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-26 at 11:37 PM.
    2010-05-26 11:35 PM
    Update: Seven OS Concept - Slideshow LockScreen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgADRjKZjZE]YouTube - Seven OS Concept (Sneak Peak - LockScreen Slideshow)[/ame]

(sorry about the shakiness, I'm tired)

This screen is far from being complete, but as you can see, the slideshow works perfectly. Although all images are user defined by SSH-ing images into the Slideshow folder, the FIRST image you see appear in the middle is a designated image from the camera roll. So if you have a new image you want to add to the slideshow on the fly, you can with a push of a button.

The wallpaper of the lockscreen will carry over to the springboard. It is VERY vibrant and stress-free at the same time. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

I already have a blue-light blue wallpaper ready for those who aren't digging the light-red/pink hue.

I'll post another video of the final product. I still need to finish the time/date widget as well implement the logo into the theme and work on the slider a little bit. So I would say I'm about 60% done with this screen.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-27 12:44 AM
    As usually, lookin good!
    2010-05-27 01:04 AM
    Anyone like my new HQ dock icons with transparency around the images? Here it is for those of you that actually use the icons I made (and the standard theme):
    I prefer the original icons but care to share you status bar icons or do you have just the mail?

Update: Seven OS Concept - Slideshow LockScreen
    Lookin good as always K
    2010-05-27 01:07 AM
    1) Can someone please make me a 1-page theme icon for Opera Mini Browser...See attachments

2) How can I get it to just do tap to unlock, instead of slide...

I know how to choose my own pic but i just dont know how to make it so that when you tap it, it will unlock
    3) How do i get rid of the overlay...the red and gray part?

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Gagahah; 2010-05-27 at 01:44 AM.
    2010-05-27 01:22 AM
    very nice k
    2010-05-27 02:14 AM
    Where can I find the blue mod? All I saw was one screen earlier in this forum that had a blue swirl on it. I'm willing to pay for it just like it was a new theme, but I'm looking for everything that is burgundy now to be a complete different color, green preferably, blue otherwise.

Thanks,
    Gary
    2010-05-27 03:10 AM
    Where can I find the blue mod? All I saw was one screen earlier in this forum that had a blue swirl on it. I'm willing to pay for it just like it was a new theme, but I'm looking for everything that is burgundy now to be a complete different color, green preferably, blue otherwise.

Thanks,
    Gary
    There isnt a blue mod. The one image you saw is all there is.
    2010-05-27 03:12 AM
    Hi Friends,

i am new to this stuff, but i liked Z's themes, i want to know how can i hide the weather and clock from page 2 or can i layer them to scroll away with page0. please help

Thanks
    Hemachandra
    2010-05-27 03:37 AM

Download 7OS Snowleo Dock Icons.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    PSD: Download iNZ 7 Dock Icons.psd from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Can u share that 7OS carrier logo? TIA
    2010-05-27 04:05 AM
1,952 ... 2363717273747583 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD