[QUOTE=SnowLeo;5271754]Just modded aliens new widget to match the 7OS theme I use with it. Why? because I can. (:

I wont release it until aliens done his theme and I finish my LS and my keyboard mod.

Snow....Looks good! I'd like to have it when you're done. thanks
    2010-06-04 02:06 PM
    ^Thanks chuckd I wont be working on it till im done the LS mod and it will require the standard theme unless ai could figure out some way to fit it in the other. But I also have a lot of work to do so it will be a while before I finish. Youll be the first to know when Im done though and I'll update my progress here. What do you think of the keyboard though?
    2010-06-04 05:53 PM
    The keyboard looks good. I just dont like the background. I also think a lot of people dont use iAcces.
    2010-06-04 06:03 PM
    what page is the keyboard on?

iAcces keyboard? Not on my phone...Thanks anyway Snow
    Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-06-04 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-04 07:19 PM
    2010-06-04 07:54 PM
    Is there a template to make the icons transparent, like the messages, phone, ipod, settings, etc? I would like to add a few more translucent icons, in the box on my page 2, where the settings, ipod, etc is now on page 1.

Also, I would like to remove the words Seven OS, and replace that with another word (or category), much like the other 4 dots curved below. Is this possible? Once I replace the word, how does one make the underlying icon invisible?
    2010-06-04 08:00 PM
    Is there a template to make the icons transparent, like the messages, phone, ipod, settings, etc? I would like to add a few more translucent icons, in the box on my page 2, where the settings, ipod, etc is now on page 1.
    If you have Photoshop you can use the PSD that came with the download. If not, you could post a screenshot of which icons you need done, I'm sure someone will do them for you.

Also, I would like to remove the words Seven OS, and replace that with another word (or category), much like the other 4 dots curved below. Is this possible? Once I replace the word, how does one make the underlying icon invisible?
    It's possible to remove the Seven OS but if you want to replace it with a category, you'd have to re-create the iconoclasm layout page.
    Last edited by romayojr; 2010-06-04 at 08:50 PM. Reason: accidently quoted myself

2010-06-04 08:13 PM
    @mob- yeah I understand that people wouldnt want iacces... but since i did waste $15 on it I thought I might as well use it. What do you have against the background? Its the default 7OS background?guess it makes it not really like a keyboard when it has that. Maybe a better idea would be to make the keys transparent and the background burgandy... yeah thatd prob work better.
    @chuckd- I dont see the prob w/ iAcces other than the rediculous price.. all the issues were with the 4.1 (4.0.53.ect in cydia) version
    2010-06-04 08:24 PM
    @ ROM
    OK, thanks for the update, I will check the psd files with my photoshop.
    I do not have iconoclasm, and will be checking it out.

Does anyone have any idea how I can have the accuweather icon be invisible, and triggered by the upper right on the 1 page theme, rather than the apple default weather app?
    2010-06-04 08:34 PM

The psd for the glyph icons are in the psd folder in the seven os theme if purchased by rock or you can download it from my site on the home page.
    2010-06-04 08:37 PM
    @mob- yeah I understand that people wouldnt want iacces... but since i did waste $15 on it I thought I might as well use it. What do you have against the background? Its the default 7OS background?guess it makes it not really like a keyboard when it has that. Maybe a better idea would be to make the keys transparent and the background burgandy... yeah thatd prob work better.
    I would leave the keys alone and make the background transparent. If you make the background burgandy it would be too much.
    2010-06-04 08:56 PM
    I would leave the keys alone and make the background transparent. If you make the background burgandy it would be too much.
    my idea:

your idea: (I put a cool transparent box thing around it so it isnt just like the squares ontop of everything... adds some depth)
    2010-06-04 09:32 PM
    Both look really good. Id rock them if I used iAcces. I cant live without auto-correction tho.
    2010-06-04 09:43 PM
    ^Thanks. I think there might be an auto correction option in iAccee but I doubt it works. I actually hate the auto corection with a passion especially when Im texting and if Im using and it doesnt think its a word it will change it and I'll have to like delete it 3 times and put a random letter delete that and put the rest of the word for it to work. Once I upgrade to 4.0 the first thing I will do is turn off the f*ing retarded spell check thing they added as thatll be even worse. Maybe if it just showed the suggestions and you can choose it by taping on it if you actually want that word and maybe a few commonly misspelled words like in ms word id consider using it

^made a perfect compromise of all of them.
    has transparency in the background and keys
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-04 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-04 11:19 PM
    Looks nice Snow ...but I prefer white color of key...
    2010-06-04 11:30 PM
    Fair enough. I'll make the one I prefer and if anyone actually uses iAcess and would want one I'll make it any way you want

Looks nice Snow ...but I prefer white color of key...

your right. Thanks
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-04 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-04 11:47 PM

Just finished my mod =)
    2010-06-05 01:27 AM
    ^nice lovin the b&w. 803 emails? crazy

Made a new panel to match the theme better.... should I make the thing in the top left light flashing a diff color or light or would that just get annoying?
    ...really gotta work on my graduation project now...

I swear this is my last post b4 I start doing work.... but if I could would you guys wanna see the clock part of the widget I was making in the LS...... doubt it will be possible to have this widget running along with wedapanel.... but its worth a try
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-05 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-05 03:27 AM
    You have reached K.Nitsua
    I can't come to the forum right now
    Currently on vacation until June 16th
    Please leave a message at the beep
    *BEEP*

(Just thought I'd let you guys know in case you guys were wondering what's up with the current projects, when I get back they should get done in a timely manner much better then what they are currently doing - just needed to "refocus" myself)
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-06-05 06:42 AM
    finally back theming my Sh!t (had ipod for many a year now on the iphone)

anyway guys first off can i make the highlighted bar transparent ?

secondly im not using the catergories folders as i dont like them overlapping the weather and stuff on the right so every page i have is set up like this

is there any mods around this or any ideas on wa i could do ?

Thanks
    2010-06-05 10:16 AM
1,952 ... 3272808182838492 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD