Resprung several times but temp did not change. even turned the phone off and back on. is vegas the default temp? i changed it before i activated the theme in winterboard.
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-06-07 at 04:56 AM.
    2010-06-07 04:53 AM
    finally back theming my Sh!t (had ipod for many a year now on the iphone)

anyway guys first off can i make the highlighted bar transparent ?

secondly im not using the catergories folders as i dont like them overlapping the weather and stuff on the right so every page i have is set up like this

is there any mods around this or any ideas on wa i could do ?

Thanks
    If you want to make the gray bottombarbkgndlock transparent put this in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI then respring.

Had to zip it as it's transparent.

As for your other pages you can just make new Pages in the theme (Page1, Page2)and so on with any 320x480 image you want.
    Attached Files
    2010-06-07 04:56 AM
    Resprung several times but temp did not change. even turned the phone off and back on. is vegas the default temp? i changed it before i activated the theme in winterboard.
    Yes, The area code of 89123 is Las Vegas. Where I live. So you just changed the zip inside the quotes correct? Did you use ifile to make the change? Did you save the change? Please confirm. It will change. Post a screenshot of the ConfigureMe.js so I can try and troubleshoot.
    2010-06-07 04:59 AM
    I did not use ifile. I use\iphone folders program to see files on my iphone. I copied the file, changed it ane copied it back.

Wow am I dumb. Just figured it out. Put file in 1 page theme instead of 1 page bosspaper theme. Sorry

Most beautiful theme I have ever seen.
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-06-07 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-07 05:24 AM
    Could someone please convert these categories icons for me? It would be greatly appreciated!!
    [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-lifestyle.png
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-music.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-reference.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-cooking.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-think.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-books.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-relax.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-office.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-apps.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-exercise.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-medical-info.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-navigation.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-misc.png 
    2010-06-07 03:31 PM
    Hey guys.

Just tried to use iWipe...but how you can imagine, nothing happend.

Any ideas?

LG
    dark
    Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that my problem was the wrong order of themes in winterboard. After I ordered it the right way, everything worked as is should.

Greeting
    dark
    2010-06-07 04:38 PM
    I know its going to be a silly questions.....but what is Iaccess? what does it do?
    2010-06-08 01:02 AM
    Wow!!!!
    2010-06-08 05:02 AM
    After looking for a few different themes, came across this.. the simplicity is amazing. Great Colors. An amazing creation.

Thanks for making this!!!
    2010-06-08 08:18 AM
    Ok I just installed this theme, but when I played some music and locked it I got this

http://mob891.photobucket.com/albums...g?t=1276003031

Anyone know how I can make the lockscreen coverart work like the one in picture?
    2010-06-08 03:26 PM
    ^^^ you need snowcover pro for the skin to apply like my screenshots.
    2010-06-08 03:54 PM
    Could someone please convert these categories icons for me? It would be greatly appreciated!!
    [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-lifestyle.png

Can someone please, please do these icons for me so I can finnish my set-up.
    Thanks
    2010-06-08 07:42 PM
    teresaync RQ
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-lifestyle.png 
    2010-06-08 07:45 PM
    Thanks Darkness
    But please look at post # 1665, there were other ones I needed.
    2010-06-08 08:53 PM
    Does anyone else use mobileme? Because I do and just realized a quite update apple made that isnt mentioned anywhere- They finally added a spam filter. May not seem like much but annoyed me so much on my iphone with all the junk mail in my mobileme account
    2010-06-08 08:53 PM
    Thanks Darkness
    But please look at post # 1665, there were other ones I needed.

sorry bro.. this is all RQ Icons
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-apps.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-books.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-cooking.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-exercise.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-medical-info.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-misc.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-music.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-navigation.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-office.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-reference.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-relax.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-think.png 
    2010-06-08 09:13 PM
    Fantastic! Thanks Darkness
    2010-06-08 09:28 PM
    Even though I should be working I came up with another idea to make the keyboard go even better with this theme:
    What do you think (the border part is transparent in case you cant tell in the post)

no wait.... nevermind.... thats not gonna work... because I had to resize the keys and they would be unaligned... damn.

how bout this:
    or is that too much? Maybe I'll just use those things for the shift button

A last attempt:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-08 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-08 11:25 PM
    idk if it was posted but can some one make me a a quicklock and a bite sms icon for the one page theme? thanks
    2010-06-09 12:07 AM
    is there a way to make the circles (to click on the games, apps etc) a bit lighter? it seems that it blends too much with the background
    2010-06-09 09:58 PM
1,952 ... 3474828384858694 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD