Looks good man. Nice job
    ]
    2010-06-18 04:21 AM
    ^Its encouragement like that which got me to have it finished already. Havent tried it out yet so Im not entirely sure how it will show up and what slight alignment issues there may be but it should be good

Ok heres the first of the 3 Seven OS mods I plan on making:

(got a little carried away with the promo lol)
    Heres the files: Download 7OS Keyboard iAcces.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Just unzip it and place the contents in /Applications/iAcces/themes or just replace the contents of the iacess pure theme in there (Backup the original files) Then enable through iAccess reboot and experience awesomeness.

For those that want to see the methods of my madness or just wanna tweak anything here is all of the files I used including like 8 PSDs:
    Download 7OS Keyboard iAcces.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Finally, there are credits due. First off obviously K and Z for the theme and the generousity to include their PSDs so amatuer photoshoppers like me could manage to pull something off like this. Then I need to give a lot of credit for the original creator/porter of the android cupcake keyboard which I used for the shape and ideas. Also need to give a shout out to the person that took the time to port it to iAcces 4 which saved me huge amounts of time. Finally I want to thank everyone here that encouraged me to make this mod.

This is actually my second attempt at an iAcces keyboard (my first being a gold one for rooks mod) and I can definitely say this one was way more successful. I even got compliments from Z! (:
    Im really starting to enjoy making themes and I feel Im getting a lot better at photoshop. Its really cool to just make awesome stuff myself instead of having to request for it (which I actually did lol).

Maybe one day I'll make my own theme from scratch. Like the Onlive theme I requested someone to make. Or that super crazy impossible idea for a theme I talked to Maarten for.

Oh and I almost forgot. Hit the thanks button if you appreciate my mod. And tell me how it turns out... I will be trying it out in just a minute

Awesome just put it on and it looks incredible. No alignment issues although I realized I misses the image for abc and 123 as a separate image. I will fix this later.
    Heres some screenies:

Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-18 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 05:29 AM
    Wow man. Nice work! I might have to install iacces and try this.
    2010-06-18 05:35 AM
    Wow thanks so much Z. I think this made my day even though K didnt show up
    2010-06-18 05:43 AM
    Awesome job snow :-) using the new keyboard right now!!
    2010-06-18 06:10 AM
    whats iAccess anyone ?
    2010-06-18 08:31 AM
    ^its an app that allows you to theme the keyboard because since 3.x keyboard theming no longer worked through winterboard
    2010-06-18 02:17 PM
    ^Its encouragement like that which got me to have it finished already. Havent tried it out yet so Im not entirely sure how it will show up and what slight alignment issues there may be but it should be good

Ok heres the first of the 3 Seven OS mods I plan on making:

(got a little carried away with the promo lol)
    Heres the files: Download 7OS Keyboard iAcces.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Just unzip it and place the contents in /Applications/iAcces/themes or just replace the contents of the iacess pure theme in there (Backup the original files) Then enable through iAccess reboot and experience awesomeness.

For those that want to see the methods of my madness or just wanna tweak anything here is all of the files I used including like 8 PSDs:
    Download 7OS Keyboard iAcces.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Finally, there are credits due. First off obviously K and Z for the theme and the generousity to include their PSDs so amatuer photoshoppers like me could manage to pull something off like this. Then I need to give a lot of credit for the original creator/porter of the android cupcake keyboard which I used for the shape and ideas. Also need to give a shout out to the person that took the time to port it to iAcces 4 which saved me huge amounts of time. Finally I want to thank everyone here that encouraged me to make this mod.

This is actually my second attempt at an iAcces keyboard (my first being a gold one for rooks mod) and I can definitely say this one was way more successful. I even got compliments from Z! (:
    Im really starting to enjoy making themes and I feel Im getting a lot better at photoshop. Its really cool to just make awesome stuff myself instead of having to request for it (which I actually did lol).

Maybe one day I'll make my own theme from scratch. Like the Onlive theme I requested someone to make. Or that super crazy impossible idea for a theme I talked to Maarten for.

Oh and I almost forgot. Hit the thanks button if you appreciate my mod. And tell me how it turns out... I will be trying it out in just a minute

Awesome just put it on and it looks incredible. No alignment issues although I realized I misses the image for abc and 123 as a separate image. I will fix this later.
    Heres some screenies:

Awesome job on the keyboard! Where do I find this iAccess so that can use this this keyboard?
    2010-06-18 02:26 PM
    I dont remember the source but if you search in cydia for iAcces source there should be a package that will add the source. Or you can obtain it from iAcces' website www.iacces.com (but you might wanna do a google translate of the site lol)
    2010-06-18 03:03 PM
    Hey snow I just download your keyboard and I saw that the "Shift" and "Caps lock" icons are not aligned with the normal icon. I realign them and change the size of the "shift" icon for the landscape keyboard. If you want to change them here they are. For the others just change them in \applications\iAcces\Themes\7OS keyboard iAcces\images.
    Sam3173: repo for iAcces: http://iacces.com/apt
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-wide_kb_abc.png  
    Attached Images [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-caps.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-capslock.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-wide_caps.png [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser-wide_capslock.png 
    2010-06-18 07:46 PM
    SnowLeo*please*can*you*post*your*wallpaper? Thanks
    2010-06-18 07:52 PM
    Crap. Just realized I accidently uploaded the keyboard twice instead of uploading my files and PSDs in the second upload. I will upload them once I get home for those that want them when I get home which wont be till later tonight

Hey snow I just download your keyboard and I saw that the "Shift" and "Caps lock" icons are not aligned with the normal icon. I realign them and change the size of the "shift" icon for the landscape keyboard. If you want to change them here they are. For the others just change them in applicationsiAccesThemes7OS keyboard iAccesimages.
    Sam3173: repo for iAcces: http://iacces.com/apt
    Thanks I was actually planning on fixing that as well as a couple files i missed (the abc and 123 buttons)

SnowLeo*please*can*you*post*your*wallpaper? Thanks
    you mean the one in my screenshot? lol Im using Zs bosspaper but somehow managed to take the screenshot right in the middle of the transition
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-18 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 07:57 PM
    we should make an rss widget addon =) and when i say we i mean all the modders involved with this theme lol=p cause idk what to do with any of that=p
    2010-06-18 10:16 PM
    I just got the idea of modding the carrier logo made by wim66 to use it as a wifi or 3G/EDGE icon. What do you think?
    2010-06-18 10:33 PM
    ^^^^Go for it, I'd like to see what you come up with.
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-06-19 at 01:16 AM.
    2010-06-18 10:37 PM
    I won't do it it looks too bad. There is not enough space to put color in it.
    Last edited by yaranzo; 2010-06-18 at 11:56 PM.
    2010-06-18 11:43 PM
    Ok heres all my files and PSDs for those that want it:
    Download 7OS Keyboard.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2010-06-19 12:59 AM
    Hey snow did you arrange some of the images in this doc?
    2010-06-19 01:09 AM
    Tried sending this message 20 mins ago but the maintenance wouldnt let me
    7OS mod V 1.1: I fixed the abc and 123 files and the alignment (thanks to yaranzo-tried and works great)
    2010-06-19 05:52 AM
    Wow Snow, great job on the keyboard looks sweet bro.
    2010-06-19 06:02 AM
1,952 ... 3777858687888997 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD