i think I got left behind again lol I'll email you....
    I sent K your donation email
    2010-05-14 01:10 AM
    Along you have been doing P90+ ?? Great workout

Just hope my email will be in the list
    2010-05-14 01:13 AM
    Just give me one hour to recoup and then I'll send out the final round of betas.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-14 01:17 AM
    I had got original twilight beta and you were bouncing whether paying for this one or not, but i donated cause this theme is worth it. Great Work. Can't wait to get the beta soon
    2010-05-14 01:45 AM
    Absolutely amazing theme.

Brilliant. Love it.

I got some requests for l8r
    2010-05-14 01:50 AM
    Could I get some icons made

iFile
    Terminal
    iBlank
    AptBack Up

Cheers

Byron
    2010-05-14 02:39 AM
    Don't forget me!!!
    2010-05-14 02:56 AM
    Could someone please make these icons for me, I also need categories icon too but I couldn't find the icon for it thanks.
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-images-1.jpeg [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-images-2.jpeg [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-images-3.jpeg [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-images-4.jpeg 
    2010-05-14 03:22 AM
    Remaining betas sent.

If you are a moderator, theme creator, administrator, or have made a previous arrangement with me and would like the beta...

EMAIL ME at K.NITSUA.DESIGNS(AT)ME.COM
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-14 03:23 AM
    hopefully i get this beta soon, sent donation awhile ago and still waiting. can't wait to use it
    Last edited by angeloma420; 2010-05-14 at 04:46 AM.
    2010-05-14 03:49 AM
    The lag on the springboard animations is just too much- is there any way to combat it? I'm using a 3GS
    2010-05-14 03:59 AM
    Just put the lockscreen on my device to see how it looked.

WOW! The videos do not do it justice K! You really need to do better ones!
    I could look at this thing all day!!! Amazing....

Youve done amazing work K.
    2010-05-14 03:59 AM
    Damn you entombed! You've got me all excited to install this, but I can't get to a computer to download it now! Ahh!
    2010-05-14 04:02 AM
    Just got it 20 minutes ago. Let me go through the readme. Damn this looks neat.

Also, been playing with Seven OS to create a generic 'loading' screen. Man, between this and SevenOS, it looks like I'll be busy fiddling.
    2010-05-14 04:09 AM
    The lag on the springboard animations is just too much- is there any way to combat it? I'm using a 3GS
    Just don't turn on the Animated LS+SB theme... Use only the Animated LS.

I don't think I'll be releasing the Animated LS+SB mod, just wanted to see how it fair in beta testing.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-14 04:12 AM
    Just don't turn on the Animated LS+SB theme... Use only the Animated LS.

I don't think I'll be releasing the Animated LS+SB mod, just wanted to see how it fair in beta testing.
    For the lockscreen css animations, I would use "-webkit-transform:translate" as opposed to "left" (or any other positioning attribute). The iPhone renders these animations better because webkit, safari's web engine, specifically enhances -webkit-transform animations. This way you'll get smoother animations on springboard and lockscreen.
    2010-05-14 04:25 AM
    Just got it 20 minutes ago. Let me go through the readme. Damn this looks neat.

Also, been playing with Seven OS to create a generic 'loading' screen. Man, between this and SevenOS, it looks like I'll be busy fiddling.
    When you say created a generic loading screen do you mean you actually got it so it showed up with every app or you were just making one and then you were gonna make the folders for the apps and put in the image as Default.png?
    Oh and I actually posted one on the 7OS thread... and then rook posted another and fixed mine up lol
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ausser-37.html (pg 37 post #550)

K I think you should release the LS and SB animations only for those with 3gs or ipt 3 gen with SUPERCHARGED only with supercharged can you handle animations that amazing
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-14 04:28 AM
    When you say created a generic loading screen do you mean you actually got it so it showed up with every app or you were just making one and then you were gonna make the folders for the apps and put in the image as Default.png?
    Oh and I actually posted one on the 7OS thread... and then rook posted another and fixed mine up lol
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ausser-37.html (pg 37 post #550)

K I think you should release the LS and SB animations only for those with 3gs or ipt 3 gen with SUPERCHARGED only with supercharged can you handle animations that amazing
    Animated LS mod works fine on the 3Gs. I personally don't use the animated SB as it is a real power sucker. Like I said previously, it most likely won't be an option in the final version.

How are the 3G users holding up on the animated LS mod?

On a side note: How much would you guys make fun of me if I made a Gossip Girl theme? ^_^ (I just finished catching up the entire season, season finale next week).
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-14 at 05:06 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-14 05:01 AM
    just donated , when can i expect the theme? id love to play with it tonight. also, whats up in terms of these themes being applied to ipad.
    2010-05-14 05:06 AM
    I'm hoping to get an iPad by next week to start porting over twilight and seven. It'll be some time as I'll have to learn the images as I'm not to sure they are all the same. Looking forward to giving it a shot. Just need to get seven os for iphone/touch complete first.
    2010-05-14 05:22 AM
1,099 ... 8910111220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD