Crucial. Yo this theme is nice!!!! I will be buying this when its available. Yo, if I can, I will donate now!!
    2010-05-16 12:18 AM
    Crucial. Yo this theme is nice!!!! I will be buying this when its available. Yo, if I can, I will donate now!!
    Go on first page you can donate NOW
    2010-05-16 01:22 AM
    I'm personally gonna donate more as of next week cus i dont think 2.99 is enough for this master piece!
    2010-05-16 01:40 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reagan5194
    im kinda confused with the the Nav theme, is there a way to get to the rest of your apps (like more games in a category/other page, and if so where is it supposed to go)
    anyone?

sure you can create a Category more media ore more games and put it in a other Category like this

Oh i didn't know that I think i have much to learn
    could you please upload your 'more' icon
    2010-05-16 02:04 AM
    the more icons are the 7,8,9 springjumps, as i found out by digging through files (i think in the folder folder or sumthing under jump7 or sumin
    2010-05-16 02:08 AM
    Request 1 more icon please

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-my3g.png 
    2010-05-16 02:12 AM
    Request 1 more icon please

Thanks in advance
    Here you are
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-my3g.png 
    2010-05-16 02:17 AM
    Another icon request if you don't mind

PS: Any tutorial how to make these icons I don't want to bother you

Many Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-icons-request.jpg  
    Last edited by Imagin; 2010-05-16 at 03:55 AM.
    2010-05-16 03:51 AM
    more transparent image overlay tonight?
    2010-05-16 05:45 AM
    more transparent image overlay tonight?
    For you?... okay =P

Place the attached image in the "Shared" folder of the lockscreen mod of your choice.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-image_overlay.png  
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 06:22 AM
    So how close is this theme to release?
    2010-05-16 06:34 AM
    Hey, you think you might be able to tell me how you got a animation working that good on the lockscreen/homescreen. Is it through html? or what. Also, an idea i was thinking about for any future theme project that i would like to see someone do (might use it myself) You know how in bossprefs you can make backgrounds rotate, well i was thinking you could have areas for the color of the theme, and have the default one black or grey or something, and allow the user to be able to change the colors he like to his leisure. say its christmas, the user could slap on red and green flashing background or his favorite teams colors. etc. allowing the user to choose his style instead of being stuck with whatever colors the creator chooses.
    2010-05-16 06:36 AM
    Hey, you think you might be able to tell me how you got a animation working that good on the lockscreen/homescreen. Is it through html? or what. Also, an idea i was thinking about for any future theme project that i would like to see someone do (might use it myself) You know how in bossprefs you can make backgrounds rotate, well i was thinking you could have areas for the color of the theme, and have the default one black or grey or something, and allow the user to be able to change the colors he like to his leisure. say its christmas, the user could slap on red and green flashing background or his favorite teams colors. etc. allowing the user to choose his style instead of being stuck with whatever colors the creator chooses.
    Thats where the theme modding community usually comes in. Theme creators like Z & K spend amazing amounts of time just getting these themes to work and look right. Once it is released in a form they are happy with then "slave" themes are usually created by others to overlay the "master" themes graphics to their color styles.
    2010-05-16 06:39 AM
    So how close is this theme to release?
    About a week. I'm home now but its hard for me to work on this theme (or anything) after my job. Just trying to max and relax right now. I dedicate Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to school and theming already, lol.

All of the animations were done through HTML5.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 06:43 AM
    Thats where the theme modding community usually comes in. Theme creators like Z & K spend amazing amounts of time just getting these themes to work and look right. Once it is released in a form they are happy with then "slave" themes are usually created by others to overlay the "master" themes graphics to their color styles.
    Thats, not really where i was getting at...

The option of having transitioning effects straight out of cydia and to your liking, if you have bosspaper. also not many themes get color changes by community members and if they do it takes atleast a month.

anywho, do you think i could get a file of just the animation stuff in the theme, so i may have a look at how its done im curious and might end up using a subtle animation in a theme.

Also, ive noticed when the screen is unlocked it doesn't fade to a blackscreen first, how come? I am constantly annoyed by that.
    2010-05-16 06:48 AM
    Another icon request if you don't mind

PS: Any tutorial how to make these icons I don't want to bother you

Many Thanks
    They can be found all over google or youtube. You will have to rename these.
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-f.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-g.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-i.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-s.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-h.png 
    2010-05-16 06:56 AM
    Thats, not really where i was getting at...

The option of having transitioning effects straight out of cydia and to your liking, if you have bosspaper. also not many themes get color changes by community members and if they do it takes atleast a month.

anywho, do you think i could get a file of just the animation stuff in the theme, so i may have a look at how its done im curious and might end up using a subtle animation in a theme.

Also, ive noticed when the screen is unlocked it doesn't fade to a blackscreen first, how come? I am constantly annoyed by that.
    The animations aren't really something that you can just "plug-and-play". It's not like other widgets as these animations were specifically fitted for these graphics, in these manners, in these locations.

I had to teach myself how to do these animations as I did them. There are a lot of Webkit tutorials online that I would suggest looking into rather than just looking at my animations.

If you really want to look at them though, the theme will be released in a week or so on Cydia or Rock Store... at this point, I'm unsure of which store.

And what do you mean by blackscreen when you unlock? The color wallpaper in the lockscreen and springboard were done in HTML as well. It's easier than having the html render an image. I think by doing this, I may have create a balance to lessen the load on WinterBoard... Not sure though.

I could, technically, make the ENTIRE lockscreen and springboard ENTIRELY out of HTML5. But that would suck for modders, lol.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-16 06:58 AM
    K for some reason that image overlay is not working, it's too small and isn't transparent
    2010-05-16 06:59 AM
    Also, sorry for asking so many questions, but whats with all the premium themes nowadays. I believe in creators getting payed for their work and stuff and donations are all fine and dandy, but its just seems like its becoming to much of a bussiness and the great thing about any community is helping and making things that are awesome that benefits the community. I don't think you are making a job out of this and im sure the donated money is great, most likely your getting a good amount. and the concept of being able to test out new betas and creations of a theme maker if you donated is great. just saying. also the jailbreak community of the good old days was, being able to do all these amazing things and sharing things with other for free is what made it awesome and now... its not. it seems almost like falling into a corperations gimmick of having their service free or low priced (like cable for example) and then months later making everything restricted unless charged for.
    2010-05-16 07:01 AM
    Im really surprised this theme isnt on the zgraphix.us site yet.
    2010-05-16 07:02 AM
1,099 ... 8161718192028 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD