hey rook, thanks for the twilight carrier.
    2010-05-18 03:01 PM
    hey rook can you please make me a carrier logo that says Repulsa and Magg thank you
    My english is kinda Bad , so please dont flame
    2010-05-18 05:47 PM
    Hey rook what custom name thing are u using, I'll try to animate it tomorrow as my second attempt (my first was mine and succesful)
    Hey Reagan, if and when you find the time, could you do this one please.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-ns.png  
    2010-05-18 07:13 PM
    I think I'm gonna try making an orange/red version, would anyone mind?
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-18 07:56 PM
    I think I'm gonna try making an orange/red version, would anyone mind?
    orange would be freakin awesome!!!
    but you know, like a bright orange, not too too dark lol
    2010-05-18 08:26 PM

not dark indeed, dark orange equals brown :S

but... only when released official
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-05-18 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-05-18 08:36 PM
    i made a carrier logo for neostyle (can be used with the other twilight theme as well obviously. Below are the two images, just make a folder in Bundles and call it com.apple.ATT_US and place them in there and respring.

if anyone wants another custom carrier for it let me know!
    Bro can you make 1 for me

Pierre
    if too long make it Pier

Thanks in advance
    2010-05-18 11:44 PM
    here's all the requests for lockscreen names and carrier logos, just grab what you ordered lol:

check the spelling of the carrier logos, i had to put numbers after them or they would overwrite each other being named the same when uploading through this site. The carriers w/more shadowing is for on the springboard (FSO) whereas the others w/less shadowing are for in apps (Default). Anything else anyone?
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att-2-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att-2-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att-3-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att-3-.png 
    2010-05-19 01:50 AM
    May I please have carrier logos that say Andis Jackson ?

Thanks Rook!
    2010-05-19 02:59 AM
    May I please have carrier logos that say Andis Jackson ?

Thanks Rook!
    hey man, thats pretty long and may be hard to see...let me know how these are, otherwise i can try something else maybe shorter?
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att.png 
    2010-05-19 03:33 AM
    ^can you make one : Apex and one : Ap's
    2010-05-19 04:07 AM
    check the spelling of the carrier logos, i had to put numbers after them or they would overwrite each other being named the same when uploading through this site. The carriers w/more shadowing is for on the springboard (FSO) whereas the others w/less shadowing are for in apps (Default). Anything else anyone?
    Could you be more specific where do I drop these files... sorry my ignorance

Thanks for the help
    2010-05-19 04:09 AM
    Could you be more specific where do I drop these files... sorry my ignorance

Thanks for the help
    no prob....in Bundles make a folder called com.apple.ATT_US and drop them in there=)
    2010-05-19 04:11 AM
    no prob....in Bundles make a folder called com.apple.ATT_US and drop them in there=)
    Both files?
    2010-05-19 04:12 AM
    ^can you make one : Apex and one : Ap's
    u didnt want the ":" in front of them did you?
    here they are:
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att-2-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att-2-.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-default_carrier_att.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fso_carrier_att.png 
    2010-05-19 04:13 AM
    Both files?
    yep...they both go in there, default carrier and fso and make sure they're named FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and Default_CARRIER_ATT.png. The one w/more shadowing gets named FSO and the one w/less is the Default one.
    2010-05-19 04:15 AM
    u didnt want the ":" in front of them did you?
    here they are:
    no it is PERFECT like this ! Thx a lot
    2010-05-19 04:15 AM
    i made a carrier logo for neostyle (can be used with the other twilight theme as well obviously. Below are the two images, just make a folder in Bundles and call it com.apple.ATT_US and place them in there and respring.

if anyone wants another custom carrier for it let me know!
    Bro is it anyway you can use a thinner font (less fat or not bold and perhaps bigger) I do have some problem to read properly... but I do love the idea

... so many master here
    2010-05-19 04:29 AM
    Bro is it anyway you can use a thinner font (less fat or not bold and perhaps bigger) I do have some problem to read properly... but I do love the idea

... so many master here
    hey man,...thats all i can about do..its neuropol font and its not bolt or anything. idk what else to do w/it.
    2010-05-19 05:39 AM
    Hey Rook,

Can I get a lockscreen name that says

Kitty or
    Ms. Kitty

Please and Thank You!!!
    2010-05-19 05:45 AM
1,099 ... 15232425262735 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD