ACTUALLY, it's as of now, it is not even rotating or showing the images that come with the theme, so I am thinking that I have to put the themes in a certain order in Winterboard perhaps? HELP!!

I did that---everything is above the theme in Winterboard. When it re-springs, I see one of my images for a quick second, and then it disappears, and the image that comes with the theme is there and stays there. In the background, I can see the wallpaper slowly moving across....any more suggestions?
    Take a screenshot of what you have turned on in WinterBoard. It sounds like you have more themes turned on than you should.

my phone got stuck in that crazy loop thing this morn..damnit!! had to restore..again lol
    Did you have iconoclasm 1.4.1? This is why I haven't really done Iconoclasm support lately >_<! Go into safe mode and uninstall some stuff. Or open rock or SBSettings and turn off all mobilesubstrates - get your phone operational again, and then turn on each mobilesubstrate one by one until the issue occurs again. Then uninstall whatever is causing the issue.

I installed the theme correctly, but cannot get the animated wallpaper to work. I can't even get a photo from my camera roll to replace the standard Home image that came with the theme. Is there a certain order that the themes need to be in in Winterboard? How do I set the Wallpaper as camera roll? Maybe that's why I can't get it to work?

I read a post further down that said I need to SSH the images, but not clear on WHERE. Can someone reply with a specific location? The post below was a little unclear to me. Thanks in advance.
    In your themes folder should be a theme folder labeled "iNZTN - Animated Slideshow.theme". Open that and there should be among the folders one labeled "LockScreen". Open that. Now, in THAT folder should be another folder labeled "Images". Open that. Now, just replace those PNG files and you've got your custom images in the widget. Make sure to respring.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 04:13 AM

In your themes folder should be a theme folder labeled "iNZTN - Animated Slideshow.theme". Open that and there should be among the folders one labeled "LockScreen". Open that. Now, in THAT folder should be another folder labeled "Images". Open that. Now, just replace those PNG files and you've got your custom images in the widget. Make sure to respring.
    When I did this, I didn't have to respring. Just sayin.
    2010-05-22 04:30 AM
    When I did this, I didn't have to respring. Just sayin.
    Yeah, you really shouldn't have to since it fetches the images everytime you go back to the lockscreen. But I suggest respringing just in case.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 06:29 AM
    A few icons that I had needed.
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-updatr.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-simanager.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-mytones.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-reminder.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-rock.png [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-installous.png 
    2010-05-22 06:53 AM
    K
    Is it a theme for night time people. Hard time read the number when calling on day time but I can see the letter no problem and same thing for the message I can read my messages I send but for the reply it's another story. Can you make a version for day time

Thanks man
    Last edited by Imagin; 2010-05-22 at 07:51 AM.
    2010-05-22 07:47 AM
    K
    Is it a theme for night time people. Hard time read the number when calling on day time but I can see the letter no problem and same thing for the message I can read my messages I send but for the reply it's another story. Can you make a version for day time :

Thanks man
    Yeah, I noticed that today when i was texting outside. I'll definitely fix that.

As far as when calling a number being hard to read, can you take a screenshot of what screen you're referring to?
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 08:04 AM
    Was the SBbadge fixed to work with NeoTech? Im currently using Elite font and it fits in the badges so I was just curious.
    2010-05-22 08:14 AM
    Was the SBbadge fixed to work with NeoTech? Im currently using Elite font and it fits in the badges so I was just curious.
    Z is currently touching up the UI. I'm sure he's going to look into this.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 08:19 AM
    idk if it was said or not, but even w/the neotech system font selected the badge numbers done line up inside the sbbadges.
    2010-05-22 09:43 AM
    Just another video of the lockscreen in action:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGWIkjBj5FY]YouTube - iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle Beta (Sneak Peak - LockScreen Slideshow 2)[/ame]
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-22 10:53 AM
    I have all of the themes installed, and right now they are all checked. I know that is not what I should be doing, but I have tried every possible config. and not one of them is getting what I want, which is to have the 9 photos I SSH's into themes/lockscreen/images. What should I have checked in WB, and should they be in a certain order.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-photo.jpg   [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-photo-1.jpg  
    Modding Addict
    2010-05-22 04:02 PM
    I want the 9 photos to rotate.

I'd like them to rotate on the Springboard....is that possible or it is just the lockscreen where they rotate?
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2010-05-22 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict
    2010-05-22 04:17 PM
    Hey guys. Was busy in email support last night and my web site update. I'm going to work on the ui for this theme starting today. Ill post screenshots on the progress as I go. Oh. Just so you all know. I'm not changing the dialer and calc. Way to much work involved with that. Plus I'm supposed to be on a very long themeing vacation.

Have a great rest of your day. Off to work I go.
    2010-05-22 04:38 PM
    I want the 9 photos to rotate.

I'd like them to rotate on the Springboard....is that possible or it is just the lockscreen where they rotate?
    rotating images on the springboard should be in the
    next update if i remember correctly
    2010-05-22 04:52 PM
    Well then that explains why I can't get them to rotate on the SB! Is it possible to stop the wallpaper from moving in the background? It's sucking up my battery.
    Modding Addict
    2010-05-22 04:59 PM
    ^^Yes just don't choose SB+ Animated in Winterboard.

Hey K, what kinda program was that you were using to scratch/mix your music?
    2010-05-22 05:36 PM
    Awesome work on the new updates K! I highly rate your work on this and suggest anyoe "thinking" about getting this to just donate and get it. Well worth it just to look at the lockscreen for 5 mins before remembering what you were unlocking to actually do.
    2010-05-22 06:00 PM
    Icon I needed.
    Attached Images [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser-adownloader.png 
    2010-05-22 06:21 PM
    Z did you say a website update? I still dont see this theme on the site
    2010-05-23 03:59 AM
    @SnowLeo: We are waiting for the UI to be complete before we put it on the site.

Also, new update coming on Tuesday. It should help the theme run faster.

Was gonna work on it a lot tonight... But decided to go out and get wasted! Haha! Yes, us themers have lives, too.

For those who pm'ed me and haven't received a beta... I'll send them out as soon as I recover, lol. These betas take longer because I watermark each one.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-23 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-23 05:51 AM
1,099 ... 26343536373846 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD